91 - 100

Chapter 91 She... actually dared!

  The sun was shining brightly, and people were coming and going at the hospital gate.

  "Hello, which ward Yang Weiwei lives in?"

  "602."

  ...

  "If we have a chance, let's wear Hanfu and go to the park together!"

  The camera couldn't see Ye Wan's face, but when the picture started, everyone turned into After seeing Ye Wan, she experienced everything she had experienced in the morning.

  I saw the flash of joy in Yang Weiwei's eyes.

  I also saw Ying Xiaokai's face change after panicking.

  Naturally, I saw his little actions at that time, the disappointment in Yang Weiwei's eyes, and the struggle and despair when she looked at Ye Wan.

  What hasn't changed from beginning to end is Ye Wan's determination and gentleness.

  Like a lump in the throat.

  I wanted to say something, but couldn't say a word because of the ban.

  Do you think this is the end?
  hehe.

  When the screen turned black again, hundreds of millions of fans looked up and saw only a dark shadow.

  The sparks between his fingers flickered, and when the smoke rings dispersed, the picture moved.

  Ying Xiaokai, who was angrily cursing just a moment ago, blushed and growled: "Didn't you say that the female anchor was in the clear and I was in the dark? Why did she come to the door?... Although the post was deleted, But I still have a backup plan. You pay me the balance, and I will immediately send out the recording of her threatening me just now. At worst, it will be a fight to the death, and it is not certain who will have the last laugh!" Jing

  Deathly silence.

  All the blood in his body rushed to his brain and spirit cap, and Ying Xiaokai heard the dull heartbeat in his chest.

  She... actually dared!

  Not only did it happen, but it also left no room for error!
  The deleted post has been restored to its original position, along with the one just posted at noon.

  The two fire stickers were placed side by side, together with the video just now, like a slap as big as a cattail leaf, hitting him hard in the face.

  His face was so pale that there was no blood left in it. Ying Xiaokai couldn't figure out how things developed to this point.

  He's not that greedy.

  Moreover, he didn't hate Ye Wan that much.

  But she knocked Weiwei into the sea.

  Weiwei was already in poor health and suffered from depression. She fell into the water and caught cold at night.

  Due to emotions and reasons, Ye Wan should compensate her for some losses, right?

  It was only 100,000, which was not much at all. It was not as much as the gifts she received in one night.

  Why is she holding on to him like this?

  By the way, there's that woman.

  Thinking of something, Ying Xiaokai hurriedly took out his cell phone and dialed back.

  They all blamed that person, she was the one who made him do this.

  Now that he is finished, she will not be in a good position either!

  If you want to die, let's all die together!

  The empty number tone on the other end of the phone made Ying Xiaokai's heart sink completely to the bottom.

  There was silence in the live broadcast room.

  If Ye Wan's first-person perspective still doesn't allow everyone to figure out what's going on, then Ying Xiaokai's actions can already explain the problem.

  Accident is a real accident.

  However, someone was behind the scenes, paying Ying Xiaokai to confuse right and wrong, and letting him speak out to deliberately discredit Ye Wan.

  The ban has been opened.

  But a few minutes passed and the screen remained clean.

  He believed in Ye Wan from beginning to end and felt guilty for his silence.

  Ye Wan, who criticized Ye Wan righteously, was so ashamed that he felt ashamed.

  And those who were jumping up and down were holding onto their vests tightly, for fear of being recognized and scolded to the point of having to cancel their accounts and withdraw from the network.

  When the words "The live broadcast is over and the anchor has gone offline" appeared on the screen, countless people came to their senses.

  "I'm sorry, I was wrong!"

  "Sister Wan, I owe you an apology. See you at eight o'clock!" "

  Sister Wan, I'm sorry, as long as you are willing to calm down, I can do anything you want!" "Ask me weakly, Xin After a round of live broadcast, can we still see her?"

  ...

  With one sentence, hundreds of millions of fans fell silent.

  The rules of this official live broadcast interaction have been announced from the beginning. The winner or loser of the anchor interaction is based on the number of fans increased.

  In the previous live broadcast interaction with Black Rose, Ye Wan gained more than three million followers, which is quite impressive.

  But the subsequent oolong incident fermented all night long. According to Tiefen's observation, the number of offshoots has reached more than eight million.

  In other words, Ye Wan not only failed to gain followers, but also lost more than five million followers?
  This data will definitely eliminate you from the game, right?
  If that were the case, Ye Wan's live interaction would have stopped last night.

  At eight o'clock tonight, they wouldn't see her at all.

  What's the point of apologizing?

  As angry as he was before, he is just as annoyed now.

  And the "I'm sorry" floating on the screen seemed particularly dazzling at this moment.

  Time passed little by little, and in a blink of an eye, it was eight o'clock.