1551 - 1560

Chapter 1551 Double Harvest in Casino Love

  "...Today and tomorrow, the rainfall will continue to increase, and there will be showers at certain times. The general public is reminded not to stay outside for a long time unless necessary..."

  It seems that it rarely rains this hard. It rained, and when it dawned, even the Los Angeles news broadcast the weather forecast for the next three days in advance.

  Before the news was over, Ning Bu was notified in the WeChat group of Travel Notes: The recording was suspended! Please arrange your work and life for these two days individually and pay attention to safety.

  Ye Wan had discussed with Sister Ling and others the night before to go to the casino.

  After receiving the official notice issued by Ning Buchi, the small group of five people immediately became lively.

  Almost as soon as the rain subsided, the five of them had already gathered in the lobby on the first floor.

  "I went to call Keying..."

  Sister Ling spread her hands, "She doesn't seem to be awake yet. I sent a WeChat message but she didn't reply."

  Ye Wan called her twice during a pajamas supper at "two or three o'clock in the middle of the night". She excused herself and didn't show up.

  Later, Cheng Shiyuan also called her once, but she not only refused to go, but also secretly complained that the four main characters, together with Cheng Shiyuan, were rejecting and alienating her.

  Since she is not in the same circle, there is no need to force her to marry her.

  "Never mind, let's go!"

  Cheng Shiyuan was in high spirits despite going to bed late and getting up early, fearing that Yu Keying would delay their time.

  The group left the hotel.

  There was a black business car parked in the corner of the parking lot. The four of them, Sister Ling, followed the automatic sliding door and got into the back seat.

  Ye Wan got into the driver's seat, fastened her seat belt and looked in the rearview mirror, "Is anyone motion sick?"

  ? ? ?

  Everyone was stunned, and the car drove out of the parking lot with a bang, and drove straight into the city's main road that was especially clean after being washed by the rain.

  Las Vegas, which originally took four or five hours to arrive, arrived in less than three hours.

  As the car drove on the spacious and clean road in Las Vegas, Sister Ling looked out the window at the exceptionally quiet streets and buildings, and sighed in disbelief: "I thought I would see a lively street market." "Wait until it gets

  dark. You'll know after you know it!"

  Ye Wan smiled.

  During the day, Las Vegas seems to have fallen asleep after a late night, quiet and peaceful.

  But when the five people walked into the hotel, they were immediately shocked by the lively scene in front of them.

  I knew this was a gambling city, and I knew there were casinos everywhere, but I didn't expect that there was a splendid small casino in the hotel.

  After changing the chips, Fei Ge and Cheng Shiyuan lost their share in just a few hands.

  In a strange and noisy place, He Sichen seemed particularly quiet. He didn't go anywhere and just followed Ye Wan.

  Even his part of the bargaining chip was placed with Ye Wan, letting her play as much as she could.

  After Sister Ling finished losing, the four people gathered around Ye Wan.

  Seeing the chips in front of the table growing from a small amount to a large amount, and then piled up into a small mountain, the four people's eyes lit up.

  "Sister, it's a good thing you're not in love..."

  Sister Ling joked: "They say those who are successful in love are disappointed in the casino. If you are so proud in the casino, if you are in love, then you will be in love..." Before he could finish his

  words, He was pulled by He Sichen.

  Suddenly realizing that what she said was unlucky, Sister Ling quickly changed her mind, "Those are all other people. My sister is sure to have a good harvest in love and casinos!" "

  Thank you for your good words!"

  Ye Wan's eyebrows were crooked, and she looked good. After collecting and exchanging the chips, the group arrived at the suite on the top floor.

  After agreeing to the fans' live broadcast today, Ye Wan placed the tablet under the light strip on the central island.

  Almost as soon as he entered the live broadcast room, tens of millions of fans rushed in.

   Thousands of updates for three days, keep your word~~~
    Look in your pocket, you must have voted for all the votes you didn't vote for, what the heck!