491 - 500

Chapter 491 The cold is even more thorough. It's

  ten o'clock in the morning on the first day of the Lunar New Year, a day when people usually wake up after staying up all night and sleep in to prepare for breakfast.

  Yuanda Cinema is already overcrowded.

  At a glance, there are people buying Coca-Cola popcorn at the front desk, people catching dolls in front of the claw machines, and people in the leisure center playing with their mobile phones while waiting to enter.

  There was a long queue in front of the ticket machine, and the people behind them looked anxious, "It's about to start, brother in front, please be a little more agile with your hands and feet!" "Right now!" Ye Wan glanced at them, divided into men and women.

  Directed by Xie Sanqiu, and starring Qi Musen and Wen Lilin, who are powerful and popular movie queens, "Blood Bodhi" is destined to not be bad at the box office.

  Almost the day after the premiere, an authoritative film review forum gave it a high score of 9.0 and also gave an estimated box office.

  1.5 billion.

  After the premiere, Director Xie's "Flag" sentence has become an eye-catching highlight reported by major media.

  Everyone is guessing: is it because the movie is really amazing that gave Director Xie great courage, or is it because he simply doesn't want to make a sequel, so he declined with a high emotional intelligence of 2 billion.

  The Jiang family entered the VIP hall, which was packed with seats.

  At the end of the movie, Jiang Keer hugged Ye Wan and screamed and jumped, "Sister Wan, I asked the eldest and second brothers to invest, please thank the director for the sequel of the stunning two concubines, okay?" Ye Wan: ...The car is driving at a fast

  speed

  . Towards the mid-level villa, Ye Wan took out her phone and opened Weibo.

  The first wave of fans' amway has begun, and among them, Qi Musen's fans are the most excited.

  "My brother Sen is the guarantee of box office! He is still my favorite martial arts, ah, now it is complete! Even if there are no more martial arts movies from now on, I will have no regrets!" "

  Brother Sen's boyfriend is the best! He sacrificed his life to protect me Lin When you are a sister, you are simply not too handsome! Ah, sister Lin, didn't you create some sparks when you were filming? We have already thought of the CP name for you, Forest CP!" "As a passerby, I feel a little sad:

  Y Female artiste, if you don't act like a monster, this drama will definitely be your first step into the entertainment industry! What a pity!" "

  Same as above, the two stunning ladies are so beautiful! Senior sister in white, wow..."

  The topic gradually changed, From whether martial arts movies are really in decline, we discussed all the way to whether the acting skills of the stunning two girls are really remarkable, and whether it is possible to achieve a box office of 2 billion.

  The hot discussion among netizens has successfully put "Blood Bodhi" on the hot search list.

  At a glance, in the first 50 years, there are at least five hot searches related to "Blood Bodhi".

  Among the five, Ye Wan occupied one of them.

  Hot search No. 9 Ye Wan, get out of the entertainment industry.

  "If it weren't for Ye Wan, the stunning two concubines can be called the best supporting roles in this movie, then "Blood Bodhi" would have almost no flaws at all, right? I have already seen "Blood Bodhi" "Bodhi" was nominated in Cannes."

  "Who says it's not the case? One rat droppings ruined the pot of soup! Ahhh, I'm so angry, why doesn't Director Xie come out to clarify? The coquettish bitch is willing to fall, and Director Xie just She should be slapped hard in the face, so that no one will think that she can sleep in the top position in the future." "

  And I just want to say one thing: Ye Wan, get out of the entertainment industry!"

  ...

  to every comment that curses Ye Wan. After clicking like, Cai Yina's eyes were full of pride.

  Immediately afterwards, there was a hint of regret: the second wave of revelations should have been released later.

  If it had been revealed now, and the scoldings would have been huge, the movie starring Ye Wan would have been even more confused, and she would have been even more disappointed, right?

  No matter how beautiful she is, she is still admirable, but it's all in vain!

  And now, what a pity!

  Amidst the scolding, the second day of the Lunar New Year arrived.