261 - 270

Chapter 261 How dare you leave your name!

  Bang!
  There was a loud noise.

  Everyone was stunned.

  Fu Chenlin subconsciously took a few steps back and leaned against the wall.

  Wu Zihao was thrown to the ground by Ye Wan and curled up into a prawn.

  After a long time, he lay on the ground sideways in slow motion.

  "Cough, cough..."

  In the silent background, the sound of coughing was particularly clear.

  Fu Chenlin looked at Ye Wan dumbfounded, his mouth half-opened in shock.

  While "Sack" went to help Wu Zihao, he shouted at the black-clad bodyguard behind him who was stunned into six pieces: "Why are you still standing there? Come on!" There were footsteps

  .

  The sound of strong wind.

  The sounds of fists and feet coming and going.

  There were also... the sounds of beating and pain coming and going.

  Bang!
  Bang bang!

  "My ribs..."

  "Ah, ah, my arms..."

  In just a few breaths, six bodyguards in black were thrown out like sacks and piled up in the corner.

  A black, crawling hill formed.

  Fu Chenlin looked at Ye Wan, not knowing what to say, and quickly closed his mouth.

  Wu Zihao's face turned dark and ugly.

  The two looked at each other and saw their own fearful look in each other's eyes.

  Is this even a human being?
  Is this the Super Saiyan from Dragon Ball?
  And she's a woman! ! !
  The next moment, the two of them stood up straight with a buzz.

  Ye Wan picked up the headphones that had become loose during the fight and put them back into his ears. He glanced at Wu Zihao and Fu Chenlin coldly, then turned and left.

  "Hey!"

  Wu Zihao's furious voice sounded behind him, "How dare you leave your name!"

  Ye Wan paused.

  Wu Zihao and Fu Chenlin subconsciously took a step back.

  Then, he left without looking back.

  The indifferent back seems to say: Just you, are you worthy?

  His face turned from green to red, Wu Zihao turned back and glared at the "sack".

  "Sack" followed him understandingly.

  He came back after a while and said to Wu Zihao: "Brother Wu, I saw she entered 101."

  101?

  Wu Zihao was stunned.

  On the side, Fu Chenlin's eyes lit up.

  101, isn't that Shen Yuxin's lounge?

  Hahahaha...

  Fu Chenlin almost laughed out loud.

  He wanted to find out Shen Yuxin's dark history, which caused him to fall from the top spot in the music industry, but his life was so monotonous that it was almost boring. He was either in the studio or at home, and he had hardly been to other places.

  Unexpectedly, there is no place to be found even after wearing iron shoes, and it takes no effort to get it.

  At the BlackBerry Music Festival, Shen Yuxin annoyed Wu Zihao.

  Not only did it offend the organizer, but it also gave him a handle.

  The most important thing is that she is a woman.

  Sleeping powder, love affair exposure...

  any news that breaks out is enough for Shen Yuxin to drink a pot.

  As if he had already seen Shen Yuxin's haggard appearance with dark circles under his eyes and unshaven beard, and the embarrassment of running around with his agent begging his grandfather to sue his grandmother, Fu Chenlin's face almost overflowed with pride.

  No, he strikes quickly!

  Shen Yuxin had nothing to do with this matter.

  He wanted to see how the little music king could penetrate the center of the earth this time!

  "Master Wu, I can't afford to offend such a strong woman. I'll run away now. See you later!"

  After saying hello, Fu Chenlin turned around and ran away quickly.

  Wu Zihao's fists clenched loudly.

  Looking back at the reporters in the corner who dared not move like little quails, Wu Zihao looked fiercely, "Did it get it?" "

  It... got it, I, I'll delete it right now!"

  The reporters were shaking like Parkinson's patients.

  Before the SLR was opened, several bodyguards took it away forcefully.

  With fierce eyes, Wu Zihao took a deep breath, took out his mobile phone and made a call, "Mom..."