1721 - 1730

Chapter 1720: True Little Carp Jumps

  into the Dragon Gate The last hot search was Romantic Travels in Iceland. The funny clips of Ye Wan and others on the show were made into a highlight reel by netizens and widely circulated.

  During this period of time when she joined the group for filming, Ye Wan thought that she was already keeping a low profile, but she was still on the hot search?
  And it's still trending on Blacklist?
  Ye Wan took the phone and looked at it.

  [Hot search No. 2: Ye Wan's Overlord Treaty]

  [Hot search No. 6: Ye Wan, the biological son of capital]

  [Hot search No. 9: Ye Wan, Liang Gong Ci]

  Her investment in Liang Gong Ci was reported as early as Lin The actor took over the filming of this drama and it was on trending searches when he returned to China. Netizens knew all about it. If it appears again now, there must be new information.

  Waving her hand to signal Xiaoyu to calm down, Ye Wan sat in front of the makeup mirror and looked at it while removing her makeup.

  Several pieces of black material are connected in series.

  First, several entertainment marketing accounts from Yuecheng followed the real estate developer's promotional party and discovered the youthful and energetic scene of the X Youth League.

  The organizer of the event had previously promoted it under the banner of a fashionable boy group during the warm-up. Perhaps Jia Zhengqin had already thought of finding someone to replace X Youth Group, so it was just a black silhouette in the promotion. promotional photos.

  I had already heard that it was other celebrities, but I didn't expect that it would be X Youth Group who came to the stage.

  Immediately afterwards, the organizer and planning company were replaced.

  After that, it was a complaint on Weibo that was forwarded by a marketing account.

  "I knew that Sister Yi was very popular with a certain director, but I didn't know that she was so popular among the crew. She was amazing! Not to mention that the director made a movie specifically for her, Sister Yi also kept her word on the crew. I like it. As an extra, just saying hello to the director can change her from a supporting role to a supporting role. Not only that, the first sister said hello, and the supporting actress is now a supporting role in a large-scale costume drama. Really Little Carp Jumps Over the Dragon Gate It's over."

  The Weibo with the ID name "Shui Shui Shui Shui Ah" only has a hundred or so fans, but she has posted thousands of posts on Weibo. Although she doesn't show her face, it can be seen that she is a girl who loves life.

  Based on what she said on Weibo, she can probably tell that the other party is an extra in the film and television city.

  First sister.

  Great guide.

  A large-scale costume drama.

  It was originally just a blog for myself to vent my feelings, but as soon as these sensitive hot words appeared, they were immediately forwarded by marketing accounts with millions of fans.

  A bunch of marketing accounts retweeted it like sharks smelling blood, and it instantly became popular.

  "It can't be the first sister I know, right? I don't know if the bitch girl is really a little carp jumping over the dragon's door, but the first sister is really a popular professional. Convinced!" "

  Liang Gongci, that's a big deal! The production, the big director, and the hiring of international stars like Queen Lin, how much money do you need to invest in this? It has only been a few years since Yijie debuted and she has the financial resources to invest in such a grand production? Oh my god, Is the ability to attract money in the entertainment industry so strong? It's so frustrating!"

  "The first sister's ability to make money is not limited! In the live broadcast room of the most beautiful woman, everyone on the gift list is a big boss. It is said that all gifts are given out in one night of live broadcast. You can earn tens of millions. Sister Yi is very dedicated and she broadcasts all events. How much money will she earn this month? What's more, there is a father who is a financial sponsor behind Sister Yi, who just invests in a TV series, Sa Sa Water!"

  "It's another day to envy the first sister!"

  Ye Wan understood.

  X Youth League broke the contract.

  Hu Mingxiqun evolved into a supporting role.

  She invested in Liang Gongci.

  When these three things are combined and fermented, there will be a hot search effect at the moment.

  Do you want to say that the entertainment industry is so boring recently?
  There was no breaking news at all, so she was left alone all day long.

  As soon as the idea popped into my mind, a new hot search appeared on the list as soon as I refreshed the page.