1531 - 1540

Chapter 1531 Bah, hypocrisy!

  When there was a knock on the door, Yu Keying had just put the clothes in the suitcase into the closet.

  When he opened the door, he saw Cheng Shiyuan's gentle expression, "We have no schedule today. Sister Ling and Ye Wan said they would go out and stroll around together. Do you want to come with us?" I

  thought of his righteous words at the door of the hall just now. Persuading her, as if even feeling bad about Ye Wan in her heart was because she was overthinking and acting like a villain.

  Yu Keying's expression was indifferent, "I won't go, you guys have fun!"

  As if he had expected such an answer, Cheng Shiyuan said nothing more, turned around and left neatly.

  The girls live on the same floor. Now that the door is open, you can vaguely hear the voices of Ye Wan and Sister Ling in the next room.

  Sister Ling's loud voice meant "mei'er" as soon as she opened her mouth, and the two of them could hear their voices clearly.

  Thinking of the days she spent in France, she was always careful, but Sister Ling was always indifferent to her, and even treated Cheng Shiyuan better than her.

  Yu Keying closed the door heavily.

  When he turned around, he heard Ye Wan and Sister Ling passing by the door.

  "A beauty is a beauty. She looks like a fairy girl no matter what she wears. Sister, if I had your looks, I would have my arms, legs, and waist exposed every day, and I would feel comfortable looking at myself."

  "Sister Ling, too . You're so good-looking. If I were a boy, I would definitely chase you the first time we met!"

  Bah!
  hypocritical!

  The voice gradually faded away, Yu Keying curled her lips and cursed in her heart.

  When I walked to the window, I saw the five people meeting in front of the fountain downstairs.

  Although the cameraman did not follow, two drones were hovering overhead.

  Yu Keying wondered for a while, then turned around and quickly finished packing and set up her live broadcast equipment.

  During the period of participating in the tour recording system, not only were the live broadcasts not allowed, but the mobile phone and computer were also required to be handed in.

  Today is the day off, so she can still use her mobile phone and computer.

  You have to seize the time to go to the live broadcast room to interact with fans and consolidate the popularity of the first issue of Travel Notes.

  Sure enough, as soon as she entered the live broadcast room, Yu Keying's mood suddenly turned from cloudy to sunny.

  There were only over 30 million fans before the departure. After a week of no live broadcast, not only did the fans not decrease, but they gained over 8 million fans.

  Seeing that the number of fans is heading towards 50 million.

  Looking at the number of online fans, Yu Keying is in a better mood.

  After the two costume changes were completed, it was already noon outside the window.

  Knowing that it was already midnight in the imperial capital, Yu Keying stopped as soon as she could, planning to interact with fans for a while and then log off.

  Just when I saw the question from the top brother on the list: "Yingying, they didn't invite you to their midnight pajama party?"

  ? ? ?

  What kind of midnight pajamas party?

  On the one hand, she felt that the other party was playing some dirty joke on her.

  On the other hand, I subconsciously felt that they were referring to Sister Ling and the others.

  Yu Keying was stunned for a moment, and suddenly asked with big eyes: "What about sleeping in pajamas at midnight?"

  In the barrage, a true fan started talking to each other.

  After exiting the live broadcast room, Yu Keying logged into Feitian Live Broadcast with a trumpet account.

  When he clicked into the "two or three o'clock in the middle of the night" live broadcast room, Yu Keying's face turned indescribably gloomy in just a moment.

  When I think of those few days in France, Ye Wan and the other five were broadcasting live every night, while she slept in the room.

  Yu Keying felt like she was about to vomit blood.

  However, in just one week, the live broadcast room at 2 or 3 o'clock in the middle of the night had more than 100 million followers, and several people had a lot more followers on Weibo.

  Seeing that no matter what Ye Wan said, Cheng Shiyuan always agreed with him, Yu Keying cursed him in his heart.

  No wonder he became a traitor.

  It turned out that the four main characters took him to play together.

  When the phone rang, Yu Keying felt a little worried when she saw "Mr. Qin" on the screen.

  Before the program was recorded, Mr. Qin had reminded her that Ye Wan was not to be trifled with, and asked her not to provoke Ye Wan, but at the same time, try to dig a few holes for her to reflect her gentleness and generosity, and at the same time increase the topic.

  Now that the first two episodes have been recorded, she hasn't been able to dig a hole for Ye Wan.

  Qin will always blame her, right?

  "Hello, Mr. Qin?"

  Yu Keying answered the phone with an uneasy look on her face, and then froze with her mouth half-opened, "Isn't it possible?...Okay, I understand!"

  After hanging up the phone, Yu Keying The decadence from a moment ago swept away from his whole body.

  Thinking of the absolutely true inside story that Mr. Qin told her on the phone.

  Thinking of Ye Wan standing in front of the big pit and jumping, he felt confused and depressed whether he didn't want to jump or not.

  Yu Keying had the urge to laugh with her hands on her hips.

  Ye Wan, you have today too! ! !