511 - 520

Chapter 511 The most beautiful lady in the crowd

  "Have you made a reservation? Which floor should I go to?"

  After sending a WeChat message to Lu Changchuan, Ye Wan's eyes fell on the sign at the elevator entrance again.

  Going up from the first floor to the 50th floor, there is a name after the number on each floor.

  for example.

  L1 Su Yue Zhai

  L2 Feng Ya Pavilion

  L50 Tinglan Water Pavilion

  Su Yue Zhai, you will know that it is a vegetarian restaurant.

  Feng Ya Ge, tea drinker?
  Before Ye Wan could see the 50th floor, another elevator door opened.

  A beautifully dressed woman in a white cheongsam walked out of the elevator and looked at Ye Wan with a smile, "Miss Ye, please."

  Ye Wan looked around, then looked behind her.

  Apart from her, the only person in the huge elevator room was the cheongsam beauty in front of her.

  That cheongsam beauty is talking about Miss Ye, she should be the only one, right?
  Seeing Ye Wan's confusion, the beauty in cheongsam smiled sweeter, "Miss Ye, Mr. Lu has arrived, please follow me..." "

  Oh, okay, thank you..."

  Ye Wan stepped into the elevator.

  Looking up again, he saw the beauty in cheongsam pressing the button on the 69th floor. Ye Wan:...

  the beauty in cheongsam smiled and explained: "This building has a total of 90 floors. Above the 51st floor, it is not open to the public."

  Ye Wan raised her eyebrows, " Then how do you know that I am the person you want to pick up?"

  The cheongsam beauty pursed her lips and smiled, "Mr. Lu said that no matter how many people there are, at a glance, the most beautiful lady in the crowd is Miss Ye." Heartbeat

  . Suddenly, Ye Wan couldn't say thank you or pretend not to hear.

  For a moment, the flushed face and hot ears that I felt when I woke up in the morning spread again.

  When a low voice of "Sister Wan" sounded in her ears, Ye Wan raised her eyes and saw the beautiful girl in cheongsam with bright eyes, "Sister Wan, can you sign your name for me in a moment?"

  Ye Wan was still passing through Lu Chuan. A beautiful waitress flirted with her and she couldn't recover from her state.

  Seeing that the cheongsam beauty has changed from a polite waiter to a successful fan baby, "Sister Wan, I am a true fan. A veteran fan numbered 106."

  Do all fans have numbers?
  "You don't even have slogans, do you?"

  Ye Wan suddenly realized that she didn't know her fans well enough.

  Sure enough, the cheongsam beauty nodded and said: "Now there are more than 500 fan groups. Each member of Group 1 manages a subordinate fan group. I am number 106 in Group 1 and manage the 106th fan group. 106 The slogan is, Wanbao's mother loves you."

  Ye Wan:...

  "Who is the leader of group No. 1?"

  "Sister Weiwei."

  The cheongsam beauty smiled and said, "Sister Wan, I watched Twin Flowers twice. The first time was the premiere ticket given by Sister Weiwei. Yesterday when I was on vacation, my best friend and I went to see it a second time. Sister Wan, we all love you so much!" ... After chatting for a long time, I realized that

  Ye Wan Just asked a few questions.

  Tian Shuya was startled, "Sister Wan, I... I'm sorry, I..." I was just so excited to see you in person.

  Before she finished speaking, Ye Wan glanced at the camera and asked softly, "Then if I hug you, will your leader criticize you?" "Of course not..." Yes.

  "Tiantian, thank you for your support!"

  Before Tian Shuya could finish her words, she was interrupted by Ye Wan's big hug.

  Hearing Ye Wan call out her group name, Tian Shuya couldn't say anything excited, "Wan, Sister Wan, you..."

  Ye Wan shook her phone.

  On the page, it is "The most beautiful woman in the sky, No. 1 senior group".

  There are 168 people in the group, and they are the more than 100 fans who started following Ye Wan before she signed with Feiyu.

  Ye Wan was pulled into the group after Yang Weiwei arrived in the imperial capital.

  If it hadn't been for meeting Tian Shuya today, Ye Wan wouldn't have known that she already had more than 500 fans.

  No wonder the last time she asked fans not to respond on Weibo during a live broadcast, there was really no wave on Weibo.

  Thinking of the veteran fans who worked silently and managed the fan base through actions, Ye Wan hugged Tian Shuya again, "I'll have signed photos and signed posters delivered to you this afternoon. Tian Tian, ​​thank you, thank you!" until she walked out

  . In the elevator, Ye Wan didn't even finish digesting the news.

  When he raised his eyes again, he saw the tall and straight figure beside the dining table in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.