541 - 550

Chapter 541: The Boss's Chariot

  "So, you met my sister in the Soul of Chariots?"

  After listening in astonishment to Pei Donghan's story about how he met Ye Wan, Xie Chenmin exclaimed with a magical look on his face: "Fate is indeed very good. Wonderful."

  Just like him and Sister Wan.

  On the day of Grandpa Qin's birthday party, if he hadn't struck up a conversation with Sister Wan at the dinner table who was like a starving ghost reincarnated, wouldn't there have been a series of events that followed, right?
  His parents would not let him go out with Sister Wan to practice racing.

  Even less would he agree to come to the city to participate in a racing competition.

  Thinking again that the big boss W was also in the Wandefu Racing Team, Xie Chenmin asked Pei Donghan with excitement, "Pei Shen, you have always been in the team, right? Then have you seen W?" His eyes slipped and disappeared in

  the Ye Wan and Pei Donghan looked at Xie Chenmin with a smile, "I've seen it before. You've seen it too, haven't you?" "I've seen it before..." The young man looked lonely, "But when I

  saw

  him , it was all four years ago... Pei Shen, will the big boss come to this competition?" "

  Yes!"

  Pei Donghan nodded, "Already here."

  ? ? ?

  Xie Chenmin was too excited to say anything, "Really? Where is the person? When did he come? Isn't he also here to participate in the pre-game training?" There are still three days before the game

  .

  In three days, he should have countless opportunities to get close to the boss, right?
  He met his idol up close and had the opportunity to ask the boss for an autographed photo for Sister Keer.

  Xie Chenmin was so excited that he didn't even know where to put his hands.

  When Pei Donghan grabbed his arm, Xie Chenmin stumbled over the threshold.

  Pei Donghan: ...

  Xie Chenmin:! ! !

  The strong smell of engine oil filled the mouth and nose. When he raised his eyes, he saw the spacious modification workshop.

  Xie Chenmin was stunned for a moment, his eyebrows full of excitement.

  "Sister? Sister?"

  she called out, and at a glance she saw Ye Wan standing in front of a black racing car.

  Vaguely feeling that the car looked familiar, Xie Chenmin jumped over in three leaps, "This is... the boss's chariot, right?" "Do you know it?" The one who spoke

  was

  the team's boss, Mr. Wan.

  A middle-aged man in his forties, with a big belly, he doesn't look like a racer, but he has a gentle look and a kind face.

  The riders in the team shouted at one moment, "Mr. Wan, I'm hungry, I'll take us out for a big meal when I'm hungry", and at other times, "Mr. Wan, when will my accessories arrive, please hurry up."

  Just looking at the teammates, they are neither old nor young, nor do they have a boss-subordinate style of getting along, and you know that Mr. Wan is particularly easy to talk to.

  Xie Chenmin nodded, "I've seen it before."

  "Good taste."

  I don't know whether he told Xie Chenmin or Ye Wan. Mr. Wan stood aside and watched the repairman modify the car as required. There was no problem anywhere, so he waved, "Let's go, let's eat. Today's meal is a welcome feast for Xiao Xie." "That's great, I can

  enjoy another big meal with Lao Wan."

  "Xiao Xie, I owe you all today!" The

  young riders gathered around, one patted Xie Chenmin on the shoulder, and the other fist bumped with Xie Chenmin, as if this was not the first time they met Xie Chenmin. of.

  The young man scratched his head, and the tension he felt before coming was gone.

  At a glance, there were thirty or forty people surrounding him, which seemed to be similar to what he saw in the driver list on Wandefu's official website.

  Xie Chenmin looked around and asked the driver next to him, "Why don't you see W?" He

  saw the driver showing a look of doubt on his life, "You... don't know who W is?"

  Should he know?
  Xie Chenmin blinked, and his brain shut down again.

Chapter 542: That girl has such magic power.

  When she raised her eyes, she met Pei Donghan's meaningful eyes.

  The driver next to Xie Chenmin looked around and said, "Hey, where is the person? He was obviously here just now."

  What?

  W was here just now?
  ! ! !

  Xie Chenmin's heart stopped.

  When he entered the parking lot, the familiar smell of racing oil came to him, and all the cells in his body became excited as if they were awakening.

  In his mind, big guys like W were not on the same level as them at all.

  Even if they were in the same team, I would probably only be able to see him from a distance at the end of the game and see him walk up to the podium and take the trophy from the judges.

  Train together and eat together?
  Are you kidding me?
  How can there be such a cold-blooded boss?

  But at this moment, his teammates told him that W was also at the parking lot just now.

  Whether it was in the audience at the competition four years ago or in various media reports later, Xie Chenmin had only seen W wearing a racing suit.

  Xie Chenmin didn't know whether W who took off his racing suit was a lonely boy of eighteen or nineteen, a high-spirited young man in his twenties, or a calm uncle in his thirties or forties.

  I'm afraid not many people in the racing circle know about it.

  Just now, there were at least thirty or forty drivers in the parking lot.

  Smiling faces surrounded him, and his attention was focused on the boss's chariot.

  Which one is W? How could he recognize it?
  Suddenly feeling that he had missed 100 million, Xie Chenmin had a look on his face as if he was a heir, "Will the boss come to the dinner later?" His teammates shook their heads

  , "I don't know. The boss always follows the lead but never ends!"

  ! ! !

  Xie Chenmin was about to cry.

  "Thank you Chenchen!"

  A familiar voice sounded from a distance, and he saw Ye Wan waving to him.

  Xie Chenmin responded, cheered up and ran over.

  "Go and sign the contract and registration form with Mr. Wan!"

  "Oh."

  Xie Chenmin obediently followed Mr. Wan to the office.

  Without even reading anything in the contract, Xie Chenmin turned to the last page and signed his name and fingerprinted it.

  On the side, Mr. Wan smiled and said: "You are not afraid that I will sell you out!" "

  That won't happen."

  Xie Chenmin said with a smile: "I trust my sister!"

  If it weren't for Sister Wan, let alone standing here as Wan Defu If he dares to drive the car out of the basement, his father will chase him for two miles and twist his ears off.

  Mr. Wan nodded, secretly amazed.

  That girl has such magic power.

  It looked calm and calm, as if nothing had been done.

  But just by having her there, you feel that she is trustworthy!

  First it was Pei Donghan, and then the riders came one by one, one after another.

  These unappreciated young people came to seek refuge with him, a poor racing enthusiast.

  But in just a few years, Wandefu has become one of the top racing teams in the country.

  The riders who had a bleak future ahead of them have proven themselves through one game after another and have become energetic young people again.

  And he has gone from a middle-aged loser who almost jumped off a building after failing to start a business, to a wealthy CEO.

  Everyone said that he was the one who made a comeback.

  But only Mr. Wan knew that all this was thanks to that girl.

  The feeling of starting the rest of your retirement life with peace of mind is so exciting!

  Fans in the live broadcast room said: Sister Xinwan, get eternal life.

  Mr. Wan, who was about to be photographed on the beach by young people, said: They are right!