1951 - 1970

Chapter 1951: What if you are in a hurry and have no love?

  Guan Beibei borrowed rice.

  Xi Moxin was carrying a large basket of vegetables, including eggplants, peppers, carrots and cabbage, which were very colorful.

  The house Ruan Xingchen went to only had an old lady at home, and her ears were not working well. Even so, the old man and the young man held hands and chatted for a long time, and even borrowed a piece of bacon.

  Tan Shuanghua is holding a big watermelon.

  Although they are all semi-finished products, they look extremely rich at first glance.

  Guan Beibei was going to the village chief's house to plug in the electricity to steam rice. As soon as she took three steps, she was stopped by Ye Wan, "Do you want to eat rice in a bamboo tube?

  " ? ?

  Tan Shuanghua has watched several episodes of Wufeng Mountain Extreme Survival.

  When I first watched it, I couldn't forget Liang Jingjing's bamboo tube rice, which she couldn't stop eating while exclaiming how hot it was. Later, I went to the famous Wucheng restaurant to eat it, but I thought it was just like that.

  When Ye Wan heard the suggestion, she nodded immediately, "Yes!"

  One person proposed and four others responded.

  The water-carrying person and the rice-washing person all four of them got busy with something interesting in their eyes.

  Ye Wan handed a pot of shelled shells to Ruan Xingchen to clean, and ran outside.

  When he came back, he carried two bamboos on his shoulders.

  Wash the bamboo, split it, and in a short time, the bamboo tube will come out fresh.

  After cutting it in half, filling it with rice and throwing it into the fire, not only four adults, but also several cute children came to the stone stove frequently with fresh faces to look around.

  In the evening, the orange-red sunset covered half of the sky.

  The entire small square was shrouded in a gorgeous glow.

  The cute kids ran and jumped, playing with slingshots and teasing crickets. After a while, Ye Wan led them to play eagle catching chicks.

  Guan Beibei, the four of you, you stir-fry some vinegary cabbage, and I'll stir-fry some spicy stir-fry.

  I completely forgot that I was recording a program. A group of female celebrities who wanted good looks and good temperament transformed into snail girls at this moment, chatting and laughing while cooking a table of food.

  "Who wants to be the first to eat rice from a bamboo tube? Follow me and wash your hands..."

  "If you don't want to eat, you can play by yourself..."

  I don't have the irritability and madness of being tortured by naughty children all day long.

  There is no longer the mood that is destroyed by the crying and noise and just wants to shut down and restart.

  The female guests once again returned to their gentle appearance at the beginning of the recording of the program.

  As for the cute kids, they carried the sixty-year-olds by themselves, the big crabs by themselves on the ropes, and even the lively prawns by themselves, squatting in front of the big basket and picking them out one by one with their orchid fingers.

  A proud call with the fruits of victory ahead.

  Later, the aroma of bamboo tube rice tempted me.

  After calling and answering five calls, I trotted all the way to the yard of Dabieye to wash my hands.

  Sit in rows and have a meal.

  The five cute children sat obediently in front of the table, stretched their necks, and watched eagerly as Ye Wan took out the bamboo tubes from the fire.

  Then he pried it open, and light green rice appeared in front of him.

  "Wow..."

  All the cute kids said in surprise.

  When I took the bamboo tube again, I was suddenly very surprised.

  I don't even bother to eat the food, I'll take a bite of rice first.

  In the high-definition picture from the drone, the table is full of splicing strips more than two meters long.

  Needless to say, there are various kinds of seafood such as steamed big crab, garlic scallops and spicy stir-fried scallops. After all, we live by the sea.

  Home-cooked dishes range from the local fresh vegetables in the north to the oil-consuming lettuce in the south.

  At first glance, it looks delicious and delicious.

  "What's the deal?"

  In the work hall, hungry stomachs growl one after another.

  Forget about working overtime, you still have to work overtime to watch people having a seafood feast at the beach!
  The director looked at Jia Lintao resentfully, "Director, it's us you want to punish, right?"

  Jia Lintao: ...

   More updates tomorrow~~