331 - 340

Chapter 331 Are you convinced? If you don't accept it,

  no one will argue in front of the old man.

  Even if the grandchildren at home are a few years old, you grab my toys and I will grab your candies, and if there is a dispute, they still know how to hide in a place where no one is around to fight.

  Not to mention the sensible older kids.

  Especially in front of Mr. Qin.

  It's an occasion like a birthday banquet.

  Xiao Manluo rushed out with an almost pale face and grabbed Du Feixuan.

  Pinch her hard, Xiao Manluo looked at Mr. Qin with a smile, "Mr. Qin, don't be angry. Feifei has been obsessed with winning and losing since she was a child. She has been studying piano for 20 years, and now she is You said that she is not as good as Ye Wan, who is not as old as her. She is a little unconvinced." "

  I will discipline her well when I go back. Don't be angry. It's all the fault of our juniors. I apologize to you!"

  After hurriedly and slowly saying a few face-saving words, Xiao Manluo picked up a glass of red wine in front of her and said to Mr. Qin: "Principal Mu knew that I was coming to congratulate you on your birthday, so he asked me to bring you a congratulatory message. I wish you a happy family full of children and grandchildren!"

  When Mu Yanqi was mentioned, Mr. Qin's expression softened slightly.

  Looking up again, he saw Du Feixuan with her head hanging down, looking unconvinced.

  Mr. Qin snorted coldly and looked back at Ye Wan, "Didn't you say birthday greetings? Aren't you going to play a song for me?"

  Are you... trying to support Ye Wan?
  The guests in the banquet hall looked at each other, then looked at Ye Wan, with some meaningful looks on their faces.

  "Here?"

  Ye Wan was slightly startled, "What do you want to hear?"

  Is there any choice?
  There was a hint of joy in Mr. Qin's eyes, and then he sighed, "The other guys are still in the piano room." The

  piano room is still some way away from the banquet hall.

  The housekeeper took someone to get it back, and after going back and forth, it was gone for more than half an hour.

  Mr. Qin glanced at the piano and said, "That's it, just play a song."

  "Okay."

  Ye Wan turned around and walked towards the piano.

  When passing by Xie Chenmin, he paused and asked, "Do you want to come together?"

  ? ? ?

  Four-handed bombing?
  Xie Chenmin was startled.

  Everyone in the banquet hall was also stunned for a moment.

  The test of four-hand bombing is the tacit understanding of two people working together.

  But Ye Wan and Xie Chenmin just met, right?

  The guests all looked at Mr. Xie and Mrs. Xie at the other table, and saw that they were confused and had no idea who Ye Wan was.

  I became more curious for a moment.

  Xie Chenmin had already stood up and went to sit on the piano bench with Ye Wan.

  "Rhapsody?"

  "Rhapsody?"

  They looked at each other and said in unison.

  Smiling appeared, the two of them turned around and raised their hands together.

  A melodious and lively melody sounded in the banquet hall.

  At first, they thought it was nothing, but soon, the guests felt the difference.

  From the Croatian Rhapsody to Beethoven's D Major, to Journey to the West Plants vs. Zombies, Ye Wan and Xie Chenmin are not playing the piano, but enjoying the music.

  When the two of them looked at each other, one of them raised his head, and the other two quickly followed.

  Then, provide a visual and auditory feast.

  "Mom, that sister and brother played well. Much better than that aunt just now!" In the

  banquet hall with only crisp musical notes, an unknown child said something, but just in time for the transition between the two songs. of soothing gaps.

  The child's words could be heard clearly in everyone's ears.

  Tears of shame and anger welled up in her eyes. Du Feixuan clung to the slender and straight back on the piano bench, as if she wanted to poke two holes in it.

  In his ear, Mr. Qin said quietly, "Are you convinced?"

  Du Feixuan raised her eyes suddenly.

  Even a child could tell that Ye Wan played better than her. What else could she say?

  Skills are not as good as people. She admitted it!

  She couldn't afford to offend the giant Buddha in front of her.

  Du Feixuan was about to say something soft, when she saw Mr. Qin suddenly raised his hand, "Hold it in if you don't accept it! Don't disturb me while I listen to the music..." Her face turned red, and Du Feixuan burst into tears