861 - 870

Chapter 861 Heirloom of the Lu Family

  Helping Mrs. Lu towards the restaurant, Ye Wan frequently winked at Lu Changchuan: What's wrong with this jade plaque?
  In the jewelry box, this jade plaque is considered the simplest.

  If there was anything wrong, she might as well return it as soon as possible.

  The man smiled gently: It's nothing, it's good!
  Ye Wan: ...

  Mr. Lu is sitting at the top of the mahogany round table in the restaurant.

  As soon as the three of them entered the door, Mr. Lu immediately saw the mutton-fat jade plaque around Ye Wan's neck.

  His eyes slid over the jade plaque and landed on Ye Wan's face. Mr. Lu nodded with a smile.

  Then he stood up, reached out to hold Mrs. Lu's hand and sat down, "I thought you gave all your box of treasures to Xiaowan." "I gave it..."

  Mrs. Lu sighed, "but she refused. If you want, let me save it for her and give it to her when she and Chuan Chuan get married."

  Ye Wan:! ! !
  Turning around to look, Ye Wan calmly looked away when facing Lu Changchuan, who was full of joy.

  The villain in my heart stomped my feet and covered my face.

  Looking at the slightly red tips of the girl's ears, Lu Changchuan: I'm in a good mood.jpg
  "Okay, okay..."

  Looking at Ye Wan and Lu Changchuan with a smile, Mr. Lu nodded repeatedly.

  In one meal, the four of us had a harmonious meal.

  After walking out of the restaurant after dinner, Mr. Lu waved to Ye Wan, "Xiaowan, come with me..."

  He turned back and glanced at Lu Changchuan, and saw him raising his chin at him, urging him to "go, go, go".

  Ye Wan got up and followed him to the study.

  After taking out a hand-drawn map from the drawer and looking at it for a long time, Mr. Lu took out a red notebook and pushed it in front of Ye Wan, "You young people all like to have fun. Grandpa will give you a small village. You are tired or bored while filming." Come and bring your friends over to play."

  "It's right here..."

  Mr. Lu pointed to the "Hidden Garden" marked in black on the map and said to Ye Wan, "I took your grandma to live there for a while a few years ago. , there is a hot spring there, it's good to take a dip in winter."

  Ye Wan looked at Mr. Lu hesitantly, "Grandpa Lu, can I not take it?... I have already received the gift from Grandma Lu. Mr. Lu

  narrowed his eyes, with an unhappy look on his face, "Yes, accept hers but not mine. Xiao Wan, you are favoring one over the other." Ye Wan: "... Then, how about saving first?

  " Where are you?"

  "Okay."

  Mr. Lu nodded and put the red book back. "I'll tell you to go down there, and you can just go and have fun from now on."

  Ye Wan nodded.

  Thinking that the two elders were going to take a nap and then return to the living room, Ye Wan and Lu Changchuan only sat for a while before getting up and leaving.

  Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu sent the two people to the door.

  As the car drove out of the villa area, Ye Wan touched the mutton-fat jade plaque in her neck and asked, "Is there anything special about this jade plaque?" "

  Nothing special..."

  Lu Changchuan glanced at Ye Wan and curled his lips. A slight arc showed his happy mood at the moment, "It's just...an heirloom of the Lu family."

  ? ? ?

  Is this mutton-fat jade plaque an heirloom of the Lu family?

  Ye Wan was so shocked that she stretched out her hand to pull Lu Changchuan's arm, "Turn around, go back quickly..."

  Lu Changchuan stopped the car steadily, looked back at Ye Wanshi, his eyes were affectionate and serious, "Wanwan, I recognize you, Grandparents are also convinced that you must be their grandson-in-law."

  "Then what if we..." break up.

  Before Ye Wan finished speaking, there was a click of the seat belt being unfastened.

  The man leaned over and kissed her, swallowing all the words she didn't have time to say.

