2011 - 2030

Chapter 2011 As long as it's you, it will last for as many lifetimes as you want!

  As soon as Ye Wan and Wen Duoyu came out of the airport pick-up port, they were surrounded by the night breezes.

  The group of people went to Grandpa Ken's house by a familiar route.

  The evening breezers took photos with Ye Wan, chatted and ate, while teasing Wen Duoyu with "little islets" in his mouth.

  Shu Yan held a cup of coffee and sat in the corner on the other side watching from a distance.

  Seeing that Bingcuo Xiaoyu, who used to ignore no one but his own family, is now as polite as a little idol.

  Then I think of the report card I got back from the parent-teacher conference a few days ago.

  Shu Yan's heart seemed to be warmed by the hot coffee in the cup, and she felt indescribable joy.

  Walking to the underground parking lot again, Shu Yan sincerely invited, "Xiao Wan, let's go have a casual meal at home."

  "Ye Wan, go ahead..."

  Wen Duoyu also grabbed Ye Wan's hand with a look of reluctance. Don't let go.

  "Sister Yan, I'm going home first. I've been in the imperial capital recently. Let's make an appointment again."

  Ye Wan smiled and looked down at Wen Duoyu, "Brother Yu, if I don't go home, your brother Cheng will expel me from my sister's status." Yes. You don't want to, right?"

  "To be honest, I quite want to."

  Wen Duoyu said seriously, "He fired you, and the door of my family is open to you. Come and be my sister!"

  Ye Wan was startled. .

  Shu Yan was already laughing out loud, "Our relationship is quite complicated!"

  Ye Wan called Shu Yan sister and Wen Duoyu called brother Yu.

  Wen Duoyu called Ye Wan by his first name, but called him Brother Lu Cheng.

  You can't think about it in detail, it's all fun when you think about it.

  Ye Wan and Wen Duoyu looked at each other with smiles in their eyes.

  After touching Wen Duoyu's head and waving to Shu Yan, Ye Wan turned around and ran to the Maybach in the corner, quickly opened the door and got into the passenger seat.

  "Can you have a good rest now?"

  Lu Changchuan looked back at Ye Wan and asked as the car sped out of the airport.

  "It should be... okay?"

  Ye Wan responded.

  The next moment, the phone dinged.

  Glancing at the screen of her mobile phone, she saw the densely packed forms, which looked like they were all edited.

  Turning around again, he met the girl's slightly guilty eyes.

  Lu Changchuan immediately knew that what he just said would no longer count.

  "Do you have a lot of travel?"

  "A lot."

  "Are you in the Imperial Capital?"

  "Yes."

  After hearing her say that she was in the Imperial Capital, Lu Changchuan took a long breath.

  As long as you are in the imperial capital, it means you can still see people.

  Still together.

  Fine!

  As soon as the words of self-comfort appeared in his mind, Lu Changchuan frowned, shook his head and laughed, "Wanwan, am I... considered to be pua by you?"

  Pua?

  Hearing the meaning of his words, Ye Wan curled her lips. When the light turned red and the car stopped, she leaned over and kissed him on the lips, "Then, Master Jiu, are you willing to be pampered by me for the rest of your life?"

  The girl's eyes flashed. Cunning, with a bright smile.

  For a moment, all the resentment I felt when I saw the schedule disappeared with the wind.

  Lu Changchuan sighed, "As long as it's you, I can do it for as many lifetimes as I want!"

  "Really?"

  "Really."

  "Husband."

  "Huh?"

  The girl got closer and closer, as if she could touch her red lips in the next second. Labialis.

  Lu Changchuan responded and saw her sitting back on her seat, "The light is green..."

  When he turned around, he saw the car in front of her driving slowly.

  Lu Changchuan shook his head and smiled, started the car and drove forward.

  When the cell phone rang, the Maybach had just parked in front of the Lu family's old house.

  Glancing at the screen, Ye Wan answered the phone, "Brother Qiu..."

  "You don't have to go to the brand reception the day after tomorrow."

  Qiu Yuze's voice on the other end of the phone had a hint of sneer, "They said they decided to change people!"