1871 - 1890

Chapter 1871

  Sister Wan, please pay attention, you must chat for five minutes!
  Stretching out a hand and waving it in front of Ye Wan, Song Zhuoyang repeated the request silently.

  Ye Wan gestured OK to express receipt, and asked with a comfortable expression: "It's so late, haven't you gone to bed yet?"

  "I miss you, can't sleep."

  ? ? ?

  "Holy shit, is he so exciting? Who is this?"

  "In one minute, I want all the information about this man! Is this the most mysterious man around Sister Wan since she debuted?" "

  Ahhhh, this voice makes me die. !!!! Are there any fairy sisters out there? Just cut out the phrase 'I can't sleep because I miss you'!!! Use this as an alarm to wake up early. I will definitely feel refreshed in one second and never stay in bed again. Angry!"

  "It's so cool...I'm not myself. I'm covered in goosebumps. Who is this? It would be a pity if this didn't develop into a boyfriend, wouldn't it? Sister Wan, can you get benefits?"

  "We're waiting in line. Team, holding the number plate of love, please ask for a little brother's Weibo and WeChat phone number!"

  "Please +1!"

  "+2!"

  "+10086!"

  Just a moment ago, he was shouting that Ye Wan's big adventure was nothing to watch. point.

  In the blink of an eye, the fans in the live broadcast room went crazy, and even the six guests present were stunned.

  Only He Sichen, who knew the inside story, lowered his head and played with the gray-white shell in his hand, fearing that there would be any clues in his expression that would let netizens like Sherlock Holmes see the clues.

  The phone calls continue.

  "Sister Wan, can I think for free? There is a fee!"

  Ye Wan said seriously.

  The person on the other end chuckled, "Okay, let's make a price!"

  "I think 100 million a minute is not expensive, right?"

  "Okay... to show sincerity, I will never bargain!"

  The voice made me laugh. I knew I was woken up right after I fell asleep. There was a hint of sleepiness in the magnetic voice.

  There was endless laughter and doting in his lazy tone, as if there was really something between him and Ye Wan.

  Luo Xiaoqiao and Zhong Yiduo looked at each other, their eyes fixed on Ye Wan, as if they wanted to see something on her face.

  In the live broadcast room, everyone in Wanfeng raised question marks and exclamation marks.

  There is also new fan Aite Wanfeng who has just entered the live broadcast room and is not sure what to do.

  "@夜风, your sister Wan has a master, did you do it?"

  "@ Cuizui smashed her fruit, this...couldn't he be the mysterious man behind Sister Wan?" "

  Where's Wanfeng? Wanfeng comes out and takes a few steps?"

  "The veteran fan is here. I said I know nothing about this. Do you believe it?"

  "The true fan is here. I have been picked up by the Imperial Capital dozens of times. I don't know. I see a man next to her!!! @飞天第一美女,Goddess, what's going on?"

  "New fans are here, Sister Wan said, we don't sell singles, please pay attention to the work, thank you!" "

  ... "

  At the beach, Ye Wan was still on the phone.

  As if he had forgotten that there was still a task to be completed, Ye Wan gnawed on potato chips and asked, "What did you do today? Come and report it truthfully!" "I

  got up at 6 o'clock and played Tai Chi with my grandfather for an hour. "

  Have breakfast at 7 o'clock, and then send the ignorant kid at home to school." "

  Arrived at the company at 8:30, had a meeting in the morning, and talked about the year-end bonus with the director of human resources in the afternoon."

  "Get off work at 5 o'clock. I went to school to pick up the cub. By the way..."

  The man said everything in detail, and he could still vaguely hear the rustling sound on the other end, as if he was sitting up and leaning on the bed. "His class teacher said that the child has been a little naughty recently. , he responded to everything, and he was about to become the school bully. So when I got home, I dealt with him first!" "

  Dinner at 7 o'clock, work overtime at 8 o'clock, and go to bed at 11 o'clock. ... Sister Wan, this is my ordinary life One day, are you satisfied with my report?"

  "Basically satisfied."

  The time on the phone screen has jumped to 4 minutes and 55 seconds, and it is impossible to finish the sentence "I love you".

  Song Zhuoyang and Luo Xiaoqiao Zhongduo murmured for a while to discuss the punishment for Ye Wan, then Ye Wan said, "Then let's go to bed. Good night?"

  "Okay..."

  The man on the other end responded, But he still didn't hang up the phone.

  After a long while, the man smiled lowly and said: "Wanwan, I love you!"