651 - 660

Chapter 651: The person who got the big piece of cake

  . The program started at a resort with beautiful scenery.

  Starting from Zhong Xiyu, the guests arrived one after another.

  When Zhong Xiyu climbed up the long steps with her suitcase with great difficulty, the barrage was full of heartache, and they called the program team and asked them if they knew what it means to cherish the beauty and cherish the jade.

  While Zhong Xiyu was panting and fell on the bed, Ye Wan arrived.

  A reversal begins.

  The extremely difficult steps that Zhong Xiyu climbed just now with a blushing face seemed to be nothing at all to Ye Wan.

  Ye Wan raised her left and right hands lightly, like a porter on Mount Tai, carrying two suitcases up with ease.

  Barrage: ...

  Then, I saw the slopes on both sides of the steps.

  Ye Wan was confused for a moment, and the barrage was full of hahaha.

  "Only my Sister Wan can do this kind of thing and not look so stupid! Hahaha..." "

  I thought about the beginning, and I also thought about the ending. Sister Wan, you really did not disappoint me! Hahahahaha."

  Online client , there were only a few barrages at the beginning, but the moment He Sichen got out of the car, there were many times more in an instant.

  "My brother's aura is amazing! I hope one of the female guests on the show has a little AC in her heart!" "

  In front of you, don't be so angry at night. Your retainer brother has already said that he is a friend, so don't do it. Is the head of your family a traitor? Forget it, just do what you want. I hope that one day in the future you won't hug my sister Wan's lap and say goodbye!"... At first, when she saw

  Zhong

  Xiyu hitting her head on the bed, Ye Wan didn't react. come over.

  As soon as I saw myself entering the room, I started to take out the snacks from my suitcase and arrange them neatly.

  Later, like industrious little bees, I changed the things in the two rooms.

  Ye Wan was confused.

  She finally understood why there was a clause in the contract that guests must dress appropriately in the room.

  Damn it, everyone has a camera installed in their room, live broadcasting 24 hours a day?

  Then her concert in the shower, her self-proclaimed cross talk while turning on the stove, and her comments about the show crew, weren't they all... Ye Wan suddenly grabbed her phone,

  "Sister Ling, sister Ling, the room is monitored Do you know about this?"

  "I said I didn't know, do you believe it? Crying.jpg"

  Sister Ling replied instantly.

  After thinking about it again, apart from being embarrassed, she didn't seem to have done anything too extreme.

  The program team shouldn't be able to edit it in, right?

  Ye Wan felt a little calmer.

  Looking up again, the long street leading from the Koi Terrace to the Earth Temple is already in the picture.

  In the high-definition picture, the picture of her putting one hand on her hips and the other dundundun on the mouth of the bottle is particularly shocking.

  The most speechless thing is that the program team also dubbed it later.

  "Dun, dun, dun... burp!"

  Ye Wan:...

  "It seems like a familiar scene! DuangDuangDuang pats the belly a few more times, and it is yesterday again! Hahahahaha..." "

  Brother, you are still the one who opened the door The brother who takes an elegant sip from the bottle? Who is this rugged man in front of you? Father-in-law of the land, please show up quickly, someone here is possessed by a ghost!" ... The studio of

  Hangcheng

  International Film and Television Center was brightly lit.

  Although it is already the sixth season and the audience base has been very stable, the ratings this time are still what Ning Buchi is most worried about.

  After all, many variety shows have sprung up in recent years, with good ratings and reputation.

  The cake is only so big. If you eat too much, the portion you give me will definitely be only a small piece.

  Everyone wants to be the one who gets the big piece of cake.

  That's why this season of "Romantic Travels" has a 24-hour live broadcast.

  If the effect is good, you can continue to play like this in the future.

  If the effect is not good...

  "Director, director, the ratings have broken the record..."

  Before Ning Buchi could think about it anymore, cheers of joy rang in his ears.

  "Xiong Er, I want to eat honey!"

  "Eat, eat, eat, you know how to eat! Come break the corn with me!"

  As the two bears walked forward, a green cornfield produced in post-production appeared on the screen.

  Full of joy.

  Looking at the real-time ratings data again, Ning Buchi raised his eyebrows, and his heart slowly fell back into his stomach.

  The bet was right!