1411 - 1420

Chapter 1411: Hugging Sister Wan's thigh tightly and not letting go,

  "I want to ask my grandfather, who is herding sheep in the mountains, how to arrange the Qimen Hundred Stone Formation! With this Hundred Stone Formation, my grandfather no longer has to worry about the big bad wolf and weasels stealing it. His sheep!"

  "I'm thinking, can this formation be placed in another direction? If it is placed on the wall like an indoor rock climbing gym, will it completely eliminate the possibility of burglary? "

  This...is an idea!"

  "Sure enough, comments have shown talents since ancient times!"

  The chat in the barrage was lively.

  In the live broadcast room screen, Xu Jiahao was already crying.

  Ye Wan asked him to go to the bathroom to take a shower. As the warm water poured over his head, he felt as if he was dreaming.

  When I came out of the bathroom, the air was already filled with fragrance.

  Walking around the wooden house, I saw steam coming from the big iron pot.

  Xu Jiahao's mouth instantly became filled with saliva.

  He hasn't eaten for two days.

  The day before yesterday I ate a sour, toothless wild fruit, but it fell off the tree on its own after it was overripe.

  He had been drinking water for two days after that.

  "Jiahao, come and have dinner..."

  Liang Jingjing waved.

  Beside, Ye Wan had pulled out three bamboo tubes from the fire under the big iron pot.

  The bamboo tube is opened, and the light green rice grains are clear and crystal clear.

  "Jiahao, this is the last bit of rice we have. It is the highest standard for hospitality."

  Ye Wan smiled and handed a bamboo tube to Xu Jiahao.

  I didn't bother to pick up the vegetables, so I took a bite of rice first.

  Hundreds of millions of netizens only saw Xu Jiahao let out a long sigh, "I love rice! Sister Wan, Jingjing, I..."

  The words "I love you" came to his lips, and his sense suddenly came back. Xu Jiahao smiled and said: "I thank you. !"

  "Eat quickly, the potatoes will melt in a while and you won't be able to eat them anymore!"

  Liang Jingjing urged, giving Xu Jiahao a large piece of meat.

  For the next half hour, Xu Jiahao didn't bother to speak again.

  The pork ribs were so fragrant that he doubted that he had never eaten real pork ribs in the past 20 years.

  The heat is just right, so you don't even have to tear it apart with your hands. The bones will fall off automatically as soon as you roll your tongue.

  The potatoes are soft and glutinous and melt in your mouth.

  Paired with the lightly fragrant rice, it's a perfect match.

  At this moment, let alone anyone talking to him, even if someone asked him to immediately ascend to heaven and become a god, he would not go.

  After the vegetables in the pot were finished, a bucket of water was poured in and boiled, then mushrooms, greens and a bunch of unknown wild vegetables were thrown in, and it became a game hot pot.

  Every pore screamed that it was delicious. Xu Jiahao's eyes were filled with tears, "Sister Wan, can I stay? I won't occupy the bed, and I won't hinder you. I can set up a tent and sleep in the forest opposite."

  "No need. , why are you abusing yourself?"

  Ye Wan pointed to the pergola, "You can help me later, and we'll find a dead tree when we come back. Why don't we just make a bed? As a side note, we must ensure that you have a bed before dark. You can sleep."

  "Sister Wan, I can't repay my life-saving grace. From now on, I will work as a cow and a horse for you and Jingjing!" After

  experiencing the hardships of Wufeng Mountain for so many days, I now have a place to sleep and meat to eat. Xu Jiahao decided that he would hold Sister Wan's thigh tightly and not let go!

  Waiting until Liang Jingjing took out the last vegetable from the pot, Xu Jiahao quickly took over all the chores of washing the pot, dishes and cleaning the courtyard.

  "Finally, I have a smart man! I will look for Ye Wan and take you to sleep for the next 20 days. Come on, Zai!" "

  When I think of another poor little guy, I can only say that luck is indeed a metaphysics! "

  As if Zhao Sixuan was remembered just now, thousands of netizens rushed to window No. 2.