Chapter 862: The Legendary Woman Sings and Husband Follows

  Back to Yuehuwan Apartment, the house is quiet.

  Ye Wan sat in front of the dressing table and took off the necklace from her neck.

  Like a puddle of rice soup in the palm of your hand, the off-white mutton-fat jade brand begins to feel warm and moist.

  The back is smooth.

  There is a small pavilion carved on the front, and a few stones in front of the pavilion wind around to form a path.

  At the end of the path is a green bamboo forest.

  It looks like it was formed naturally, with no trace of engraving visible.

  After holding the jade sign and looking at it for a long time, Ye Wan found a box, packed it, and put it in the safe.

  After sitting alone in the bedroom for a while, Ye Wan changed her clothes and took a walk to the Jiang family villa.

  After dinner in the evening, while taking a walk, Ye Wan talked to Jiang's mother about moving.

  The Jiang family villa is in the mid-level villa area, and Jiang's mother and family have lived there for more than ten years.

  It was because of Little Baozi that their family moved to Yuehu Bay.

  When school starts again, Little Baozi will be a primary school student.

  When she was as big as Baozi, she could go to school alone.

  When she got home from school, her parents were still at the company and they had not returned. She was doing homework and playing games at home alone, and she ranked first in the final exam every year.

  The little bun is a boy, so he should let go as soon as possible.

  And the Jiang family should return to their normal life as soon as possible.

  "In the future, if I am too busy with something, or if I have free time on weekends, we will go back to live at home. Don't let you stay here all the time. Otherwise, A Cheng and I will be very sorry." Ye Wan held Jiang's mother's arm

  . 's arm said softly.

  The sun was setting, and the orange-yellow light cast a bright light on the side of the girl's face.

  A pair of eyes that seem to glow.

  Mother Jiang sighed and patted Ye Wan's hand, "Okay. Listen to you! In short, you can't be separated from us just because we don't live together anymore, you know?" "Definitely not.

  "

  Ye Wan snuggled on Mother Jiang's shoulder affectionately, "If I don't obey you, come back to Yuehu Bay and beat me."

  She couldn't bear it!
  Thinking this in her heart, Jiang's mother smiled like a flower and nodded repeatedly, "Okay!" Just

  do it. The next day, Sunday, Ye Wan and Xiao Baozi were busy at Jiang's house all day long.

  In the evening, the whole family had dinner at the Jiang family villa in the mid-level villa.

  The next day was September 1st, the day when Little Baozi went to school.

  It was also the day Ye Wan started school.

  In the restaurant, looking at Little Baozi, who was wearing a dark blue school uniform and carrying a small schoolbag, looking like a primary school student, Ye Wan whispered, "You must respect the teacher and be kind to your classmates, you know?" Little Baozi nodded, "Yes.

  "

  Ye Wan changed the topic, "But if a child is unfriendly and bullies you again and again, do you know what to do?"

  Little Baozi hesitated, "Tell the teacher first. If he bullies me again after telling the teacher, then Will I fight back hard?"

  "Bingo!"

  Ye Wan touched his head, and the two siblings held hands and walked out the door.

  When he walked out of the building, he looked up and saw Lu Changchuan standing there in a straight suit.

  Seeing the two siblings, Lu Changchuan came over and naturally took one of the little bun's hands.

  The sense of ritual on the first day of school?
  Ye Wan's lips curved.

  All the way to the school gate, Lu Changchuan stopped and touched the little bun's head, "Go to school well and don't cause trouble! But if someone provokes you again and again, don't embarrass your sister, you know?"

  ? ? ?

  Blinking, the little bun looked back at Ye Wan, "Ye Xiaowan, is this the legendary wife who sings and her husband follows her?" After saying that,

  without waiting for Ye Wan to answer, the little bun waved his hand, "Ye Xiaowan, brother-in-law. ,Bye..."

  In the blink of an eye, he disappeared.