881 - 890

Chapter 881 Can you afford it?

  "Hello Ye Wan, I'm Mo Qingya."

  When the girl's crisp voice sounded behind her ears, Ye Wan turned around and saw Mo Qingya wearing pink casual clothes.

  A long-sleeved short sweatshirt and high-waisted trousers, revealing a fair and slender waist.

  Her black hair was tied into a bun on top of her head, making her neck look even longer.

  Anyway, at a glance, you can tell that she is a dancer who dances all year round.

  There was a smile on her face, but it was only a faint one. Ye Wan could still vaguely see Mo Qingya's eyes looking at her with some condescending scrutiny.

  It seems to be saying: No matter how famous you are, you are still just a student in the acting department. Are you sure you can shoulder the responsibility of being the leader of the Starlight Competition?

  You should know that the team leader is not only responsible for the collective management and efficient rehearsal of the team members. When they go abroad, they are equivalent to a housekeeper. They are also responsible for monitoring the physical condition and psychological counseling of each team member.

  If you can make it all the way to the finals, you might even be responsible for the choreography.

  Therefore, the role of the team leader is almost equal to the combination of captain, housekeeper, nanny and coach.

  No matter how famous Ye Wan is in the live broadcast and entertainment circles, in Diying, she is just a sophomore elementary school girl, barely qualified to manage her peers.

  But will those seniors in the junior year be convinced?

  Mo Qingya was very skeptical about this.

  "Hello."

  Ye Wan nodded, "Are all the people from your dance academy here?"

  Unexpectedly, there were not even basic greetings. Mo Qingya was stunned, and then she realized that there were already many people sitting under the stands of the Grand Theater. People.

  Although no one had requested it, everyone present was seated as a university delegation.

  At a glance, the two square formations of Imperial Film and Imperial Performing Arts Academy were arranged neatly.

  The boys gathered in a group and it looked like they were playing games.

  The girls were chatting and shopping online, and it was lively but not noisy.

  The students on the other side were in twos and threes. At first glance, there were many familiar faces. They should all be from their dance academy.

  "You...are all gathered?"

  Mo Qingya asked subconsciously.

  Ye Wan nodded, "Senior Sister Xi and I have already called the roll. We're all here, and we're just missing you." "..."

  Mo

  Qingya glanced at Ye Wan, then took out her phone and checked the time, and saw that she He was not late. He nodded and said: "Okay, I understand."

  Even so, I still felt angry in my heart and couldn't get up or get down.

  Mo Qingya glanced at Ye Wan, then turned and walked towards the crowd of people scattered here and there like a pile of scattered sand.

  After everyone was called and the names were called, Mo Qingya's face turned ugly.

  There are still three people left.

  Without looking back, she could see the teasing looks of people from other universities. Mo Qingya almost walked out of the theater with a dark face, and then dialed the phone numbers of those three people.

  More than ten minutes later, three late team members arrived.

  "Okay, everyone is here!"

  Taking a deep breath, Mo Qingya walked up to Ye Wan and Xi Lingxin who were standing in front of the stage, "Now, let's discuss this month's rehearsal plan, as well as the choreography and music. Something like that."

  "Senior Sister Xi and I have probably discussed a plan. Senior Mo, please listen to it. If it's ok, we'll follow this plan. If we have different opinions, we'll consider adjustments." Ye Wan said this, and Mo Qingya was stunned

  . After a moment, his face suddenly turned ugly.

  Obviously, the three of them are the team leaders, and they have also formed a small group of three people just so that if anything happens, the three of them can discuss and communicate in advance.

  Why was she excluded?

  Mo Qingya glared at Ye Wan and asked in a high-pitched voice, "When did you discuss this?"