1071 - 1080

Chapter 1071 Sister Wan, can we still be saved?

  Seeing Ye Wan, the 20 big boys who were originally standing opposite each other instantly lined up in two rows.

  She neatly said to Ye Wan: "Good morning, Teacher Ye Wan!"

  "Good morning everyone!"

  Inexplicably, it felt like participating in military training at the beginning of the first year of high school, and she was a stern instructor with a dark face the whole time.

  Ye Wan smiled and said, "We are about the same age. You can call me Sister Wan or Ye Wan, but don't call me mentor. I feel like half of my body has been buried in the ground." The tense atmosphere was dispersed by her teasing

  . A little more.

  Seeing Ye Wan taking off her down jacket and sitting on the floor, the big boys looked at me and I looked at you. They all gathered around and sat on the floor with Ye Wan as the dot.

  "The director came to see me yesterday..."

  Ye Wan said straight to the point: "The director said that our team is too weak. In the team PK match of the sixth episode, the other four teams will definitely not take the initiative to challenge us. Therefore, in the sixth episode I hope we can win smoothly."

  Looking around, Ye Wan asked softly: "What do you think?"

  Someone lowered his head to cover up the disappointment in his eyes.

  Others clenched their fists to suppress their anger.

  The practice room was quiet.

  "If we go according to the director's instructions and we are going to sit down for the sixth period, then we only need to rehearse an opening dance."

  Ye Wan said, taking out her phone and clicking on the music, "This is a dance I made up temporarily. Let's listen to the song. If it's ok, we'll put our heads together and come up with an opening dance, and we'll have a rough idea of ​​it today."

  Dynamic music echoed in the practice room.

  The five minutes of music ended quickly, and when the surrounding area became quiet, someone in the crowd looked up at Ye Wan and said, "Sister Wan, I don't want to be cannon fodder and be eliminated." "Me neither!" "Sister Wan, we still don't want to be eliminated

  .

  " Is there any help?"

  Looking into twenty pairs of bright eyes, Ye Wan pondered for a moment, "If I said that street dancing is not my best thing and I only know a little bit, would you still place your hopes on me?"

  In a word, some people were stunned in disbelief.

  Someone looked at Su Youxuan suspiciously.

  And Su Youxuan nodded decisively, "Yes!"

  In the live broadcast room, the mantras on the lips of Wanfeng people were, the first sentence was "Sister Wan YYDS", and the second sentence was "Sister Wan is omnipotent".

  Even if the goddess appears in front of her and is a living person, in Su Youxuan's heart, Sister Wan is a god!

  God is omnipotent!

  "I believe it too!"

  Zhong Ziyao, who had been arguing with Su Youxuan just a moment ago, said loudly: "Without you, we are already packing and heading home. Sister Wan, I am not afraid of hardship or tiredness. There are 14 days until the sixth period, so you should be our instructor and train me hard!"

  "And me!"

  "Me too!"

  Is there anything more touching than fighting for your love with passion?
  No.

  "Okay!"

  Ye Wan smiled and looked at the 20 energetic faces in front of him. "You can be selected from so many people. You are already the winner at the starting line. Compared with the 80 who were selected by other instructors, Compared with individuals, there is no difference. If there is, then it means that your luck is not as good as theirs." "Luck is certainly

  a part of opportunity, but we can still sit here and still be qualified to be included in the sixth period. It shows that our luck is not bad."

  "The next competition depends on who is ruthless enough and who dares to fight!" "

  If you win, you will get the honor. If you lose, you will become cannon fodder. I don't want to be cannon fodder, and I don't want to be ganged up on. If it is destroyed, then work hard."

  "Yes!"

  20 voices responded in unison, and Ye Wan clicked on the music list, "This is the dance we will rehearse in the sixth period. Everyone, listen to it and choose the one you like.

  " The boys all looked over, and then all stayed where they were.