a angel??//atsushi and shibusawa//

-angst and fluff

Warning: abuse, torture, obsession?

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi lived in an orphanage but he was hated by everyone. Atsushi was considered to be a monster because of his ability but one person didn't necessarily hate him. Shibusawa went to the orphanage because of a certain ability and shibusawa found atsushi. Shibusawa needed to get closer to atsushi so he decided to be a doctor to the orphanage so he could get closer to atsushi. Atsushi didn't know why shibusawa like him so much but he soon would realize.

Atsushi was strapped to a chair as shibusawa laughs like a maniac. "I finally understand the meaning of life!" Shibusawa said as he looks at atsushi with a smile and atsushi looked absolutely terrified. "you are the angel that will save me one day!" Shibusawa happily says as he turns on the electrocution and atsushi just screams. Atsushi didn't understand anything but soon he blackout, and he didn't remember anything after that. Atsushi didn't understand anything at all, shibusawa was dead on the ground and atsushi just looked terrified. "No...n-no.." Atsushi said as he looked down, he knew he would be severely punished because of this.

The Headmaster wasn't happy about this and atsushi was severely punished because of that. Atsushi didn't understand why shibusawa was so obsessed with him but atsushi didn't have to worry about him anymore because he was dead. Atsushi soon got kicked out of the orphanage and atsushi was happy because he finally has some freedom. Atsushi saved dazai from drowning himself and soon atsushi has a join at the agency.

Atsushi didn't have to worry about anything until he found out that shibusawa is alive. Kunikida was talking about him and atsushi immediately knew who he was and he looks surprised. 'Shibusawa..he should be dead..' Atsushi thought to himself, no one noticed him being shocked and atsushi was wondering how was it possible because he killed shibusawa but apparently he's alive. 'Shit..is he after me!?' Atsushi thought to himself as kyouka look at him. "Atsushi..are you alright?" Kyouka ask and atsushi just smile and nod. The other didn't really pay attention to atsushi, which was a good thing for atsushi because he didn't even know how to explain on how shibusawa is's obsessed with him.

For rest of the day, atsushi wonder how shibusawa was alive and other things. Atsushi and kyouka went home as usual but when they went to sleep, atsushi woke up because of a nightmare and it was foggy outside. "What happened.." Atsushi said as he looked outside and kyouka was looking around. Atsushi and kyouka decided to go to the agency building but sadly they were split up. Shibusawa was trying to hunt down atsushi and dazai knew nothing about that.

Fyodor also knew nothing about that plan and atsushi wasn't happy at all. The port mafia and agency members were confused but most of them didn't have their abilities because of the Fog. Everyone was being gathered to a certain building because shibusawa wanted to show them something special but obviously Fyodor knew nothing about this plan.
"someone definitely planned this.." Yosano said as she meet up with the others and the port mafia member were confused and surprised. "Why are we..all here?" Higuchi ask, no one knew the answer to that at all and fyodor and dazai were confused too. Shibusawa was holding atsushi and atsushi was unconscious for now. "the fog is slowly going away.." Kenji said as fyodor and dazai walk up to them because they knew nothing about what was going on.

"Shibusawa.." Fyodor said as he looked and everyone was shocked and confused. Shibusawa was on top of the tall building and atsushi was in his arm. "Atsushi.." Kyouka said in shocked, atsushi was slowly wake up and he immediately noticed shibusawa. "Hello atsushi.." Shibusawa softly says with a smile and atsushi didn't look happy at all. "Shibusawa.." Atsushi said as he looks down and he sees everyone. 'Shit..' Atsushi thought to himself, he needed to think of a plan.

"Shibusawa...didn't you say I was angel that was going to save you?" Atsushi ask, shibusawa look confused but then he nodded. Atsushi just smirked at all, "..I'll be the angel that sends you to hell then.." Atsushi suddenly said as he activate his ability and he goes straight for shibusawa heart. Shibusawa didn't have time to react and suddenly his heart was gone and atsushi was holding it as he fell. Atsushi has kick shibusawa away but now atsushi was falling to the ground.

Everyone looked shocked and they didn't know what to do now. Atsushi was smiling the whole time as he's falls to the ground but suddenly someone grabs him. Chuuya activities his ability to grab atsushi and atsushi look surprise and chuuya didn't say anything as they slowly make it to the ground. Atsushi was still holding shibusawa heart and atsushi just drops it. "slimy.." Atsushi said as kyouka hug him and atsushi just smile. "Atsushi...what the fuck!?" Khnikida said and atsushi didn't say anything at all. "You better stay dead shibusawa.." Atsushi said to himself and everyone looks confused because no one knew that atsushi knew shibusawa.

"Atsushi..you realize you just killed someone?" Dazai ask and atsushi just nodded. "Not my first time killing shibusawa.." Atsushi said to dazai and everyone was now more confused and shocked as well because no one expected atsushi to even kill someone so it was pretty surprising. "I knew shibusawa..because of the orphanage" atsushi said, and everyone just listened because they were pretty fucking curious now and they wanted the whole story. "Shibusawa.. was obsessed with me and apparently fyodor knew that was at the orphanage." Atsushi said as he looked at fyodor and fyodor just walked away because he's too tired of deal with that so he just walks away because it's not his problem.

"Shibusawa..say..I was an angel that was going to save him so I killed him." Atsushi said and everyone was flabbergasted by that and they didn't know what to say at all. Atsushi acted like it was a normal thing to talk about and that's what scared some of them because it's not necessarily normal to talk about. "What the fuck?" Tachihara said as kyouka finally stopped hugging atsushi and kyouka honestly didn't give a shit about that, she was just happy that atsushi was okay. "Im glad you're safe atsushi.." Fukuzawa said and atsushi just smile. No one questioned it really because they were kind of scared to question it because they did not want to be killed by the sweet atsushi so no one asked anything about it and their life went back to normal.

Atsushi would sometimes with smile creepily at anyone and it scared the shit out of them and slowly dazai became afraid of a student because atsushi was very terrifying.

(🤷‍♀️ random idea I got)

(And I really feel like atsushi and shibusawa are definitely not talked ababout a lot like shibusawa may not played a big part in atsushi trauma but still he was obsessed with atsushi)