1591 - 1600

Chapter 1591 Sure enough, people are divided into groups!

  "Sister Wan, sister Wan..."

  The business car stopped at the entrance of the Imperial Film School. As soon as Ye Wan got out of the car, she saw Jiang Ke'er lingering at the door of the coffee shop.

  Like a little bird, she swooped over and put the packed black coffee into her hand. As she walked, Jiang Keer said: "There is a hot search for the most beautiful woman in the stars. I watched a few video clips, and there is always a way to say no. It's a weird feeling."

  "What does it feel like?"

  Ye Wan asked with a smile after taking a sip of the bitterly bitter coffee.

  "I told you, can you not be angry?"

  Jiang Ke'er suddenly flashed her big eyes.

  Seeing Ye Wan nodding, he held her arm and walked forward while whispering: "If I didn't know that my brother-in-law is the Flying Boss, I almost thought it was your trumpet." The

  sentence was unclear, but Ye Wan Understood in seconds.

  Jiang Ke'er said casually: "Although half of the face is covered, the chin is so similar! The face and figure of the high-end version, the three views of the low-end version! Then the side wiping is too vulgar, right? Fanxing Aren't you afraid that the live broadcast will be blocked?"

  "That's why they are just brushing aside!"

  Ye Wan smiled and said: "They dare not cross the line!"

  Once the line is crossed, not only the anchor account of Fanxing's most beautiful woman will be punished, but also Fanxing Live broadcast across the entire platform.

  Ye Wan thinks that Qin Wanyi is not that stupid, right?
  While talking, the two entered the classroom together.

  In the second semester of my sophomore year, there were obviously not as many students in the classroom as there were in the first semester of my freshman and sophomore years.

  At first glance, the classroom was empty.

  The day's classes were over. In the evening, Ye Wan walked out of the Imperial Shadow and got into the car. The phone rang at the right time.

  Ye Wan answered the phone, "Director Dai, hello..."

  "Ye Wan, your agent is really not an ordinary professional!"

  Dai Zhuoqing's laughing voice came from the other end of the phone, "Get up early and say hello to me, and give me some in the afternoon. Afternoon tea, and in the evening he sent me a link to an article on a health official account. He didn't mention a word about the script, but he was clearly urging me." Ye Wan didn't say

  an embarrassed word yet.

  Dai Zhuoqing raised his voice and said, "I have sent the script to your email. Please take the time to read it and call me back after you finish it."

  So soon?
  "Okay!"

  Ye Wan's voice was sonorous, and before hanging up the phone, she said, "Director Dai, what time do you usually go to bed at night?"

  ? ? ?

  Just by hearing this, she knew that Ye Wan planned to watch it when she got back. After watching it, she would call her to talk about the script and the characters. It might be late.

  Thinking of Qiu Yuze again, Dai Zhuoqing wanted to say, "Sure enough, it's not like one family doesn't come into the same house." But he felt it was inappropriate.

  "Sure enough, people are divided into groups!"

  Dai Zhuoqing sighed: "... Just watch it and give me a call after you finish it!"

  "Okay! Goodbye, Director Dai!"

  Ye Wan's voice was loud, she hung up the phone and quickly logged into her email and clicked on the script. Looked up.

  This is a Machiavellian drama called "Liang Gong Ci".

  A typical heroine drama.

  In the play, Empress Liang was born as a commoner. Emperor Liang rebelled and proclaimed himself king. Empress Liang went from being a concubine to experiencing palace battles and became a queen. While assisting the emperor, she gave birth to two sons and a daughter.

  After the death of Emperor Liang, the Empress of Liang successively established two sons as emperors, but because they were unable to be used, both were abolished.

  After the death of Empress Liang, the Liang Dynasty was in chaos. As the eldest princess, Princess Changle used her outstanding talents to help her brother's son ascend the throne, and worked hard in the following decades.

  Not even bothering to eat dinner, Ye Wan went into the study.

  Lu Changchuan had no choice but to ask the chef to make a small pot of claypot rice and personally carried the pot to the study.

  Ye Wan ate while reading. After reading the script, she still felt that it was not enough, so she found the original novel on the Internet and started reading it.

  Kankan was halfway through watching it when he was ordered by Lu Changchuan to go to sleep.

  Ye Wan glanced at the lower right corner of the computer: ...

  At two o'clock in the morning, Ye Wan dialed Dai Zhuoqing's number.