911 - 920

Chapter 911 Mr Right is on the way here.

  "Sister Wan, doesn't it feel like being in a honey jar? It's so sweet?" It was

  already late at night, but Jiang Keer was still not sleepy at all. She pulled Ye In the evening, I asked questions about the east and west.

  Ye Wan patted her head, "You'll know when you fall in love in the future."

  After saying that, Ye Wan opened her eyes suddenly, "Ke'er, haven't you been in love yet?"

  Jiang Ke'er looks so good. She has a beautiful personality and is cute, but she has never been in love since she was a child?
  Simply unscientific!

  "Don't open the pot and pick up the pot!"

  Jiang Keer turned over angrily.

  "I'm sorry, I'm wrong, okay?"

  Ye Wan patted her back, "Look, this is my first time falling in love. Ke'er is so beautiful and cute. If a man likes you, he must first Being liked by you, and then being observed by my parents, my eldest brother, my second brother, and me, all kinds of overt and covert observations, I am not mentally strong enough and will easily shrink back." "It's okay, your

  Mr Right won't be late . Yes, he's still on his way here." His

  voice became softer and softer, and when he finished speaking, Ye Wan's hand on Jiang Ke'er's shoulder slipped gently.

  Even breathing came from behind, knowing that she had fallen asleep.

  Jiang Keer sighed softly.

  Is her Mr Right really on his way?

  A shadow appeared in my mind, but I shook my head and shook it out of my mind the moment I remembered it.

  Jiang Keer closed her eyes and counted the sheep.

  "1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep... 19 sheep..."

  The more I count, the more I wake up, and the figure in my mind becomes clearer and clearer.

  The moment the man turned around, Jiang Keer was startled, and a dull pain filled her heart.

  He can't be her Mr Right!

  She is overthinking it!
  Huh...

  exhaling softly, Jiang Ke'er closed her eyes and fell asleep.

  In the dream, a handsome man shines brightly on the stage.

  And she, among so many people, looked at him on the stage with glowing eyes.

  There were crazy shouts all around, and everyone was shouting his name.

  The girls even shouted "husband" without hesitation.

  And he looked at everyone with a charming smile, except her.

  "Give up... there is no possibility for you!"

  "Ke'er, Ke'er..."

  The voice in his ears overlapped with the voice in his head. Jiang Ke'er opened his eyes and met Ye Wan's concerned gaze, " What's wrong with you?"

  "Nothing..." Ah.

  As soon as the words came out, she realized something was wrong. Jiang Keer raised her hand and touched her face, and saw tears on her face.

  It turns out that I cried in more than just dreams.

  "Did you have a nightmare?"

  Ye Wan reached out and hugged her.

  My heart felt stuffy and unspeakably uncomfortable.

  Jiang Ke'er shook his head and wanted to say, Sister Wan, I'm fine. When the words came to his lips, he changed his words and said: "I dreamed that I fell in love with a big star. But, he is so far away from me. He is on the stage, and I am off the stage, I can see him, but he...can't see me."

  The hand caressing Jiang Keer's back slowly stopped, and Ye Wan waited for her to continue.

  There was a cry in Jiang Ke'er's voice, "Then, I went to look for him backstage, and his manager stopped me at the door and told me to give up, saying that it was impossible for me and him!" He is a radiant super star on stage

  . Superstar.

  And she has never even made her debut.

  He and she are like the eagle in the sky and the ugly duckling on the ground.

  After being so far apart, you should be satisfied if you can just look up at it, right?
  "Sister Wan..."

  Jiang Ke'er sniffed, "Even my dreams are telling me that I am wishful thinking. So, I should give up, right?" "

  Of course I won't give up!"

  Sister Wan's sonorous voice sounded in her ears. Jiang Ke'er was startled by the sound and raised her head suddenly.

  He was meeting Ye Wanman's smiling eyes.