1 - 10

Chapter 1 One Hundred Million Treasure

  "Ye Xiaowan, do you really want one yuan to sell the Ye family's treasure?" The

  four-year-old handsome young lady looked at the old and dirty piece in her hand and couldn't tell what it was. Dongdong's so-called "Ye family's treasure" looked suspicious.

  "What else?"

  Ye Wan picked up the eyeshadow palette and chose an earthy color that could cover her slightly swollen eyes. "The creditors are waiting outside. If we don't get the money after tonight, they will pack us up together. Sold."

  Rather than being sold cheaply by them, it would be better to take the initiative.

  His eyes glanced at the contract on the dressing table and the round token in the little bun's hand.

  Taking another look at herself in the mirror with exquisite makeup, Ye Wan pinched the little bun's face with a smile, "Don't worry, as long as I'm here, the sky won't fall!" Three days ago, Ye Wan and her younger brother Ye Cheng were in Sicheng

  . The eldest daughter and young master of the wealthy Ye family are glamorous and are admired by thousands of people wherever they go.

  But overnight, the Ye family went bankrupt.

  The father was overwhelmed and jumped from the top floor of Yip Group.

  Immediately afterwards, my mother followed my father.

  In the huge Ye family, only two siblings, Ye Wan and brother, are left.

  After liquidating the company and selling the villa, the Ye family is still in debt of 100 million.

  And this 100 million fell on Ye Wan, who was already 18 years old.

  "Ye Xiaowan..."

  Little Baozi pursed his lips and stretched out his arms to hug Ye Wan's legs. "Then... what if I can't sell it and throw it into my hands?"

  Ye Wan: "..." "Bah, bah,

  bah." Bah!"

  Ye Wan slapped Xiao Zhengtai's little buttocks, clasped his hands and bowed, "Children's words are unbridled, children's words are unbridled!" Even though it is just

  an ordinary token, if it falls In the hands of someone who understands, it can have earth-shaking effects.

  With her here, how could the token not be sold?
  At the beginning, a talent scout came to her and asked her to film a movie. He said frankly that with her innocent and charming appearance, she would be at the top when she debuted. After three to five years of filming, she would be a top rich woman. If she was more dedicated, she could retire before the age of 30 and travel around. world.

  Although the contract was to help her repay a foreign debt of 100 million, Ye Wan believed that it was not impossible to double the amount as long as she was given time.

  In short, this transaction is a sure profit.

  The passing gods must not listen to this brat!
  The voice from the front hall came over, and knowing that the auction had begun, Ye Wan touched the little bun's head, "Ye Mengmeng, you have to be good and don't run around, okay?" "Don't call me Ye Mengmeng

  . !"

  "Then you can't call me Ye Xiaowan!"

  One big and one little girl had their hands on their hips, one was pretty and the other was cute, the picture was particularly eye-catching.

  Seeing the little man running away angrily, with red eyes, Ye Wan pinched his palms to hold back the soreness that was about to burst out of his eyes, and turned around and left the dressing room.

  "Xiao Wan..."

  Outside the door, a young man in a suit and tie angrily blocked Ye Wan's way, "Are you really going to..."

  The word "sell" couldn't be uttered, Han Bolin's face was full of anger, "How can you, a girl, be so willing to degenerate? How is this different from those princesses in KTV?" "There is

  still a difference!"

  Ye Wan looked coldly, "But you are not qualified to know!" "

  There is still a difference ! Say, Mr. Han is willing to spend 100 million to help me protect the Ye family's belongings?"

  With one sentence, Han Bolin's face turned livid.

  Ye Wan was originally his fiancée and the future young lady of the Han family.

  The Ye family went bankrupt, and the Han family broke off the engagement immediately. The charming girl in front of him, even if he liked her, had nothing to do with him.

  "Get out of the way!"

  Ye Wan's charming almond-shaped eyes were filled with disgust as if she was disgusted by even pushing him.

  The rouge tear mole under the right eye is so bright red that it is so charming.

  Han Bolin felt hot in his heart.

  It's only 100 million, which is just a drop in the bucket for the Han family.

  Immediately blurted out, "One hundred million is one hundred million, I..."

  "Master Han, why don't you ask your father-in-law for instructions first?"

  Ye Wan smiled slightly.

  Han Bolin's face turned pale, and Ye Wan had drifted away.

  There is only a hint of fragrance in the air.

  The subtle fragrance floats and captivates the soul.

 Chapter 2: Being a beautiful and sassy salted fish