291 - 300

Chapter 291 Young man, don't be too crazy!

  Xiao Manluo had already thought about it. As long as Ye Wan proudly asked "why", she would immediately respond righteously.

  You have already surpassed your classmates and are at the forefront. You have appeared in films by major international directors, and there will be many film appointments for you in the future. In a small talent competition like Phantom, the opportunity is left to the students.

  Or maybe the teacher is worried that someone will ask you for a drama again, which will put you in a dilemma.

  Or even, directly use the title of Emperor Shadow's Newcomer King.

  Didn't you arrogantly say in front of the principal and deans of various departments in the school that you would choose them all? Can you take all these courses? Got extra time to rehearse for the Phantom competition?

  The meal must be eaten one bite at a time, and the road must be walked step by step.

  Young people, don't be too crazy!

  I made a list of one, two, and three in my mind, making sure that it was clearly organized and convinced that Ye Wan could not find any faults.

  Xiao Manluo put on that calm, calm and elegant look on her face.

  But a few minutes passed, and there was no movement in the dance studio.

  It was quiet.

  Looking up again, he saw Ye Wanzheng and Jiang Ke'er whispering.

  Two girls with absolutely outstanding appearances, one is cold and the other is charming.

  The brilliance between the eyebrows and eyes is exactly the same.

  It seems that there is nothing to regret about missing out on participating in the Phantom Dance Competition.

  Therefore, there is no need to ask why.

  It was like a cold knife being thrown out and plunged into the lake, without even a sound being heard, and then there was no sound.

  Holding the mouse tightly, Xiao Manluo lowered her head and returned her attention to the dance music playlist.

  "Get in line."

  Looking at Ye Wan and Jiang Ke'er who were not standing in the queue, Xiao Manluo put a smile on her face and said: "You only have one chance. When you are ready, let's start." The melodious music sounded

  . When the sound rang, the boys and girls stepped forward to perform one by one.

  Regardless of whether it was good or bad, Xiao Manluo did not give any comments.

  I just lower my head from time to time and make a mark in my notebook.

  In the corner of the dance studio, Jiang Keer looked unhappy, "Sister Wan, are you really not going to participate?"

  Ye Wan nodded, "I am indeed quite busy. If I don't participate, I can take more classes from other departments. "

  Then I won't participate either."

  Jiang Ke'er pouted and glanced at Xiao Manluo with a somewhat angry expression, "Sister Wan, do you feel that Teacher Xiao is targeting you on purpose?" She didn't want to think about herself

  . After his personal grudges were brought to the campus, Ye Wan smiled and pinched Jiang Ke'er's face, "Don't think so much. You can participate in your trials well and don't be motivated." "But..." "How can there be

  so

  many But?"

  Seeing Jiang Ke'er still as angry as a pufferfish, Ye Wan snickered and said, "If she really targeted me on purpose. Then tell me, when you went up to perform, she let you go. ? Or I won't let you pass?"

  Jiang Keer's eyes lit up.

  If there is a house of love and a crow, there will naturally be a house of hatred and a crow.

  If Xiao Manluo was really targeting Sister Wan, then she must have seen it, just like the twins who had a close relationship with Sister Wan, right?

  She can't afford to offend the Jiang family if it embarrasses her and doesn't let her pass.

  But let her pass, she must feel uncomfortable.

  How did you say that?

  I just like the way you can't stand me and can't kill me.

  "Sister Wan, you are so mean, but I like it so much!!"

  She pursed her lips and snickered, seeing that there were not many people performing.

  Jiang Ke'er took a few steps to be the last one in the team.

  Sure enough, Xiao Manluo, who had looked happy just now, stiffened at that moment.

  The little person in her heart put her hands on her hips and laughed proudly. Jiang Keer curved her lips and showed an eight-tooth smile template to Xiao Manluo.