1191 - 1200

Chapter 1191 He disagrees! ! !

  "I haven't thought about it yet..."

  Ai Xiaomi murmured softly: "Come on, I can't let go of my mother. Come on, I think it's an opportunity. I've been fighting with myself recently. You let me think about it again. Think about it."

  "Apart from mom, have you ever had a boyfriend who you can't bear to part with?"

  Seeing Qin Chizhou's calm expression, but a hint of disappointment in his eyes, Ai Meiling teased her daughter with a smile.

  ? ? ?

  "Mom?"

  Ai Xiaomi looked at her mother suspiciously, "Have you seen anyone recently, or heard someone say something?"

  For so many years, mother and daughter have been dependent on each other, and their relationship is much closer than ordinary mothers and daughters.

  Many times, Ai Xiaomi says that her mother is her best friend.

  Ai Xiaomi told Ai Meiling what she wanted to say, and Ai Meiling never asked about what she didn't want to say.

  Even when she occasionally mentioned her boyfriend, Ai Meiling would just casually ask about what she ate and what she played. She never asked about when she would get married, how old she was, and what she did.

  And this was the first time that Ai Meiling tentatively asked about what happened between her and her boyfriend.

  For a moment, Ai Xiaomi wondered if it was Qin Chizhou who called her mother and said something.

  After all, her leaving without saying goodbye was not a blow to Mr. Qin, but with Qin Chizhou's personality, he would definitely not let her go so easily.

  She was once a contracted model for Jian Fan, and Qin Chizhou could find out her emergency contact, phone number, etc. with just one phone call.

  "No..."

  Ai Meiling denied with a gentle smile, "I didn't see any sign of you leaving. I thought you had a quarrel or broke up or something." "We

  broke up."

  Ai Xiaomi answered calmly, "While I'm at it, If you live or die with someone you don't like, break up as soon as possible and get rid of it."

  Break up?

  Ai Xiaomi, just wait and see how I deal with you!
  You told me that you were going on a business trip.

  Do you call this a breakup?
  If he hadn't thought that a monk who could run away could not run away from the temple, Qin Chizhou really wanted to confront Ai Xiaomi right now and ask her if she knew what breaking up meant.

  And solemnly inform her that he does not agree! ! !

  But thinking that Ai Xiaomi had said that her mother would support her unconditionally no matter what she did, Qin Chizhou decided to endure it!
  When he came back to his senses, he saw that the video call had ended at some point.

  Ai Meiling put a piece of hairtail into his bowl.

  "Eat quickly. When you're done eating, go back to the

  imperial capital as soon as possible to spend the New Year with your parents." Just as gentle as before, Ai Xiaomi didn't drive him away with a cold face just because he said they had broken up.

  Qin Chizhou lowered his head and said, "Thank you, Mom."

  After eating, Qin Chizhou didn't stay long and boarded the plane back to the imperial capital with a basket of salted duck eggs prepared for him by Ai Meiling.

  It was almost early morning when he walked out of the Imperial Airport. Qin Chizhou looked up at the dark night sky above his head and called Ye Wan.

  "Sister-in-law..."

  The phone rang twice and the call was connected. Qin Chizhou said with a thick nasal voice: "I know you are good at computers! Can you do me a favor?"

  In Yuehu Bay Apartment, Ye Wan listened. Qin Chizhou blinked at the request made by Qin Chizhou on the other end of the phone, "You... are a bit too much."

  "You have already lost your girlfriend, do you want me to lose another friend?"

  After a long silence, he also Not knowing what was said on the other end, Ye Wan glared at Lu Changchuan, who had been looking at her, and sighed softly, "Okay, I'll give it a try."

  After hanging up the phone and meeting Lu Changchuan's questioning gaze, Ye Wan With a teasing expression, "You men, do you have several backup accounts?"

  Thinking of the two WeChat accounts of Lu Changchuan and Lu Chuan, he also thought of what Qin Chizhou was going to do.

  Lu Changchuan caught Ye Wan back in his arms before she could get up. Lu Changchuan lowered his head and kissed her, "We have reached the same destination through different paths, all because of you..."

   Qin Xiaozhou: Wife, I was wrong!

    Ai Xiaomi:? ? ? Who are you? do we know each other?