1101 - 1110

Chapter 1101: Messy Children

  If her stomach hadn't growled so loudly, Ye Wan thought she could have stayed in the bathtub forever.

  When the bathroom door was pushed open, Ye Wan just grabbed the foam ball and was about to smash it over, when she saw the man's face was stern, "Wanwan, grandma has fainted, I have to go back to the old house." Ye Wan's eyebrows twitched slightly

  , He stood up from the bathtub with a splash, "I'll accompany you."

  The Maybach sped out of Yuehu Bay, Ye Wan gnawed on the bread in his hand like a hamster.

  Meeting Lu Changchuan's apologetic and loving eyes, he smiled and said, "It's okay. You can make up for me with a big meal after you finish watching grandma." "

  Okay."

  Lu Changchuan nodded and held Ye Wan's hand.

  The car drove into the alleyway and saw many cars parked in the courtyard.

  Ye Wan turned around and saw Lu Changchuan's gloomy and gloomy face in the darkening sky.

  Going all the way to the courtyard where Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu lived, she saw Lu Changling making a phone call in the corridor outside the door. She stopped abruptly when she saw Lu Changchuan.

  "Grandma is fine..."

  Lu Changchuan was reassured when he opened his mouth. Lu Changling's eyes couldn't help but fall on Ye Wan's face.

  Lu Changling didn't come to the previous Lu family banquet because she had something to do, but she heard Qin Wanyi talk about Ye Wan's performance that day.

  He knew that since Lu Changchuan had admitted Ye Wan's identity in front of so many people, it was natural that the two of them would always be together.

  But now that the two of them came hand in hand, Lu Changling still felt a little unspeakably complicated in her heart. "Come in and have a look..."

  Lu Changchuan nodded and led Ye Wan into the room.

  It turned out that the doctor had just left, and there was still a strong smell of disinfectant floating in the bedroom.

  Mrs. Lu looked downcast, and beside the bed, Mr. Lu persuaded her in a gentle voice.

  "Grandma..."

  Lu Changchuan stepped forward and held Mrs. Lu's hand, "What's wrong?"

  "It's okay..."

  Seeing Lu Changchuan, Mrs. Lu showed a forced smile, "It's just... grandma is old. "

  With that said, Mrs. Lu patted her wife's hand.

  The thousand-year-old seed lotus is in front and she is cared for behind. During these days, Mrs. Lu's health has improved a lot.

  In the past, she couldn't tell the difference between her Ah Sheng and the well-behaved and sensible Ah Cheng on the other end of the phone, but now, she can tell the difference clearly.

  Precisely because she could tell the difference clearly, Mrs. Lu was particularly grateful to that kind little A Cheng.

  Thinking that Laba was coming soon, Mrs. Lu was thinking about whether to invite A Cheng and his family to have Laba porridge at home, which would be equivalent to a meeting between the two families to get to know each other.

  She lost her son, and her little granddaughter has yet to be found. Fate has led her to meet A Cheng, and it is good to have a good relationship.

  Before Mrs. Lu could discuss it with her wife, Lu Changling came.

  This period of time was very stressful for Lu Changling.

  Her husband spends a lot of time and alcohol, and even in the company, she cannot do anything big or small without her.

  If you really want to get divorced, that bastard just won't divorce.

  The only person in the Lu family who can make decisions for her, besides Mr. Lu, is Lu Changchuan.

  Unable to look down on Lu Changchuan, Lu Changling returned to her old house. Unexpectedly, Mr. Lu said that she would handle her housework by herself.

  Just when he heard Mrs. Lu talking about A Cheng, Lu Changling couldn't help mumbling a few words.

  "I'm just a messy kid I met in the hospital. When I found out you were living in a nursing home, I saw that you were either rich or noble. You were just trying to get into a wealthy family like a smart monkey. But in your eyes, it turned out to be extremely rare?... If you are concerned about his efforts, you might as well take care of Haohao, who is your great-grandson..."

  Unexpectedly, Mrs. Lu heard him right.

  When he gets angry, he faints.

  "Grandma..."

  Lu Changchuan patted Mrs. Lu's hand with relief, "Whether it's a mess or not, it doesn't matter what others say. If you are willing to love him, that is your fate with him. Instead of making yourself sick with anger, It's better to live a long life and watch him marry and have children, what do you think?"

  "Chuanchuan?"

  Mrs. Lu was startled, with tears in her eyes.