1391 - 1400

Chapter 1391 Sharing the blessings and sharing the hardships

  "Yifan, I can't do it anymore..."

  Yan Luxiao sat on the big rock under the tree, clutching her stomach, looking at Jian Yifan with pained eyebrows.

  I don't know if it's the sequelae of eating wild loquats that day that ruined my stomach, or if the compressed biscuits these days are too dry.

  Starting last night, Yan Luxiao felt a slight pain in her stomach.

  But at this moment, it seems that it has reached the point where it is unbearable.

  "Sister Yan, if you can't bear it anymore, don't bear it anymore. Your health is important."

  Jian Yifan said in a deep voice, and Jian Yifan hurriedly took out the flare and fired it.

  Then, he took out pure water and gave it to Yan Luxiao to drink.

  "I don't want to drink it...

  Yan Luxiao shook her head, and thin beads of sweat rolled down her forehead.

  Jian Yifan rummaged through the bag again.

  He remembered that he had brought emergency medicine.

  Things were scattered on the floor, and he picked up the medicine box. , only to find that he only brought antidote and fever medicine.

  In addition, there was only a bottle of mosquito repellent ointment.

  "Sister Yan, please bear with me, the rescuers will arrive soon..."

  Jian Yifan's voice was almost the same After landing, the rumble of the helicopter was heard in the distance.

  The plane got closer and closer, and stopped above the two people. A ladder came down, and two people in camouflage uniforms got off the plane. "Can we move?" Need first aid? "

  She..."

  As soon as her stomachache came to her lips, she saw the two people walking in front of him, looking at him up and down as if he was the one who needed rescue.

  Jian Yifan was startled and subconsciously looked at him. He looked at the items scattered on the ground.

  Then, he shook his head and smiled bitterly, "Sister Yan, this time we are blessed to share the hardships together! "

  After that, Jian Yifan picked up another flare and fired it.

  "Let's go..."

  It wasn't until Jian Yifan helped her up and walked forward that Yan Luxiao realized belatedly. Jian Yifan was in a hurry just now. The first signal flare launched was his own.

  "Yifan, I'm sorry..."

  The helicopter roared towards the manor, and Yan Luxiao looked apologetic.

  "It's okay..."

  Jian Yifan smiled broadly, " Originally I couldn't hold on anymore, so I just thought I had found a reasonable excuse for myself to retreat. "

  As he said this, the older boy scratched his head in embarrassment, "I just hope we are not the first to give up. "

  Otherwise, it would be too embarrassing.

  Two flares were sent out one after another. The program team saw it, and some guests on Wufeng Mountain also saw it.

  Chen Baiyu and Zhao Sixuan almost looked back when they heard the sound.

  The two flares before and after , less than ten minutes apart.

  "I don't know who it is, but it's pretty awesome. It's been going on for seven days..."

  Zhao Sixuan smiled and looked at Chen Boyu, "Best actor Chen, we two are pretty awesome too. No matter when we give up, it would be best if we are not at the bottom! "

  Glancing at Zhao Sixuan noncommittally, Chen Baiyu looked up at the sun above his head, "It's noon, let's have something to eat before moving forward. "

  "OK! "

  Zhao Sixuan nodded, took out a compressed biscuit from the bag, tore it open and ate it with great pain.

  His eyes swept over the backpack in her arms, Chen Baiyu hesitated and asked: "Do you have anything else there? Food? "

  When she raised her eyes, she saw Chen Baiyu staring at her bag. Zhao Sixuan picked up the bag and held it in her arms. She looked at him warily and said, "No more." "

  Biting his lip, his eyes full of tangles, after a long while, Zhao Sixuan broke off half of the compressed biscuit and gave it to him, "I only have this piece, you can make do with it first. "

  Although she still doesn't know what she will do in the next few days, she can't just watch him starve. Not

  to mention, he is Chen Baiyu.

  Even if they give up tomorrow, when life gets back on track, he will Remember how she shared half of the last bite of food with him?
  He is a superior actor.

  She is still a little-known trainee who has just debuted.

  As long as he thanks her on Weibo, it can bring her happiness. It comes with great heat.

  Looking at the compressed biscuit in his hand, Zhao Sixuan suddenly felt that it didn't seem to be that unpalatable.

  His eyes slid over the backpack that Zhao Sixuan hugged tightly in his arms, and the half of the compressed biscuit in his hand that was still falling apart. Go up.

  Chen Baiyu curled his lips, and a sneer flashed across his eyes.