961 - 970

Chapter 961 Fairies, stand up!

  "Sister Wan, I love you, just like a mouse loves rice..."

  "You asked me how deeply I love Sister Wan, the moon represents my heart..." "

  Miss Ye Wan, I want to interview you before the competition starts today. Did you expect such a result before?"

  The bus drove all the way back to the hotel, and the girls let themselves go.

  Some people wrote and sang to express their love for Ye Wan, while others pretended to be journalists to interview Ye Wan.

  Sitting next to the car door, Ye Wan had a funny look on her face, "I'm not going to eat in the buffet tonight. I've reserved a table at the French restaurant downstairs. Everyone, go back to your room and have a rest. We'll meet at the restaurant at seven o'clock." A short rest for the night

  . , a new round of rehearsals will begin tomorrow.

  And this time, it's the gold, silver and bronze medals for the finals.

  In last year's Starlight Competition, only one program of the Chinese delegation reached the finals, and in the end they only took home a commemorative trophy.

  This time, yesterday will never happen again.

  Not to mention, in the rematch stage, Feitian scored all 10 points.

  Both the judges and the audience will compare them not only with university delegations from other countries, but also with themselves on the semi-finals stage.

  This means that the dance in the final is more amazing than Feitian, and the performance is more exquisite than before.

  Is it more than twice as difficult?
  The laughter gradually stopped.

  "Are you starting to get scared now?"

  Ye Wan looked around with a relaxed and comfortable look on her face, "There is a mountain in front of you, so climb over it! There is a river in front of you, so go across it! We have gone all the way to where we are today, and we have fought hard for more than just dancing. Skills, as well as hard work and ruthlessness! Fairies, stand up!"

  Look at me, I'll look at you.

  All the worry on the girl's face turned into joy.

  Yes, what are you afraid of!
  Sister Wan is here!

  What's more, they have professional skills that have been affirmed by the judges and the audience, so there is nothing to be afraid of!

  The laughter sounded again.

  "Ye Wan..."

  Xi Lingxin rubbed her temples and turned around to ask Ye Wan, "Do you know the dance in the finals?"

  Ye Wan shook his head, "No."

  Xi Lingxin:...

  "Just think about it. Got it?"

  Ye Wan said with a smile: "If you are drunk today, let's have fun tonight. Maybe when we wake up tomorrow morning, we will have inspiration, don't you think?"

  Xi Lingxin: ...

  The bus is at the end In the corner of a row, Mo Qingya looked at her phone blankly.

  On the screen is the official homepage of the Starlight Competition.

  "Miracle! All members of the Chinese delegation's "Flying" team advanced!"

  I don't know if it's because the organizers of China's growing national power have deliberately exaggerated it, or if Ye Wan's group's dance was so amazing that the organizers were so excited and praised. .

  When the homepage opens, the large horizontal screen shows Ye Wan's group of stage photos.

  With Ye Wan as the center, the 21 girls danced in the sky with flying ribbons, like fairies descending from heaven.

  It's like a fairy flying out of a Dunhuang mural.

  Coupled with the four words "all members are promoted", it will be as shocking as possible.

  Clutching the phone tightly, Mo Qingya's body couldn't stop trembling.

  One wrong move.

  Every step is wrong.

  Ye Wan, whom she disliked the most, led 20 girls from various universities in the imperial capital to reach the finals.

  But the solo dance she was so proud of stopped there.

  Really...I'm not willing to give in! !

  The car screeched to a stop at the door of the hotel. He looked at the girls getting out of the car happily, and then looked at Ye Wan who was standing outside the car door with a smile, her beauty still glowing even after taking off her makeup.

  There was a mixture of regret and regret in Mo Qingya's eyes.

  But...I can't go back!