1081 - 1090

Chapter 1081 Let the bullets fly for a while longer.

  "Oh my god, how did she say these words so shamelessly? She is just a flying guest, okay? What, the third season of Dancing was contracted by her sponsor father? Is that so? She's so arrogant..."

  "I have a feeling that she is the boss's wife. The way she scolds Fang Qiu, I feel like the dancing instructor's chair can hardly contain her." "You still want to say

  dirty words? Oh my god, it's for nothing. That face! Is this her way to become a newbie? I refuse!!... I would like to advise female stars who want to debut in the future to pay attention to their public image. We don't like vulgarity, OK?" "The previous

  one Guys, have you watched the show? The out-of-context quotes were made by you guys, right? I'm convinced!"

  A few comments that expressed grievances for Ye Wan or the show team were quickly washed away by a large number of negative comments. Gone.

  When the class bell rang, Ye Wan narrowed her eyes and put away her phone.

  Her intuition told her that this time the black fire seemed to be stronger than the previous times.

  If your intuition is right, it only explains one thing.

  She's going to be hot!

  Such a large-scale and organized gang must be the result of someone's money and effort.

  But she is a female artist who has just acted in one and a half movies, and has not stolen anyone's scenes or resources. Why would the other party spend so much effort to blackmail her?
  Looking up again, Ye Wan sent a WeChat message to Brother Qiu just as he saw the old professor walking in with a lesson plan.

  When he raised his eyes again, he looked like the attentive academic master in class again.

  In the studio, Qiu Yuze glanced at his phone with a puzzled look on his face.

  Sister Wan said, let them be black!

  if not?
  Could it be that he spent money to remove the trending search, or find trolls to attack black fans to reverse the situation?

  He is obviously very experienced in making Sister Wan feel bad for a while and then quickly turn around and slap her in the face to get angry.

  Let the bullets fly a little longer!

  Let the haters jump higher.

  When the time comes to aim and shoot, the target will be clearer.

  hey-hey.

  ...

  In the president's office on the top floor of Yujing Group, Rong Qian finished reporting on today's itinerary and casually mentioned two other things.

  "Xiang Yang said that Mr. Qin has been picked up from Huabanli. Mr. Qin is in a stable mood." "

  Also, Madam has been hacked on Weibo. Do you think we should intervene?"

  Lu Changchuan hesitated.

  Wanwan said that he was not allowed to make any decisions regarding her matters.

  But he would be in a bad mood when he saw some anti-fans attacking Wanwan. This was not Wanwan's problem, but his own.

  Can it be calculated like this?
  "Go check it out!"

  He raised his eyes and ordered Rong Qian. Lu Changchuan said solemnly: "If it is a personal behavior, don't worry about it. If someone invites trolls and black fans to attack differently, deal with them all." "Yes

  . "

  Rong Qian took the order and left.

  Ten minutes later, on Weibo's hot search, the news that there was a shady story about Dancing Boys and that there was a financial backer behind Ye Wan was still trending.

  As for the short video that has been viewed more than 2 million times, when a netizen wanted to repost it, he found that the original blog did not exist.

  Not only did the posted videos disappear, but the original publisher also canceled his account and became non-existent.

  Netizens:? ? ?

  So, what you want to hide is the truth, right?

  You can delete one, can't I re-edit it?

  Tens of millions of anti-fans rushed into the broadcast app and clicked on the fifth issue of Dancing Youth.

  Far away in the director's room of the TV station in Shanghai, Shangguanyan heard the director's exclamation.

Chapter 1082 He is here to provoke!

  "Director, the ratings have broken the record again!"

  As soon as he opened the door, he heard the director's voice. Before Shangguan said "what a fuss", he saw the shocking number on the director's computer.

  48-hour ratings: 3.66%
  Rating increase during the same period: 62%
  Shangguan Yan:! ! !
  "So You Think You Can Dance" has been aired for three seasons, with a total of 29 episodes including the fifth episode.

  Whether it is real-time ratings or 48-hour ratings, the highest point in the cleaning curve is only 3.0.

  And this season, the show is not even halfway through, and it's already 3.66? ? ?
  For a moment, he didn't know whether to be happy or worried. Shangguan Yan was a little confused.

  The sudden ringing of his cell phone brought him back from his wandering thoughts.

  "Old Yan..."

  On the other end of the phone was Ning Buchi, who laughed heartily. "Have you seen last week's ratings rankings? I knew that Ye Wan was the absolute queen of ratings!" I

  always felt like something was wrong. , Shangguanyan asked with a funny face: "I saw it. So you called me to congratulate me?"

  "Congratulations? Hahahaha..."

  Ning Buchi laughed and said, "I'm here to provoke you, okay? ?"

  ? ? ?

  Shangguanyan was startled, and Ning Buchi asked proudly: "Do you know what the ratings were for the final episode of our Romantic Travels?"

  In one sentence, Shangguanyan's face darkened.

  In the annual ratings list, Season 6 of Romance is undoubtedly the biggest winner.

  Half a year has passed. There are 38 TV stations across the country and dozens of variety shows. No program has a higher real-time ratings and 48-hour collection rate than Romance Travels.

  Not to mention more than half, not even half.

  As bleak as it was when Season 6 started airing, it was as dazzling as it ended.

  Ning Buchi blows Ye Wan once every time he meets someone, and compliments himself on his discerning eyes.

  Nowadays, Ning Buchi is the most disliked director in the variety show circle, bar none.

  At this moment, hearing him show off on the other end of the phone, Shangguan Yan suddenly felt that the super high ratings of 3.66, which had surprised him just now, seemed a bit insufficient.

  Compared with Romance Travels, Dancing is simply a younger brother!

  "Haha..."

  Shangguan Yan sneered, "So after provocation, you came to see my jokes, right?" "

  No."

  Ning Buchi denied, "I just want to say, can your show move faster? Son? After you finish the recording over there, I will start recording the seventh season here."

  For the seventh season of Romantic Travels, Ning Bu has already applied to the Taiwan leaders for registration. This time he is going to the beautiful other side of the ocean. record.

  In addition to taking the audience to appreciate foreign customs and customs, he also gave his group of cameramen, directors, and staff an opportunity to travel with pay.

  Therefore, he is not here to congratulate his old friend, nor is he here to laugh.

  He's obviously here to supervise the work, okay?

  Shangguanyan hung up the phone with an annoyed look on his face.

  ...

  In Xiangsi Studio, Nie Xiangsi walked out of the dressing room and immediately saw Sister Qing who looked helpless.

  "The other side said that they have tried their best!"

  Sister Qing spread her hands, "Ye Wan has been accused of having a financial backer since she debuted, and the capital is supporting her, but so many people have been trying to find out for so long, and they still let Ye Wan Wan climbed higher and higher on the black and red road and became more and more popular. They said that they had no other choice!"

  "Xiangsi, why don't you forget it?"

  Sister Qing advised: "It's just a nomination, the judges The awards are judged based on the performance, not the actor's character."

  Looking at the performance?
  That's even worse!

  The image of Qi Fan in Twin Flowers, who looked upright and heroic, and the airy Qi Fan in a short skirt in the bar came to mind.

  The two faces overlapped and gradually merged into the same stunning face.

  Nie Xiangsi's eyebrows twitched.