471 - 480

Chapter 471 I would rather mess with Lord Yama than Lord Lu Jiu.

  The live broadcast ended and when Ye Wan started to say goodbye, the words "Happy New Year, Miss Wan" were neatly displayed on the barrage.

  Only then did Ye Wan realize that it was already the twenty-third of the twelfth lunar month.

  When he lowered his head again, he saw that there were inexplicably many candied haws and candy figures among the gifts, and the fans immediately started buying them in response.

  Ye Wan thanked the fans and exited the live broadcast room amid the overwhelming candied haws.

  The phone dinged.

  Jiang Keer sent a video, "Sister, my parents said they would move back to the villa tomorrow, and asked you and Xiaocheng to go back with us." The

  Jiang family has lived in the Mid-Levels villa area for many years.

  During the holidays, relatives and friends all go there.

  There are many visits to relatives and friends during the New Year, and banquets are inevitable. It is definitely convenient to arrange it in a villa in the middle of the mountain.

  However, Father Jiang and Mother Jiang have already agreed that after the Chinese New Year, they will return to Yuehu Bay to live before Little Baozi starts school.

  "I won't go. I'll tell Mother Jiang tomorrow."

  As soon as Ye Wan spoke, Jiang Ke'er put on a suspicious interrogation face, "Tell me honestly, do you plan to live with your neighbor Brother Chuan?" ?"

  "You're overthinking!"

  Ye Wan firmly denied it.

  Although she didn't know the situation in Lu Chuan's family until now.

  However, he works in risk control at Yujing, and he has a cousin like Star who is from a noble family at first glance.

  Moreover, the only cars he had driven that she had seen included Maybach and Aston Martin, which showed that the family had strong financial resources.

  Either rich or noble.

  "Ke'er, among the wealthy families in the imperial capital, is there a big family named Lu?"

  Ye Wan asked hesitantly.

  "Yes."

  Jiang Ke'er nodded, "The wealthy family at the top of the imperial capital's pyramid is the Lu family. And your capital father is also named Lu."

  Seeing Ye Wan's confused look, Jiang Ke'er turned on the popular science mode, "Yujing Group belongs to the Lu family. As for the Lu family, the apparent head of the family is Mr. Lu, but everyone in the wealthy family knows that the real person in power It's Mr. Lu Jiu. But this Mr. Lu Jiu is very mysterious. I've almost never seen him attend a banquet of a wealthy family." "

  Sister, there is a saying in wealthy circles. Do you want to listen?"

  Jiang Ke'er said with a face full of gossip. of banter.

  "You tell me."

  "People in the wealthy families in the imperial capital say that they would rather offend the Lord of Hell than Lord Lu Jiu."

  "Is that Master Lu Jiu more terrifying than the Lord of Hell?"

  "Yes, those legends I heard Here, the grass on the grave of anyone who offended Mr. Lu Jiu is probably three meters high. So everyone gave him a nickname: The Living King of Hell." "..." "

  Sister

  , be careful, don't offend the Living King of Hell. , otherwise..."

  "Are you kidding me? Is it possible for a transparent person like me to offend a big boss like Lu Jiuye? You are overthinking!" "That's right!" After chatting for a while

  ,

  Yiyi Hang up the phone reluctantly.

  The next second, Jiang Keer froze in front of the bed.

  Didn't she follow her mother's orders to invite Sister Wan and Xiao Cheng to the Mid-level Villa to celebrate the New Year?
  How did the topic turn to the Living King of Hell?
  Jiang Ke'er: "..."

  Ye Wan walked into the bathroom and had already confirmed Lu Chuan's identity.

  If the guess is correct, Lu Chuan is probably a descendant of a branch of the Lu family in the imperial capital.

  In a family business like Yujing, only children of one's own family can hold important positions in the company.

  It seems that he was right when he said last time that he was still half as far away from becoming a real domineering president.

  Well, it is indeed a potential stock!