341 - 350

Chapter 341 Lu Jiuye's Little Girlfriend

  After leaving Shifang, Ye Wan did not follow her back to the banquet hall.

  She said hello to Butler Qin and asked him to tell Mr. Qin and Boss Dai that she was leaving.

  Ye Wan followed the way he came and walked out of the Qin family's old house through the back door.

  Just as he stood at the intersection, a white Bugatti slowly stopped in front of him.

  The car window slid down and Star smiled and said: "Little girlfriend, get in the car..."

  ? ? ?

  Seeing the confusion in Ye Wan's eyes, Star explained: "Aren't you Lu Chuan's little girlfriend?"

  Ye Wan got into the car happily and shook his head in denial, "I'm not. By the way, his eldest girlfriend is... ...?"

  "..."

  Intuition told her that she had said the wrong thing. If the master knew about it later, it would probably be a disaster or a catastrophe. Star quickly changed his words, "How can you have a big girlfriend? It's not because you are younger than me. That's what you said. By the way, you and Mr. Lu... Lu Chuan, how do you two know each other?" There are more than

  a hundred people in the Lu family. Apart from Mr. Lu, there is only one Lu Changchuan she can talk to.

  However, it was a gourd with a sawed mouth.

  It has been a few years since she returned to the Imperial Capital from abroad. For the first time, she saw a woman appear next to Lu Changchuan. She could also make Master Lu Jiu, who could make major financial groups tremble by stomping his feet in the Lu family or even in the Imperial Capital. So caring.

  Star was extremely curious.

  "I said it was a misunderstanding, do you believe it?"

  Thinking of that violent attack, there was a flash of embarrassment in Ye Wan's cold brows.

  "Believe it!"

  Star laughed, "As long as you say it, I believe it!"

  Ye Wan: "..."

  I was mentally prepared to hear a bloody first acquaintance, but I heard Ye Wan knock Lu Changchuan down. At the time, Star still showed a look of surprise that could not be concealed.

  Then, Chong Ye Wan gave a thumbs up.

  Ye Wan is the only one who dares to knock down the ninth master of the Lu family and still live well in this world!

  The Bugatti drove smoothly towards Yuehu Bay, and Ye Wan asked belatedly: "Which area do you also live in?"

  The area where the Qin family's old residence lived was all the older generation of the imperial capital.

  If Star lives here, does that mean Lu Changchuan also lives here?

  Alarm bells rang in Star's heart.

  Although she had warned Lu Changchuan a long time ago that the most important thing when two people are together is sincerity, and asked him to confess his identity to Ye Wan as soon as possible to avoid a disaster when his true identity is exposed one day.

  But as a smart person, Star would never be the one to light the explosives.

  "No."

  Star shook his head decisively and denied, "A customer customized a cheongsam. I came to measure the size!"

  Speaking of cheongsam, Star seemed to suddenly think of something.

  Disgusting eyes slid over Ye Wan's loose David's coat, and Star said, "Come to my studio when you have time, and I'll make you a cheongsam. It will be absolutely stunning when you wear it!"

  ? ? ?

  Ye Wan looked at Star suspiciously, "Are you... so free?"

  This is Star! ! !

  It is said that people in the imperial capital who want to order wedding dresses from her have been queued up until the second half of next year.

  And clothes like cheongsam are the most time-consuming.

  Based on her friendship with Star, Ye Wan didn't think she had the honor to have Star design and make a cheongsam for her on a whim.

  Before Ye Wan could decide whether to accept it, Star gave me a flirtatious look, "Only beautiful women can inspire me. I fell in love with you at first sight, and I believe you can give me countless inspirations. As for the cheongsam... This is my reward for being a model!"

  Ye Wan's eyes lit up and she nodded cheerfully, "Okay."

  Then, a hint of humor appeared in her eyes, "Star, I remembered something..."

  "Say it!

  " He braked and parked the car in front of the apartment where Ye Wan lived. Star looked at Ye Wan with burning eyes.