11 - 20

Chapter 11: I am a hot-tempered sister. 

  She is ruthless and doesn't talk much. One second she was a charming concubine who brought disaster to the country.

  The next second, the big pig head arrived late.

  Fans in Ye Wan's live broadcast room beat the ground and laughed, "Baby Wan Wan, you are so naughty." The

  live broadcast room of "Floating Light" was not so harmonious.

  "Damn it, what the hell is this? I was so scared that the ham on my chopsticks fell off!" "

  You are so ugly, you don't even dare to show your true face! She is also the most beautiful woman in the world, haha..."

  " It's great that technology is advanced. As long as the filter is thick enough, anyone can dare to claim to be a beauty! That person opposite, do you dare to show your face?" ...

  Ignoring

  those colorful and unfriendly barrages, Ye Wan looked at the screen, dressed in a decent manner. The anchor with a red phoenix crown dressed as a newlywed in the ancient capital was "glittering" and said, "Hello, do you have anything to do with me?"

  ...

  In a luxurious high-end apartment in the center of the imperial capital, the empress Meng was dressed in a palace red and superb palace dress. Ke'er looked at the fat pig head on the screen and smiled gracefully.

  Halfway through the live broadcast, a fan said in the barrage that there was a young anchor named "The Most Beautiful Girl in the Ancient World" Yaofei Zhujuezi!
  As soon as the word "Honghuang" came out, Meng Keer's expression immediately changed.

  If it weren't for the episode of Goddess, where she hit 100 Supreme Guardian Talismans that night, she would have successfully transformed from a beauty blogger to a female anchor. The future anchor blueprint does not have to be limited to the monotonous beauty section. .

  Watching the female anchors on the platform who have boobs but no breasts and butts but no butts, who can only make coos all day long, kept saying "Thank you for the big rocket, brother" and "Brother Mua," the gift every day is hers. Several times, Meng Keer was so angry that her whole body hurt.

  Why?

  Sing, dance, act coquettishly and be cute, as long as you are a woman, who can't do it?

  She made a good calculation, got 100 golden thighs, completed the platform task and was promoted to a diamond female anchor. From now on, she can easily win.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Wan disrupted the situation.

  According to my best friends, Ye Wan is a small anchor with less than a thousand fans. As for arguing with her, just treat her as a P and let it go.

  But Meng Keer just couldn't swallow this breath.

  Unexpectedly, tonight, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will come.

  She dressed up as the royal queen in a red palace.

  As for Ye Wan, she was wearing a torn tablecloth and pretending to be some kind of evil concubine who was causing harm to the country.

  Haha, if you hit the muzzle of the gun, you won't be able to forgive me for a second!
  If I don't die, you will be the concubine after all!
  Thinking of the fan base where her fighting prowess was overwhelming, and how she was not afraid of being accused of bullying the smaller ones, Meng Keer clicked PK without hesitation.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Wan answered the call without fear of death!
  Haha, great job!
  I want to see how you plan to die soon!
  Before the smile reached her eyes, Meng Keer had a mocking smile on Ye Wan's lips, saying, "Sister Honghuang, your appearance as a demon concubine tonight is outstanding." "So?"

  Ye

  Wan looked blank, " If you have anything to say, say it quickly and leave if you have nothing to do!"

  Meng Ke'er: "..."

  In which live broadcast connection, the other person didn't say "Sister Fuguang has a younger sister Fuguang, it's better"?
  How dare you act like this to a small anchor with less than a thousand followers?

  The smile on her face faded away, and Meng Keer said coldly: "It just so happens that I'm pretending to be the Queen tonight, otherwise, let's have some friendly interaction?" "Isn't it

  PK?"

  Ye Wan looked confused, " Forget it about interaction, I don't have that much time."

  Meng Keer: "..."

  Fans in the "Fuguanglianyan" live broadcast room: Damn it, you are so brave!
  In the live broadcast room of "The Most Beautiful Girl in the Ancient World": I am a hot-tempered sister Wan, she is ruthless and doesn't talk much, I love her so much!
  Seeing Meng Keer's face stiffen, her thick foundation wall began to flutter away, Ye Wan Yang raised her eyebrows Chin, "P or not? No, retreat!"

  The decompression star in her hand exploded with a bang, Meng Keer gritted her teeth, "P!"