1151 - 1160

Chapter 1151 If she's not afraid of matching clothes, just let her keep wearing them!

  Nie Xiangsi's two dresses are both G's haute couture.

  Having been in the entertainment industry for several years, she never believed in anything foolproof. Whenever she attended an event, she would ask Sister Qing to prepare two sets of dresses for her.

  She did prefer the black one before, it was elegant enough.

  But when she saw Ye Wan at the door of the hotel this morning, Nie Xiangsi suddenly changed her mind.

  Stealing my endorsement, right?

  OK, grab it for you!

  Yixin jewelry is because it is the original brand of Yujing.

  If it weren't for Lu Changchuan, she would have looked down on small domestic brands.

  As for the M family...

  I knew that the other party changed the spokesperson because I had no works this year, but Nie Xiangsi was a little angry.

  Whether it's Yixin, the M family or Ye Wan, she wants them to see who is better on the red carpet tonight!

  Just like the popular saying: As long as I die, you will be the concubine after all!

  Nie Xiangsi then changed into the red dress.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Wan also chose red for her dress.

  "A newcomer, being nominated for the first time, is so ignorant! Haha..."

  Looking at himself in the mirror dressed in a red dress, and then thinking about how this dress looked on Ye Wan, Nie Xiangsi sneered. He said, "Not everyone can wear red! If she's not afraid of matching clothes, let her continue wearing them. I won't change them anyway!" I have

  taken care of Nie Xiangsi for several years, and I know her personality.

  Sister Qing stopped trying to persuade her, but she couldn't help but feel worried.

  He looked back at the stylist who came to tip him off, lowered his head and whispered a few words.

  The stylist nodded and went out with a happy face.

  As soon as she arrived at the door of Ye Wan's dressing room, she was stopped by two bodyguards in black, "Sorry, except for Ms. Ye's agent, stylist and makeup artist, no one else is allowed to enter."

  ! ! !

  A few seconds ago, she promised Sister Qing to help her take Ye Wan's makeup photos. Now, she can't even get in.

  The stylist struggled for a moment and then left angrily.

  In the dressing room, Qi Xiaodan was applying makeup to Ye Wan while saying, "Sister Wan, your skin is better than when we last met! Tell me, are you secretly taking the elixir behind my back?" "

  I'm telling you, when Star asked me to come to Yancheng for a business trip, I was extremely reluctant. If I had known it was you, I would have come yesterday and found a place to eat in advance. Today Son, after you win the prize, we won't come home until we're drunk!"

  For the premiere of "Blood Bodhi", Ye Wan's makeup was done by Qi Xiaodan, and the dress was also provided by Star.

  Now, at the Golden Deer Awards gala, he was the one doing Ye Wan's makeup again. Qi Xiaodan felt that fate was indeed so wonderful.

  "Qiqi, do you mind if I do a live broadcast?"

  "Of course you don't mind! I'm so honored to be able to show up in Sister Wan's live broadcast room!"

  Qi Xiao said a single sentence, and Ye Wan immediately took out her mobile phone, put it on the stand and entered Live broadcast room.

  In the evening, there were only a few tens of thousands of people in the live broadcast room.

  But with the notification sound of the anchor going online, in an instant, it seemed as if everyone who had logged in to Feiyu Live came over.

  "Fuck, fuck! What did I see? Sister Wan, are you done with your styling or not?" "You

  just started doing it, right? You haven't even taken care of your hair yet?" "

  Oh my god, It's so beautiful even before it's done. How beautiful will it look after it's done?"

  "I knew Sister Wan was the most beloved fan! No one would have thought that we fans were the first to see Sister Wan's red carpet look tonight, right? ?"

  "Blissful..."

  Ye Wan looked up at the camera while chatting with Qi Xiaodan, "Yan Cheng's coconut green is delicious. At 8:30 in the evening, 500 true fans will be drawn in the live broadcast room and sent to you. Coconut paper!"