1801 - 1810

Chapter 1801

  She knew clearly that it was him, but she still teased him in front of tens of millions of people in the live broadcast room.

  As soon as I said it was intentional, I immediately thought of the reason.

  Ye Wan asked with a smile: "Why did you blow that person up? He gave me five dream carnivals. If he goes to the fish pond to blackmail me later and accuses me of being the best brother in the joint list, just wait and see. My wife is being attacked by black fans!"

  "No."

  Lu Changchuan smiled, "We have asked Feitian to activate the automatic detection process for your account, but you will not receive anyone who scolds you in your private messages. As for Fish pond... there will be a dedicated person responsible for issuing a lawyer's letter warning, so the first sister will fly slowly, and the list will always follow."

  Such star-chasing quotations come from Lu Jiuye's mouth, no matter how you listen to it, it is funny.

  Ye Wan smiled with curved eyebrows.

  "Wanwan..."

  The phone stood next to the pillow, and he looked at it like this, as if the girl was really lying next to him.

  Lu Changchuan said softly: "Sometimes, I wish that time would go by faster. In the blink of an eye, it is already a few years later. You have made it official and we can stand together openly. Sometimes, I wish that time could go by slower."

  What's more, Just stop.

  In this way, he and she will always be at their best.

  The elders who love them are still in good health and smile often.

  Friends are all together, witnessing each other's happiness.

  The children are carefree.

  "Lu Changchuan..."

  On the screen, the girl blinked, "Are you suggesting that I ignore you?"

  "Don't dare!"

  ? ? ?

  That's right!
  Ye Wan sighed, and after thinking for a long time, he said, "Save the end of October."

  "Why?"

  The surprise came so unexpectedly that the emotion in Lu Changchuan's heart flew away in an instant.

  Ye Wan smiled and said, "I'm going to record my travels at the end of October. Then, as an accompanying family member, come with me. By then the program will be finished and we'll go to the World of Two for a few days."

  Cong Ning will not be late. The guest group already knew that she was married.

  At that time, just be careful not to be seen by other people in the program team.

  "I can also celebrate your birthday by the way, so I can get a lot of benefits with one fell

  swoop!" After saying that, Ye Wan yawned, "I didn't forget your birthday this year, right? Look, I made the plans so far in advance. How about it? , is your wife very considerate?"

  "Okay, great sister Wan, such a considerate wife!"

  Unable to bear to chat with her any longer, Lu Changchuan said softly: "Wan Wan, you can go to sleep. I'll hang up after I watch you sleep. Just treat it like...you are by my side."

  "Then what if I talk in my sleep at night?" "

  I will remember it for you and laugh at you tomorrow morning."

  "..."

  "Lu Changchuan, actually I think we are like this It's good..."

  His eyes have been closed, and Ye Wan is still talking in a daze, "We are together less and apart more. I miss you so much when we are apart. When we are together, we seize the day and night. Every day is filled with happiness and sweetness. , how wonderful."

  "Then I feel that I am not a husband, but a tool."

  Tool?

  What tool?
  Ye Wan opened his eyes with shame and annoyance.

  Later he realized that he had said the wrong thing, and when he saw the girl's eyes that were embarrassed and her cheeks were flushed, it was obvious that she was thinking crookedly, Lu Changchuan couldn't help but hold his forehead.

  He was the one who said the wrong thing.

  It was he who was tortured and punished.

  What evil had he committed in his previous life that he would be treated like this in this life?
  ! ! !

Chapter 1802

  Ye Wan only remembered that she was still arguing with Lu Changchuan, debating whether he was interested in sex or she was ruthless, and vaguely muttered "Who makes me a scumbag?", and couldn't remember what happened after that.

  When I opened my eyes again, my phone was already out of power and turned off.

  Pulling out the charger to charge her phone, Ye Wan stretched and went into the bathroom.

  It was not even eight o'clock when we arrived at the set.

  Ye Wan picked up her and Lin Ying's breakfast, turned around and was about to leave when she heard a voice calling from behind, "Ye Wan..."

  When she turned around, she saw Luo Wenliang.

  Being in your twenties is the prime time of youth.

  The appearance is also the most popular melancholy male style in recent years.

  Not to mention that red energy nourishes people.

  Luo Wenliang obviously knew his appearance and temperament well. He walked towards Ye Wan facing the rising sun and smiled brightly, "Good morning!"

  "Good morning, brother Liang!"

  Ye Wan nodded and turned around for a few steps. No one was there anymore. .

  Luo Wenliang was startled, and the smile in his eyes became shallower.

  If he still couldn't see that Ye Wan had no feelings for him and was deliberately avoiding him, then he would really be a fool.

  But the question is, why?
  In today's entertainment industry, are there any celebrities who don't speculate on CP?
  Not to mention, Liang Gongci is the best costume drama to speculate on CP.

  Chang Le and Prince Mingrui are siblings in the play, but handsome and beautiful outside the play.

  Fans love this kind of sibling relationship.

  Anyway, a female star like her who is on the rise in her career will not fall in love in the short term. It is good for everyone to speculate on CP.

  He has a coffee position.

  She has heat.

  From their appearance to their temperament, the two of them matched each other.

  Luo Wenliang didn't need to think twice to know that as long as the two studios cooperated a little, the popularity of the show would be stirred up by them before Liang Gongci started airing.

  When the time comes, he and Ye Wan will cooperate again and interact on Weibo from time to time, which is what fans often call sprinkled with sugar. Damn it if Liang Gongci doesn't reach the top of this year's new dramas.

  But Luo Wenliang didn't expect that Ye Wanwan would not follow the routine at all.

  On the one hand, I feel that Ye Wan is an investor and cannot be offended.

  On the other hand, she felt that he was doing it for her own good, and even more so for the good of the show. Ye Wan's move was really disrespectful.

  Luo Wenliang didn't look very good until he walked into the dressing room.

  "Brother Liang, did you not sleep well last night? What's wrong?"

  The assistant helped Luo Wenliang change into the layers of bright yellow prince's court clothes and carefully looked at his face and asked.

  "Nothing..."

  Halfway through shaking his head, Luo Wenliang suddenly thought of something and turned back to look at his assistant, "Today's scenes are all about Yuhuayuan Changle training his younger brother. Then you should be smarter and take more photos. ."

  The assistant immediately understood, "Okay! No problem!"

  Luo Wenliang's expression softened slightly.

  The whole day's shooting went extremely smoothly. When the work was finished in the evening, the assistant's mobile phone was full of high-definition photos of him from all angles.

  The opposite actors include Lin Ying and Ye Wan most of the time.

  After being processed by the assistant, there was only a vague but beautiful outline.

  At a glance, the two figures walking side by side in the imperial garden where hundreds of flowers are blooming look more like lovers filled with affection than mother and son, siblings.

  Luo Wenliang was extremely satisfied.

  He has seen too many tricks of welcoming and rejecting!

  After getting traffic and benefits from it, she will be the one begging for others to speculate in the entertainment industry in the future.

  She will thank him then!

  Thinking proudly, Luo Wenliang handed the phone back to the assistant, "Just operate it as before, don't expose her face."

  Anyway, fans can always guess it.

  "Okay!"

  the assistant responded.