1061 - 1070

Chapter 1061 Use your spear to attack your shield.

  On the big screen was the girl's resentful eyes, and in front of her eyes were the director, assistant director and others who were asking in panic, "Director, are you sure?"

  Shangguanyan gritted his teeth and looked up at the staff in charge of operations, "I'll give you ten minutes to make a small voting program..." "

  And you..."

  Shangguanyan lowered his head and looked at the editor, "Put the voting at the end of the program. , increase the boldness and highlight the color number, and make sure everyone in front of the TV, computer, studio and online live broadcast room can see this vote." "

  Director, what about the deadline?"

  "Three minutes."

  "... "

  The director's room became busy.

  In the studio hall, after three programs were launched one after another, it was time for the final round of mentor selection.

  After Zheng Mingtao, Han Gengyu's team is also full.

  At this moment, Mu Yanze and Zeng Ke's teams each have two spots left.

  There were nine people standing on the stage.

  The host smiled and asked, "Instructor Zeng Ke or Instructor Mu Yanze, who will come first?"

  "Yanze goes first."

  Zeng Ke smiled humbly.

  Mu Yanze thanked him, looked around and selected two people out of the nine.

  The host looked at Zeng Ke and asked, and Zeng Ke said that he had no objection. The two selected from the 9 people also expressed that they were very honored to join Mu Yanze's team. The two walked to the other side of the stage with joyful faces.

  Dong Dong, Dong Dong...

  In the tense atmosphere, the seven people on the stage all looked at Zeng Ke with burning eyes.

  Everyone knows that at this point in the game, the bigger one is the one who is the shorter one.

  Zeng Ke didn't choose just now, obviously he didn't like any of them.

  But if you don't choose, there are not enough 20 teams.

  At this moment, the contestants on the stage, the audience in the audience, and even the hundreds of millions of people in the live broadcast room are all guessing whether Zeng Ke will strive for excellence and need those 18 people, or make do with two more.

  "I guess he won't choose! I've heard people say that his studio's contract conditions are notoriously strict in the industry, and he would rather do less than abuse. So he definitely won't give in." "If he doesn't choose

  , his team will be worse than The other three teams are short of two people. Only a fool would not choose them, right? Just pick any two and join in. They all came from the auditions and PKed all the way. How bad can they be? Maybe they will show their talents in the future. What?"

  "I think what you said makes sense."

  "I checked my eyes. You said nonsense that is useless!"

  In the silence, the host spoke, "Suddenly I remembered that our The flight instructor still has her own privileges that she has not exercised."

  "Instructor Ye Wan..."

  The host looked at Ye Wan, "Compared with these seven players on the stage, or the last two spots in Teacher Zeng Ke's team, you Do you have any suggestions?"

  "I dare not have any suggestions."

  Ye Wan said one word, and the audience suddenly heard sighs of regret.

  Then she changed the subject, "But if I were Teacher Zeng Ke, I would choose No. 79 and No. 92."

  "Oh, why?"

  the host asked, and Zeng Ke also looked up.

  Ye Wanchao looked at the three teams that had assembled, "The three people in the same group as No. 79 and No. 92 just happened to be picked by each of the other three instructors. If you know yourself and the enemy, you will never be in danger. When the subsequent single PK battle, These two people are the best hidden S-cards that use your spear to attack your shield."

  "??? Inexplicably, I feel that what the lady said makes sense!"

  "Wow, this game hasn't even started yet. Use all tactics. Come on, my strategic vision is amazing!"

  There was a lot of noise in the audience.

  On the stage, 79 and 92 looked at Zeng Ke with burning eyes.

  Zeng Ke glanced at Ye Wan, "The waves behind the Yangtze River push the waves ahead. They really have great ideas. In this case, it's not easy to win over the goodwill of the flight instructor. Then let's use No. 79 and No. 92." In

  one sentence, on the stage The two teenagers jumped up excitedly.

  When the host spoke again, the audience in the audience had already begun to take their backpacks from under their seats, or put away the support boards and billboards prepared for a certain player.

  He just waited for the host to say his words of thanks and closing words before getting up and leaving.

  The big screen suddenly lit up.