1491 - 1500

Chapter 1491: Everything Wan Wan says is right.

  Ye Wan was very busy during the two days of the weekend.

  The new Feiyang Cup Rally has come to an end again. The Fly team won the gold, silver and bronze awards in one fell swoop. President Wan, Ting Shan and Pei Donghan have been waiting for her to come back to reward and encourage the drivers in the team.

  Went to the motorcade on Saturday and had a celebration party in the evening.

  On Sunday, the Lu family held an ancestral hall, invited all the elders who are still alive to bear witness, and recorded Little Baozi's name in the Lu family's genealogy.

  However, the name is no longer Lu Changcheng who was ranked according to seniority before.

  But the unique Lu Cheng.

  Mr. Lu and Mr. Luo secretly calculated that the name Ye Cheng was originally obtained by the Ye family's parents, and they both felt pain for the little bun to the point of their bones.

  You cannot change not only your surname but also your name just because you recognize your ancestors.

  Ever since, there was a unique little friend in the Lu family, Lu Cheng.

  It was already noon when the ceremony was completed, and he didn't even have lunch at home. Ye Wan took Xiao Baozi to the amusement park.

  After playing wildly all afternoon, I walked out of the amusement park in the evening and saw several cars waiting on the roadside.

  Ye Wan and Xiao Baozi got into the car, and the convoy went straight to the airport.

  In the back seat of the Maybach, Ye Wan held Little Baozi's hand and warned: "When you meet your uncles, aunts, and cousins, you have to be polite, you know?" "

  I know."

  "Remember to call grandma every day. Otherwise she will miss you, remember?"

  "Remember."

  "If you are worried, sister..."

  "Ye Xiaowan, you are so verbose!" She

  was tearful, but the words she spoke were This was particularly unpleasant. Lu Cheng straightened up and said, "I'm already seven years old. I'm not a child anymore, okay?"

  "Okay..."

  "Ye Xiaowan, I'll be back in three days. You have to help me take care of Ye Xiaobai." How about you and Ye Tuantuan?"

  "Okay."

  "When I come back, I will bring you good things from Lucheng. You have to take care of yourself and your grandparents."

  "Okay."

  "And... you don't want to be old. You are abandoning your brother-in-law, he is pitiful on his own, okay?"

  ? ? ?

  Want to say when did I abandon him?
  Before Ye Wan could say anything, Lu Cheng sighed, "Every time the Qin brothers come to see their grandparents, they always bring sister Xiaomi. There are also several members of the family who come with their cousins." "

  I heard my grandparents whispering that my brother-in-law obviously has you, but he lives like a single man. How pitiful!"

  Ye Wan:...

  Lu Changchuan:! ! !

  He was actually pitied by his grandparents?

  What's even more depressing is that Lu Cheng exposed it!
  Lu Changchuan glanced at Ye Wan through the rearview mirror and gave him a bright look: "Wanwan, it's all your fault!"

  Ye Wan glanced at him angrily: Just like a person knows whether it is warm or cold when drinking water, happiness is like this, and love is like this!
  Okay, Wanwan is right!
  Everything Wanwan said is right!
  Lu Changchuan shook his head and laughed.

  The car was parked at the airport, but Ye Wan didn't get out of the car.

  After greeting the two elders of the Luo family and waving to Lu Cheng, Ye Wan watched Lu Changchuan take them to the departure hall.

  Ye Wan went around and sat in the passenger seat, put down the seat, and lay there boredly scrolling through her phone.

  Even though the show has ended, the hot search is still dominated by Extreme Survival 30 Days.

  Click in and there are countless highlights.

  During this period, there was also the enthusiasm for Wen Yiru's official announcement and Fu Huaizhi's response.

  Ye Wan finally knew what was going on with Lu Changchuan's awkwardness these days.

  While Ye Wan was watching with gusto, her phone rang softly, and Ai Xiaomi sent her several WeChat messages.

  There is a photo at the end.

  After clicking it and taking a look, Ye Wan's expression changed slightly.