1201 - 1210

Chapter 1201 Please be kind!

  "Dear audience friends, fans in the audience and in the live broadcast room online, let us give warm applause to all 58 players who advanced, as well as the 17 players who stopped in the eighth period..." The eighth

  period After the dance ended, applause broke out in the studio hall, and the barrage in the live broadcast room was still filling the screen.

  "This season of dancing is definitely the king of the first three seasons! Since Ye Wan joined in the fifth season, it has been brilliant! Sure enough, the catfish effect holds true everywhere!" "The freestyle

  PK between Magic Mirror and Team X was so exciting! This It's only the eighth issue. Oh my god, I can imagine how fierce the competition will be in the next few issues." "

  In the last issue, Team In my heart, they are definitely tied for first place, they are so awesome!"

  "Instructor Mingtao's Clash Team is very stable, and the Universe BOY team is also doing well after adjustments. Hey, I would be reluctant to eliminate anyone. If I were the instructor, I would Tears must have flowed down the scene!"

  "Isn't a certain instructor giving up on the competition? He was at the bottom in the last period and eliminated 9 people. This time he was at the bottom again and eliminated 5 people. Now there are only 6 people left in the entire team. At first glance, the contrast in the player booth is too tragic. Sure enough, there is no harm without comparison!" "

  Upstairs, please be kind!"

  ...

  According to the competition rules of the eighth period, the first-ranked team will eliminate one Three people will be eliminated from the second and third place, and five will be eliminated from the fourth and fifth place.

  By the time the game was over, Team Mirror and Team X each still had 16 members.

  There are 12 people in the ZF team, 8 people in the Universe BOY team, and only 6 people in the Youth 301 team.

  Almost from the moment the team's support rankings were displayed on the big screen, Zeng Ke's face turned dark as in the previous issue.

  However, Dancing Boy was all about audience voting. He couldn't question the show crew for having a shady story, right? Wouldn't that be a slap in his own face?

  The lights dimmed and the program recording ended.

  ...

  "Sister Wan..."

  After going back to the rest room to take off her makeup, Mu Yanze knocked on the door of Ye Wan's dressing room, "Are you going back to the Imperial Capital tonight?" "Go back tomorrow

  ."

  Ye Wan turned around, "Why? Are you okay?"

  Mu Yanze came in carrying two bags from the L family and placed them in front of Ye Wan, "The gifts for you and Ke'er, you can help me bring them to her, okay?" He wanted to

  fly I went to Lincheng to attend an announcement. After going to Lincheng, I had to fly to Lucheng again.

  I don't know when it will be until I return to the Imperial Capital.

  What's more, even if he returns to the imperial capital, he may not be able to find time to date Jiang Ke'er.

  Thinking of this, Mu Yanze suddenly felt that the official announcement after three years was more like a test.

  "Okay, no problem."

  Looking over the two identical bags, Ye Wan smiled and said, "Which one is for me?"

  Mu Yanze was stunned for a moment and looked at Ye Wan with some embarrassment, "If you don't Do you mind, can you let Ke'er choose first?"

  "Of course I don't mind!"

  Ye Wan frowned, "I'm very grateful to receive a gift, I won't choose."

  Mu Yanze breathed a sigh of relief.

  On the one hand, she wanted to give Ke'er her favorite, but on the other hand, she was afraid of offending Ye Wan.

  Now this is really great.

  "Thank you, Sister Wan!"

  Mu Yanze showed a bright smile, waved and turned away.

  It was almost 12 o'clock when we returned to the hotel. As soon as Ye Wan entered the lobby, she was called out.

  Looking back, in front of the sofa in the reception area, a well-mannered man in a suit and leather shoes smiled, "Hello, Ms. Ye, I have a resource issue that I want to talk to you about. Can I spend ten minutes of your time?" I have resources to find

  . She could contact Brother Qiu from the studio.

  Is it necessary to chase her to the devil's capital?

  Ye Wan's heart moved, "You're here to endorse the game?"