351 - 360

Chapter 351: Being courteous for nothing, committing adultery or stealing.

  When Ye Wan and Su Qingyan arrived at the film and television city, it was just nine o'clock.

  Opening ceremony at ten o'clock.

  After finding Tan Zongyan and Su Jingqiu along the way, as soon as Ye Wan opened the curtain and went in, she noticed that something was not right in the atmosphere in the crew.

  Ye Wan looked at Su Jingqiu.

  The other party winked and several people left the set.

  "Aunt Qiu, what happened?"

  Ye Wan asked, glancing at Tan Zongyan's face, which was almost as dark as Master Bao's.

  "The supporting actress who plays Qiao Qiao's mother has given way to Director Tan."

  Su Jingqiu said softly: "She is the most powerful and the most popular in our movie, so Director Tan is angry right now."

  Ye Wan fell silent.

  During the time when filming was being planned, Director Tan and Su Jingqiu found many old connections from the past.

  Whether you are dissatisfied with the movie star position or the pay, you can refuse.

  Everything has been settled, but now that filming is about to start, do you still have any professional ethics as an actor?

  Ye Wan hates people who go back on their word the most.

  Unfortunately, it's still just in time for the first day of startup.

  I wanted to get a good start at the opening ceremony.

  It's a good thing this time, I didn't get any luck, but I got a bad luck.

  "What did Director Tan say?"

  Ye Wan asked in a deep voice.

  Su Jingqiu shook her head, "We have arranged for the assistant director to find someone else. Director Tan said that if it doesn't work, we will shoot the second half of the scene first." The second

  half of "Twin Flowers" is all about the two female protagonists. Almost all other characters appearing in it are extras, and there are no important supporting roles.

  But in this way, Ye Wan and Su Qingyan's acting skills will be tested even more.

  After all, that's the most intense conflict in the entire movie.

  If the actors are not in the scene, or cannot keep up emotionally, the whole movie will fall apart.

  "I have no problem."

  Ye Wan looked back at Su Qingyan, who had been silent, "Sister Qingyan, do you have any problem?" "Absolutely

  not!"

  A group of people who felt guilty faced what Ye Wan and her mother were expecting. Looking at Su Qingyan, she held her head high and said, "At the critical moment, there is no way I will let go!"

  This way, the assistant director was bought time, enough for him to be patient enough to find a suitable actor again. .

  Su Jingqiu happily turned around and left, "I'll go tell Director Tan!"

  After a few steps, Su Jingqiu turned back.

  "One more thing, it's good news..."

  Su Jingqiu said: "In the morning, an entertainment media company called and said it wanted to invest in our movie. The movie had just started shooting and there was no shortage of money, so I declined. "Yes. Xiao Wan, if you think it's inappropriate, I..."

  "Aunt Qiu, I have no objection!"

  Ye Wan smiled slyly, "To be courteous for nothing is to be either an adulterer or a thief. Someone has come to the door so early, I'm sure I don't have any good intentions. Anyway, we are not short of money now, so let's wait and talk about it later." "

  That's what I meant."

  Su Jingqiu smiled and left.

  She could see what Su Jingqiu said to Director Tan. Director Tan nodded, but the gloom on his face did not ease at all.

  Ye Wan couldn't help but sigh.

  For a moment, I felt a bit empathetic.

  When you are proud of yourself, you will be surrounded by people on three levels who are supporting you.

  When you are down and out, those so-called friends you once had will not only avoid you, but will also side with you at critical moments.

  Only those who have experienced it know how uncomfortable this feeling is.

  When he raised his eyes again, he saw that Director Tan had already stood up and came out.

  Ye Wan and Su Qingyan looked at each other and followed suit.