1371 - 1380

Chapter 1371 You look so pretty when you smile!

  "Are you... okay?"

  Wen Yiru was hugging the quilt tightly when a man's questioning voice sounded in her ears.

  She is so cold.

  The heavy rain pounded on the tent, making her head split open.

  Fu Huaizhi was far-sighted. He sensed that it was going to rain and immediately found a high place to set up his tent.

  Before setting up the tent, a thick layer of hay was laid underneath.

  But even so, Wen Yiru still felt a vague sense of moisture rising from underneath her body.

  Plus, she hadn't had a shower in days.

  Use a wet wipe to wipe your face, body and feet every night before going to bed.

  It's better than nothing.

  The heavy rain was pouring very softly at this moment. If she hadn't been a little cold, Wen Yiru would have wanted to run out and soak in the heavy rain for a while, just like taking a bath.

  Thinking randomly, Wen Yiru opened the zipper, put Fu Huaizhi's hand on her forehead, and picked her up in his arms again. Only then did Wen Yiru know that she had a fever.

  "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you felt uncomfortable? How old are you, Wen Yiru?"

  Fu Huaizhi's voice was full of anger.

  As he spoke, his hands were not idle and he pulled out a few pills from his bag, "Open your mouth."

  Wen Yiru opened her mouth and threw some pills into her mouth.

  The next moment, the water was brought to his mouth.

  Just leaning on his chest, Wen Yiru drank water and took medicine weakly.

  Seeing Fu Huaizhi start to rummage through the bag again, as if he was looking for something but couldn't find anything, he dumped all the contents in the bag into the tent.

  She was moving around so much that she was a little dizzy.

  Wen Yiru gasped and asked, "You, what are you looking for?"

  "Where's the flare?"

  Fu Huaizhi rummaged through another bag after a few pulls.

  Wen Yiru suddenly woke up.

  She snatched the bag that had not been turned over from his hand and hugged it tightly in her arms, "I won't leave."

  With one sentence, Fu Huaizhi's already gloomy face became even more ugly.

  "Okay."

  The man sneered: "In order to prove your love for Fu Huai'an, you will even risk your life, right? Wen Yiru, you can do it!"

  If she hadn't been sick, Wen Yiru suspected that Fu Huaizhi would have strangled him to death. she.

  Wen Yiru loosened her grip and said softly, "It's not because of Fu Huaian."

  Fu Huaizhi raised his eyes.

  Wen Yiru said softly: "Even if I leave, I have to wait for the rain to stop. It's raining so heavily. If the program team sends someone to pick me up, it must be a helicopter. It's too dangerous!" "I am too weak, so I ca

  n't They were dragged down and they also took risks."

  After finishing two complete sentences, Wen Yiru was already a little out of breath.

  Her cheeks were a little red and her eyes were a little blurry.

  Wen Yiru raised her eyes and smiled at Fu Huaizhi, "It's really not for Fu Huaian."

  The Wen Yiru Fu Huaizhi knew was beautiful and arrogant.

  It seems that she knows that beauty is her best weapon, and she never hesitates to use it.

  It seems like this is the first time that I feel so pale and weak like this moment.

  She would never allow herself to appear in front of others like this.

  Not to mention, she has already explained that she is not doing it for Fu Huaian.

  "I'm sorry."

  Fu Huaizhi apologized, put the things scattered in the tent into his bag, and put the pillow for her, "Let's have a good sleep while the medicine takes effect." "Okay." Wen Yiru

  nodded

  , Lie down obediently.

  Before closing his eyes, he tugged on Fu Huaizhi's sleeve, "You are not allowed to launch flares without my consent!" "It's so

  embarrassing to be eliminated after only four days..."

  Fu Huaizhi muttered in a low voice full of annoyance. Got it right.

  There was a helpless smile in his eyes, and the man nodded, "Okay."

  "Fu Huaizhi..."

  Not ignoring his smile, Wen Yiru said softly, "You look so beautiful when you smile! Smile more in the future, don't Always fierce..."

  After his smile faded, Fu Huaizhi raised his eyes and saw that Wen Yiru had fallen asleep.

  The gentle whisper just now was like an auditory hallucination.