life//atsushi angst//

-angst to fluff

Warning: underage drinking, self harm, suicide, abuse.

(Shin soukoku!)

(💀i don't know why i made this?)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi didn't have a great childhood at all, he was abused at a young age and it didn't stop until he got kicked out of the orphanage. The headmaster considered atsushi to be a monster because of his ability, atsushi was always locked in a cage and wasn't allowed to be around other kids because he was considered a monster. Atsushi was happy to be kicked out of orphanage but the memories don't go away at all.

Atsushi saved dazai from killing himself and ever since that day atsushi has worked at the agency. Atsushi Love's working there but sometimes it can be pretty stressful because dazai doesn't do his work so atsushi has to do it all. Kunikida is always yelling about something and yosano likes to do check up on people and atsushi hate doctors because of shibusawa so he's always forced to be in the bed chained up so she could do the check up. Atsushi always felt like a monster when they chained him up so yosano can do the checkup.

Atsushi never said anything about it though because he didn't want to be a bother to the agency members. Atsushi never talks about his past though because he doesn't want to be selfish because the others also have sad or terrible childhoods so why is this his any different. Atsushi soon met akutagawa and akutagawa was certainly different than the others and both akutagawa and atsushi actually got along pretty greatly but acts like they didn't so they wouldn't be caught. Atsushi and akutagawa both had terrible childhoods so they talked to each other about it because they don't trust anyone else. Atsushi actually started to gain feelings for akutagawa and akutagawa was also getting feelings for atsushi as well.

Atsushi obviously wants to the agency about his past and how he feels uncomfortable all the time but he just can't seem to say it out loud. Ranpo also obviously didn't know nothing because he doesn't really care about it because atsushi is always happy so no one really worries about him being suicidal, even though he is suicidal. Akutagawa always bandages atsushi cut because akutagawa does it a certain way and it doesn't hurt at all. "I had to do..dazai work again and his missions again.." Atsushi said as akutagawa check the bandages that he put on atsushi arms. "I'm tired of this.." Atsushi said as he finally sits up and grab a bottle of wine to drink.

"I know.." Akutagawa softly says as he finally sit down. "Kyouka is probably worried for me.." Atsushi said, atsushi didn't tell kyouka where he was at so kyouka is obviously going to worry. "Maybe then..they'll finally found out about your problems.." Akutagawa said with a smirk and atsushi just giggles. "You know..I really like you a lot.." Atsushi suddenly said and akutagawa immediately turn the red. Akutagawa certainly wasn't expecting that and he was pretty surprised but also happy to hear that because he also likes atsushi.

"I like you too.." Akutagawa softly says with a smile as atsushi lay his head on akutagawa lap. "..will you be my boyfriend?" Atsushi ask with a smirk and akutagawa just nod. Atsushi was very happy to hear that and akutagawa was so happy as well. "you almost drink the whole bottle of wine.." Akutagawa said as atsushi drink the whole bottle of wine. Atsushi honestly just want to forget today and be with his new lover akutagawa. "I love you~" atsushi said with a smirk and akutagawa just laugh.

They basically cuddle the whole night and atsushi was pretty drunk and soon passed out. Akutagawa was just happy to be with atsushi and he soon fell asleep holding atsushi in his arms. Kyouka was obviously pretty worried but she just saw he was doing something so she went to sleep but when she woke up in the morning and atsushi wasn't at the apartment, she start to worry more. Atsushi was still at akutagawa place and was having a terrible hangover. "I do not want to go into work today.." Atsushi said as he's always takes off the bandages and the cuts were finally healed, which was a good thing. "Here..drink the water." Akutagawa said as he places down a glass of water and atsushi immediately frowned because he didn't want water. "I wanted milk.." Atsushi said as akutagawa looked back at him. "Is that because you're a tiger?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just shrugs but this drink the glass of water.

The agency was wondering where atsushi has and dazai decided to call him. Atsushi was just glaring on his phone and didn't really want to answer the call but he decided to answer the call because they were probably worried about him. "Atsushi~! Where are you?" Dazai ask as he sit on the table and atsushi didn't say anything. "do your own work for once, it's not that hard to do I promise you..goodbye.." Atsushi said and dazai couldn't even say anything because atsushi had ended the call and dazai looked surprised. Dazai looks like he realized something was actually wrong and everyone could tell because of the face he was making. "I think there's something wrong..." Dazai said as he looked at the other and ranpo decide to use the ability to find out what was wrong and he looked horrified.

"we made a big mistake.." Ranpo said as the lollipop falls out of his mouth. "Atsushi hate...doctors so that's why he's always scared of yosano..but then we chain him to the bed. which reminds him of being a monster because everyone at the orphanage called him a monster.." Ranpo said in shocked and everyone immediately looked so horrified because they knew nothing about this and slowly everyone started to feel guilty.

Atsushi was smiling as he wears akutagawa hoodie and akutagawa just stands there in disbelief. "I have a feeling something is going to happen.." Akutagawa suddenly said and he was perfectly right because after he said that, someone basically busted down his door. Kyouka immediately ran to hug atsushi and akutagawa just looks so tired. "Great.." Akutagawa said as he frowns and atsushi just laugh. "We know everything.." Dazai suddenly said in a serious voice and atsushi immediately looks shocked. "What?" Atsushi said as dazai slowly walked up to him and atsushi immediately started to cry and akutagawa went to comfort his boyfriend.

"It okay.." Akutagawa softly says as atsushi hug him. Atsushi wanted to tell the agency about his problems for a very long time but could never say it but now they know and atsushi didn't know what to think about it.  Atsushi just kept crying for a while until he couldn't anymore. "The president decided to give you a few days off and you'll be talking to Yosano about your problems." Dazai explain and atsushi was happy to hear that he get a break and soon kyouka and dazai left but kyouka did threatened akutagawa.

Atsushi and akutagawa basically cuddle the whole day because both of them have their days off and soon atsushi start to talk to yosano about his problems. Yosano promise him not to force him to get a check up anymore and atsushi was happy to hear that. Everyone was also supportive of akutagawa and atsushi getting together but kyouka still threatened akutagawa because kyouka care about atsushi a lot.

Atsushi soon got better but it definitely took a lot of time like a lot of time but everyone was there being supportive.

(😭 I don't know why I just made this)

( honestly I think this is very cringy to be honest)

(And I'm definitely trying to make the one shot stories longer!)