1931 - 1950

Chapter 1931 I don't want to be a freak!

  No filming, no live streaming, and you can go to bed early.

  Of course Ye Wan would not be in trouble with his good welfare.

  After taking a shower, I applied a facial mask and fell asleep hugging the pillow.

  I woke up early, opened my eyes, changed into sportswear, and planned to go downstairs for a run.

  As soon as he opened the door, he saw Wen Duoyu sitting at the dining table and writing.

  Seeing Ye Wan, Wen Duoyu felt nervous for a moment.

  If he didn't come to record the show, he would be studying in school at this time, preparing for the upcoming final exam.

  But because he was naughty and mischievous, he either got into a fight with the child or broke the projector in the classroom. The head teacher invited parents every three days, and finally had no choice but to let him take a break from school to cultivate his study habits at home.

  Later Ye Wan asked, what should he say?
  To tell the truth, he dropped out of school because he was naughty?

  How shameless!
  She even called him Brother Yu.

  A white lie, saying that he came to record the show and asked for leave?

  But if Ye Wan knew the truth later, wouldn't he think he was a liar?
  As Ye Wan walked along, Wen Duoyu's heart was beating fast.

  The next moment, his eyes darkened.

  Ye Wan lowered his head and saw Wen Duoyu writing "The Little Painter in the Snow".

  "Wow..."

  The female voice was surprised, "Brother Yu, you can do it. At such a young age, you are serious and self-disciplined, and your writing is so beautiful. It's amazing! Children nowadays are really amazing!"

  "Come on!"

  After the words, The door opened and closed, and the room became completely quiet.

  Wen Duoyu: ...

  I was in a daze for a while, and then I realized that I had been thinking too much.

  Looking up again, it's ten past six.

  Thinking that the director said he would start recording the program at eight o'clock, deducting the time to go to the restaurant for breakfast, he still had one hour to study.

  He has never studied seriously since the beginning of school, and Wen Duoyu doesn't know what he can do in an hour.

  But, as much as you can do.

  Looking back at the black and sloppy Ultraman Tiga standing next to the pencil case, Wen Duoyu pressed the switch.

  Brother Yu, your super invincible universe has lit up another section, that's great! ! ! "

  With his eyes bent, Wen Duoyu sat up straight and copied the new words one by one.

  In the past, my hands hurt, my neck hurt, and my whole body hurt when I couldn't write a few words. But today I found out after writing seriously. It doesn't take more than a few minutes at all.

  And those math questions about counting strawberries and rabbits are simply not too simple.

  Even those English sentences that seem to be everywhere in English books are clearly from his mother before he went to kindergarten. I taught it with my early education teacher.

  Why do you think it's the same as the Bible when you are in school?

  While cleaning up the desk, he turned back to look at the clock. Seeing that it was done in less than an hour, Wen Duoyu blinked.

  Doesn't that mean, In two days at most, he can complete all three courses besides language and mathematics?
  Then after recording this time, he can go back to the imperial capital, right?

  When Ye Wan asked later, he didn't have to lie.

  Suddenly he felt The big stone in his heart was taken away, Wen Duoyu breathed a sigh of relief, and before Ye Wan came back, he called Shu Yan in 202.

  "Mom, can I go to school when I get home? I won't make trouble anymore. I will study hard and prepare for the final exam seriously. I don't want to be a troublemaker or a weirdo! "

  I didn't sleep well all night, so that when I opened my eyes, Shu Yan didn't know if the beautiful and sensible son last night was just a dream. It wasn't

  until this moment that my heart calmed down," good! "

  Before he could ask what was going on with the freak, the phone was cut off.

  In room 201, Wen Duoyu looked at Ye Wan who opened the door and stuttered in his nervous voice, "You, did you hear that? Already? "