1761 - 1770

Chapter 1751

  Every Weibo post in the large "Tongtong Mama" is in line with her positioning as a mother and baby blogger.

  Both the copywriting and the photos are carefully prepared.

  The text is simple but touching, and even the Dedi is used very rigorously. Even if the Dedi police on Weibo are dispatched, they can't find any thorns.

  In Jiugongge's photos, Tongtong is wearing various costumes in front of the blue sky and white clouds and the palace pavilion behind her. She is as beautiful as the little princess Xiaogege who stepped out of a TV series.

  There are also some photos, such as those taken in a cafe. The little girl is dressed in fashionable clothes and carrying a mini bag. She is so cute that she doesn't need it.

  In addition to the carefully published life, there are various advertising Weibo with goods, most of which are girls' clothing, shoes and socks, and there are also some advertisements shot by children's photography companies.

  In short, the Tongtong created by the large size is a real carefree little princess who grew up in a wealthy family.

  No one knows that those clothes are the costumes of the crew.

  Those high-end backgrounds are all the sets in the film and television city.

  Even those tables and coffee are props of the crew.

  After being on Weibo for just over a year, "Tongtong Mama" already has 1.29 million fans.

  There are thousands of comments under each Weibo post, all of which are praising Tongtong for her cuteness, or asking whether there is a link to Tongtong's clothes and shoes.

  It can be seen that the people who manage Weibo are very careful and are not condescending just because they are already a millionaire V.

  She responded to all comments within a few minutes of posting on Weibo.

  You can tell from her tone that she is a very, very gentle woman.

  A woman who was deeply loved by her luxurious life leisurely and contentedly shared her daughter's daily life on Weibo.

  Some comments will also ask: Where is Tongtong's father? Why have I never seen him in the mirror?

  Tongtong Mama would make a shy expression: He is on a business trip abroad!
  Some people speculate that Tongtong's father is a group executive and was sent abroad by the company.

  Some people also guessed that he might be a male star in the entertainment industry. After all, just looking at Tongtong's appearance and Tongtong's gentleness and patience, he knew that Tongtong's father was good-looking and had a good family environment, and the mother and daughter often Appearing in the film and television city, maybe they are the family members of celebrities who are avoiding the paparazzi to visit the studio.

  Tongtong Mama has not responded to these speculations.

  Except for the Weibo post by Aite Yewan saying that Sister Xinwan will have eternal life, the most recent Weibo post by "Tongtong Mama" was from a week ago.

  [Tongtong Mama V: Tongtong is the most beautiful little angel in the world, Mama will love you forever! 】

  The blog was posted at 23:52 in the middle of the night. The comments were all filled with praises from netizens for Tongtong. Many netizens also described cute clips of their babies and confessed that they will always love children.

  This time, Tongtong Mama went against her previous patient and meticulous attitude and did not reply to any of the comments.

  Just ten minutes later, the request for help appeared on the Hengcheng forum.

  The big years are quiet and peaceful.

  The warmth and triviality of a trumpet.

  Desperate collapse in forum posts.

  Everything is connected in series.

  And people who saw all this could not connect the ever-gentle and smiling Tongtong Mama with the numb and desperate person who said, "Terminal illness. Only a few days left. No parents or friends."

  However, some netizens who are proficient in computer operation found the IP address easily.

  The facts are before our eyes, Tongtong is not a little princess, and Tongtong Mama is not Bai Fumei.

  Even the father who was on a business trip abroad didn't know if it was a fictitious self-comfort.

  Only the warm and beautiful daily life in the trumpet really existed.

  Until that recording appeared.

  A late sister.

  A sound that scared the evening breezes out of their wits.

  Tonight, Ye Wan occupied the top spots in the hot searches alone, once again dominating the list and becoming the queen of hot searches.