1401 - 1410

Chapter 1401 The old man knew that his family was Wanwan.

  Mrs. Luo quickly walked forward and looked at the little bun one after another, tears streaming down her face.

  Beside him, Mr. Luo stared blankly, holding on to the door frame.

  They met the people sent by Lu Changchuan the day before yesterday.

  The man looked frightened and said that no matter what he said, he asked the two of them not to get too excited.

  Mr. Luo thought at that time, who is the ninth master of the Lu family looking down on?
  After so many years, he was a little excited about the death of his daughter and son-in-law. After that, he was not even excited when he was about to die.

  Without thinking, I heard from the man that they had found their little grandson.

  Mr. Luo was stunned on the spot.

  Mrs. Luo immediately wiped away her tears and asked her eldest son to book a ticket for her. She was going to the imperial capital to see her little grandson.

  Although they didn't know how the little granddaughter became the little grandson, the fact that Lu Changchuan sent someone to tell them meant that it was confirmed.

  Not only that, the man also said that the grandson looked exactly like Mr. Lu when he was a child.

  In the past few days, the two elders of the Luo family couldn't eat or sleep. It wasn't until the moment the plane took off that their anxious hearts felt a little better.

  Until this moment when I saw the child, my anxious heart seemed to be torn apart all of a sudden. The pain was mixed with great joy, like a phoenix rising from the ashes, and new hope glowed in my heart.

  "Cheng Cheng, my Cheng Cheng, good boy..."

  For fear of scaring the child, Mrs. Luo kept wiping her tears while looking at the little bun.

  I wanted to touch him and hug him, but my outstretched hand flinched and was taken back.

  The little bun raised his head and glanced at Lu Changchuan.

  Seeing him nodding towards him, Little Baozi stretched out his hand and took Mrs. Luo's hand, "Grandma..." "Grandma...

  " Mrs. Luo's tears flowed faster and faster.

  "Ah, ah, good boy..."

  Mrs. Luo held the little hand, bent down, and held the little bun in her arms.

  This is the child that her Tongtong gave birth to in her ten-month pregnancy.

  Mr. Luo's eyes were red.

  Breathing out a long breath, Mr. Luo looked back at the smiling Mr. Lu, and couldn't help but glare at him, "You're pretty good at hiding it from us." "

  Then there's no way..."

  Mr. Lu spread his hands, "You I have finally regained my composure in the past few years. If something happens when I get excited, will your sons lift the roof of my house? Besides..." He

  glanced and walked back holding the little bun. When Mrs. Luo came to the living room, Mr. Lu said softly: "His sister must also agree." I

  probably heard someone sent by Lu Changchuan say something before, saying that the family that adopted the grandson treats the grandson as his own. In the spring of the year before last, the family business went bankrupt and the couple died unexpectedly.

  In the past two years, my grandson has been brought up by my sister.

  Just knowing a rough idea was enough to shock the two elders of the Luo family.

  At this moment, looking at Baibai Pangpang's clear eyes and seeing his little grandson who has lived a good life and has not suffered much in these years, Mr. Luo feels a little more grateful.

  "His sister..."

  "Going on a business trip."

  Mr. Luo nodded.

  On the side, Mrs. Lu held the little bun in her arms and said with a proud face: "My Xiaowan may have done it. The old man and I are watching the recent wilderness survival show together every day. If it weren't for the two of us, My bones can't stand the bumps. I really want to live in the wooden house she built..." for a few days.

  "Ye Wan?"

  Mr. Luo was so shocked that he lost his mind. He looked around and his eyes fell on Lu Changchuan's face, "Achuan, the child's sister is Ye Wan?"

  "Does the old man know that my family is Wanwan?"

  Just looking at Mr. Luo's expression You know, he already knew Ye Wan before today.

  Lu Changchuan narrowed his eyes slightly.