1451 - 1460

Chapter 1451 The picture was once again so harmonious that it was almost eerie

  . As soon as there was almost a roar, the monkeys on the tree began to run around with their heads in their hands.

  Even the Monkey King on the boulder suddenly sat up and was pushed down by Ye Wan.

  "This scene reminds me of an ancient poem: I sat up in shock when I was dying! Hahahahaha..." "

  Sure enough, we are the same people. This is what I remembered!" "   Did

  Ye Wan invite the big cat?"

As soon as the screen floated up, the big tiger jumped up and appeared in the screen.

  The fierce light in his eyes suddenly dissipated when he saw Ye Wan. The king of the forest, who was so majestic and domineering a second ago, instantly turned into a docile and well-behaved big cat, walking slowly to Ye Wan.

  Stand still, lower your head, rub.

  Very much like the cat owner in the shit shoveling officer's house.

  The big tiger nudged Ye Wan.

  The barrage was overwhelmingly filled with "cute" words, and Ye Wan rubbed the big tiger's head, "We are all good neighbors in the forest. I'll do your best to protect my senior brother for the past two days!" "

  ???A Survival in the Wilderness, let her collect Journey to the West, I really didn't expect this plot direction!!!"

  "The Monkey King is the senior brother, the big cat is the white dragon horse, Ye Wan can barely be regarded as Tang Monk, then... Liang Jingjing And Xu Jiahao, who is Monk Sha?"

  "Is it possible that they are both Monk Sha?"

  "Second Senior Brother is too miserable, right? Why is it that everyone else is being protected and only it is eaten? ? Wow, I cried so loudly for the second senior brother!"

  "This scene, even when looking at the animal world, I can't even think about it!"

  ? ? ?

  The injured monkey king.

  A big tiger that is quietly guarding.

  A step away, watching the excitement of the stunning boys and girls.

  There are more monkeys in the trees higher up.

  The picture is so harmonious that it's almost eerie.

  Barrage: ...

  Looking back, I saw that the monkey that Ye Wan had jokingly called unruly was no longer jumping around.

  Sitting angrily on a thick branch, one hand was still hooked on a branch, staring at the Monkey King and the Tiger with dull eyes.

  "You can see the hopelessness on your face, right! You stinky monkey with no martial ethics!"

  "The respected old monkey king, the new monkey king with weak strength, tsk tsk tsk... what a forest drama. Ah!"

  "Isn't this more exciting than the animal world? Hahahaha... I'm laughing so hard. What kind of variety show did I watch? Why does it feel more and more funny?"

  As the sun set, the Monkey King changed his medicine. After catching another pheasant for the big tiger, Ye Wan took Xu Jiahao and Liang Jingjing back to the valley to sleep.

  When we came back the next day, the monkey king could already limp a few steps.

  When changing the dressing, the wounds that were so terrible yesterday had already scabbed over. I didn't know whether to lament the Monkey King's strong vitality or the miraculous effects of Ye Wan's herbs.

  Thinking that the big tiger hadn't had a good warm meal all day long, I rubbed its head to indicate that it could go home.

  Ye Wan picked back two more handfuls of medicine.

  Unlike Ye Wan's method of crushing stones and applying them to the wound, the Monkey King's method was rougher.

  He stuffed his brain into his mouth and chewed it.

  Ah tui!

  Pia!

  The dark herbs in the palm were like a piece of dog skin plaster, firmly applied to the wound.

  Barrage: ...

  The big tiger kept watch all night again. On the third day, the monkey king was able to climb the tree with a roar.

  The Monkey King flew out of a few trees and looked back at Ye Wan.

  He flew out of a few more trees and looked back at Ye Wan.

  After a few glances, Ye Wan understood, "Let's go, the Monkey King invites us to visit his home."

  ? ? ?

  Liang Jingjing blinked.

  Xu Jiahao was stunned.

  In the question marks that filled the screen, a group of monkeys, one tiger, and three people walked toward the depths of the jungle.

  The picture is once again so harmonious that it's almost eerie.