1161 - 1170

Chapter 1161 Chi Guoguo's Contempt

  "Sure."

  Ye Wan didn't hesitate and looked up at the five big boys on the stage, "Doudou, come on!"

  ? ? ?

  The host on the stage looked amused, thinking that this was a private nickname between Ye Wan and the team members.

  The audience in the audience looked puzzled. Looking at the five 20-year-old boys and hearing the "Doudou" sound, they felt a sense of disobedience, but at the same time, they also felt a sense of joy and cuteness.

  Laughter accompanied by applause, the five older boys nodded heavily.

  Only they and the other 15 teammates who were looking at them with burning eyes at this moment knew what it meant.

  Fight!

  The host brought up an empty bottle, and Team X humbly allowed Team Cosmo Boy to spin the bottle.

  After spinning more than a dozen times, the mouth of the bottle pointed directly at Team Universe BOY.

  With lights and music, the five members of the Universe BOY team started a new round of dazzling dance.

  As the audience in the audience had just discussed, these five people are the strongest players in Han Gengyu's team.

  The five of them cooperated well, their postures were handsome enough when moving, and their expressions were arrogant enough.

  In comparison, the five thin figures standing silently in the shadows looked particularly thin and fragile.

  It was as if they had already lost before they even took the field.

  The music suddenly stopped, the five people froze, and the audience burst into applause.

  Even in the instructor's seat, Han Gengyu nodded with satisfaction and affirmed the performance of the five members of his team.

  "Next, hand over the stage to Team X!"

  The host did not come on stage, only an excited voice sounded from the side of the stage.

  The five members of the X-Team reached out to high-five and walked towards the stage.

  When they passed each other, Hu Tianqi, the leader of the Universe BOY team, hit Zhong Xiaojun hard.

  The four eyes met, one provocative, the other forbearing.

  It was just such a short moment, and no one in the audience noticed it, but the tense situation between the two groups of people on the stage was clearly visible.

  Hu Tianqi is a generous and loyal person. He was very popular during the auditions and has a good relationship with many contestants in the top 100 group.

  When he successfully joined the Universe BOY team, even though Han Gengyu had not arranged to lead the team, everyone else said "Brother Tian" and privately followed his lead.

  In just two episodes of the show, Hu Tianqi has become the recognized leader of the members of the Universe BOY team.

  And Zhong Xiaojun was the one who cried and thanked Ye Wan on the stage after the last competition.

  He is short and small, and he looks like a coward at first glance.

  When he expressed his grievances and wiped away tears while thanking Ye Wan, the audience in the audience was moved by him, and there were also a large number of fans cheering for him in the online live broadcast room.

  Hu Tianqi sneered at this.

  In his opinion, who is not tired when dancing?
  Who has never given up something to stick to their dreams?
  A grown man who bleeds but doesn't shed tears, sheds tears just because he can stay on stage and is not eliminated?

  It's not a shame! ! !

  In private, Hu Tianqi often laughed at Zhong Xiaojun, and also made a joke when rehearsing with the team members, saying that if anyone is as cowardly as Zhong Xiaojun from Team

  But Hu Tianqi didn't expect that in this issue, the one he was going to fight was Zhong Xiaojun.

  Even though there were four other people, to him, it was pure contempt!
  Hu Tianqi was also filled with disgust towards Ye Wan.

  It felt like the top martial arts masters were arranged to fight against a person who had just learned how to dance a sword.

  There was no other emotion in my heart except anger and humiliation.

  "Xiaojun, don't take it personally!"

  "Xiaojun..."

  "Xiaojun, don't pay attention to him!"

  The comfort from his teammates rang out from all around, the spotlight above his head gradually dimmed, Zhong Xiaojun lowered his head, "Okay."

  Bang bang!

  Bang!
  As the spotlight turned on with a bang, rhythmic music sounded.

  The five black shadows on the stage moved together.