1771 - 1780

Chapter 1771 The Perfect Bait

  "Sister Wan..."

  From the moment the nurse said that Ye Wan would be arriving soon, Yu Xiaoman's sallow and decadent spirit was mostly healed.

  She even asked the nurse to help her up and insisted on changing into the white floral dress she wore when she arrived at the hospital.

  The nurse had been a nurse in the intensive care area for so many years and knew the patient's condition best. Her heart sank immediately, but it didn't show on her face at all. She responded with a smile and helped her change her clothes.

  Ye Wan set up the stand and placed the phone in front of the TV facing the hospital bed.

  Yu Xiaoman watched quietly, then slowly sat up and took off his breathing mask.

  Although her complexion cannot be compared to when she was on the set a few days ago, it has improved many times compared to the past two days.

  "Sister Wan..."

  Not knowing what happened in the past two days, Yu Xiaoman burst into tears as soon as she saw Ye Wan.

  "Sister Wan, I'm sorry for you! I...I, please, please forgive me because I don't know anything about it, and help me settle Tongtong properly. Sister Wan..." With a pop, Ye knelt down

  . At Wan's feet, Yu Xiaoman burst into tears, "Sister Wan, please... please help me. If you don't help me, I really don't know who else to turn to."

  That person was auditioning at Tongtong Liang Gongci approached her after he succeeded.

  The other party said that anyway, she was seriously ill and didn't have many days left, but she still had a daughter to raise.

  It is better to take advantage of these last days to make a good fortune and earn alimony for my daughter.

  As long as she makes a will, no matter whether Tongtong is sent to an orphanage or adopted by someone in the future, those people will treat her well for the sake of the money.

  She responded obsessively and made the recording according to the other party's request.

  Before the recording, Yu Xiaoman didn't know who the other party was trying to plot. He only thought it was some gossip related to wealthy families, illegitimate children, and superiors.

  I found her just because she was about to die, and her Weibo account still had some fans online, so it was possible to manipulate public opinion.

  But in retrospect, Yu Xiaoman realized that those words were ambiguous.

  If you intentionally mislead, the person you accuse will be ruined.

  Until she saw Ye Wan on the set, Yu Xiaoman suddenly thought of the sister Wan mentioned in Ye Wan's recording.

  The other party's real intention was Ye Wan, and she became the perfect bait.

  "Sister Wan, please... please help me!"

  In just a few breaths, Yu Xiaoman's forehead turned red as he knelt.

  Ye Wan hurriedly helped her sit up, handed her a glass of water, and then asked, "What do they want you to do?"

  "Recording."

  He held the water glass in his hand tightly, as if I want to draw endless strength from that solid cup.

  Yu Xiaoman said in a deep voice: "A recording that can make you guilty of eating human blood steamed buns and paying for kindness."

  There was a moment of silence in the ward.

  In the live broadcast room, hundreds of millions of people felt a thunder in their hearts.

  The news they heard was so shocking that they had an illusion.

  From beginning to end, someone carefully orchestrated a scene, a scene that wanted to frame Ye Wanyu for injustice.

  And all of them were tricked into this scene by the other party and wanted to drown Ye Wan with spit.

  As the old saying goes: When an avalanche comes, no snowflake is innocent!
  In the past two days, most of them have been covered in snowflakes.

  If Tongtong Mama is really dead, then the avalanche is really coming and will really crush Ye Wan to death, right?

  Fortunately, nothing happened.

  In the silence, I heard Ye Wan smile, "Don't worry, even if that recording is broadcast, it won't hurt me."

  "Really?"

  Yu Xiaoman almost cried with joy.

  Ye Wan wiped away the tears on her face with pity, "If there is only one person in this world who will not harm you, then that person must be me!"

  Yu Xiaoman was stunned.

  Ye Wan stood up and hugged Yu Xiaoman, seeming to say something in her ear.

  There was huge shock in Yu Xiaoman's eyes, and the tears that Yu Xiaoman had finally stopped burst out again.

  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yo..."

  Yu Xiaoman Holding Ye Wan, She cried loudly, as if she wanted to cry out all the grievances and helplessness she had suffered over the years. At this moment, Yu Xiaoman was as fragile as a child.

  In front of the screen, hundreds of millions of netizens looked confused.