1471 - 1480

Chapter 1471 You and I are not meant to be together, it's all up to me to force you!

  [Fu Huaizhi V: When I first saw you, I was astonished and became interested in you! You are radiant on stage, and you are charming off stage. After all these years, in my heart, you are still the obsessed piano queen in my heart, making me dream about you! Regardless of the sweetness and bitterness, they all become colorful and beautiful moments in memories. You and I were not meant to be together, we all relied on me to force it. Now, I thank the goddess for granting me the status! I love you till death! Picture 1.jpg...Picture 9.jpg]

  In the Jiugongge photos, Wen Ruyi is seen in different periods and under different circumstances.

  There are people who sit in front of the piano and play solo in the concert hall.

  Someone stopped in front of the fountain, and the vast sunset behind her couldn't hide her dazzling beauty.

  There are also cases where she wears a dress to attend cocktail parties or various events.

  There are several of them that even Wen Yiru's loyal fans who have followed Wen Yiru for many years have never seen before.

  This indirectly denies fans' claims that they got to know each other day and night on the wilderness survival show.

  Fu Huaizhi's original Weibo was not authenticated. When Wen Yiru was using his mobile phone, he said hello to his secretary.

  When tens of millions of fans rushed into Fu Huaizhi's Weibo, his personal identity verification had changed from "Determined CP Fan" to "Lingyue CEO".

  Combined with Fu Huaizhi's Weibo, the melon-eaters suddenly became clear.

  The two are secret love partners who have been engaged for a long time.

  "This is so well concealed! I've been a fan of Sister Ruyi for so many years, but I haven't noticed any clues. Brother-in-

  law, you are wronged!" "You and I are not destined to be together, it's all because of me forcing!!! Ahhh! Ah, what a man! No wonder even a great beauty like Sister Ruyi has to reveal her identity. Who can handle this!" "

  How else can I say that she is a star? A few days ago in the wilderness survival, the two of them also He looked unfamiliar, and more than a billion viewers didn't realize that he was trying to hide it. This acting skill is amazing!"

  Wen Yiru was talking to the director in the coffee shop, and the phone in her handbag buzzed for several times. Back.

  I know it may be a call from the agent and studio, and maybe the media.

  Wen Yiru had no intention of paying attention.

  But seeing the phone vibrating into the background, the director opposite smiled and said, "You answer it first. If the sky is falling, there will be a tall person holding it up. What are you afraid of?"

  Wen Yiru then answered the phone.

  "According to reliable information, more than 20 media have rushed to Wucheng. Do you want me to contact Director Wu to cancel your movie promotion meeting?" On the other

  end of the phone was manager Sister Zhen.

  Wen Yiru smiled and said, "No need."

  After hanging up the phone, she just remembered the countdown she gave Fu Huaizhi.

  Wen Yiru clicked on Weibo and saw his response at a glance.

  Looking back, the black Lincoln was still parked at the corner of the street, as if he would be where she was and would never let her leave his sight.

  Wen Yiru curled her lips, turned around, and focused on the conversation with the director again.

  In my heart, I felt an unprecedented sense of stability.

  At 7 p.m., the movie promotion meeting begins.

  I learned from Sister Zhen that many reporters came to Wucheng.

  Wen Yiru felt it when she arrived at the event. She looked around and didn't see Fu Huaizhi.

  The event ended at ten o'clock.

  Almost as soon as the organizer said, "Today's promotion meeting ends here," Wen Yiru heard the roar of the crowd.

  "Miss Wen, you and Mr. Fu Huaizhi..."

  "Miss Wen, you are planning to get married..."

  "Miss Wen..."

  The noisy voice just sounded, and there was a loud bang, and the place fell into darkness.

  It seemed like just a second before her hand was held.

  Before the exclamation could be heard, the cold scent of perfume came over and pecked her lips, "Let's go..." The panic at the scene was over before it started. The lights came on and the stage was empty.