611 - 620

Chapter 611 The Key Points to Impress Sister Wan

  You could hear the phone vibrating in the desk, but Ye Wan ignored it.

  When I took it out after class, I saw a WeChat message from Qiu Yuze, "Car God, are you back? There is a variety show, do you want to know about it?" There were three dog heads following behind

  .

  Ye Wan called back.

  As soon as Qiu Yuze answered the phone, he let out a long sigh, "So, my manager is really just a decoration, right?"

  If he hadn't taken a leisurely stroll to Ye Wan's live broadcast room, he wouldn't have known it. Ye Wan also took a break from her busy schedule to go to Lincheng to participate in a cross-country rally.

  Then, I came back with a trophy.

  Even more unknown is that she is the big shot W who took the racing world by storm four years ago.

  "Sister Wan, although artists also have their own privacy, can you not make me, an agent, look so incompetent?"

  Qiu Yuze said aggrieved.

  I always feel that Sister Wan, who is not doing her job properly, is getting further and further away from her position as the boss lady.

  "Brother Qiu, do you have any misunderstandings about yourself and the word incompetent?"

  Ye Wan once again said, "They say people are divided by groups. If you are incompetent, how could you pick me at a glance among the anchors? , you think so?"

  With one sentence, Qiu Yuze managed to stand up.

  If nothing else, he has a very good eye when it comes to people.

  From the most beautiful woman in the world to the most beautiful woman in Feitian, he was the first to see that Ye Wan had endless potential.

  Although strictly speaking, it's more like being hit by a lottery ticket.

  "Okay, let's get down to business..."

  In the bright studio, Qiu Yuze looked at the variety show script in front of him and said, "You know about the variety show called 'Romantic Travels' on Strawberry Channel, right?" Ye Wan scratched her head, "I don't know

  . ."

  Qiu Yuze: "...You'll know after you go back and watch a few episodes. It's a slow-paced variety show focusing on travel, love, and games, integrating the geography, culture, and food of the filming location..." "No..." Take it

  .

  I wanted to say that I haven't taken the class seriously since the beginning of the semester, so I won't answer it. After hearing about the delicious food, Ye Wan changed the subject and said, "I took it!"

  Qiu Yuze: ...

  So, the point of impressing you is not the variety show. , it's delicious food!
  Looking back, other female celebrities are all having beautiful relationships on the show, and the female artist who wins because of her looks is eating non-stop at the street stalls.

  Qiu Yuze felt as if he had seen the barrage of curses on the screen.

  "Otherwise, you should think about it again."

  Maybe you will go back and read a few issues before regretting it.

  Qiu Yuze hung up the phone immediately.

  Listening to the beeping on the other end, Ye Wan: ...

  It was already half past nine when I got home. I read a book with the little bun for a while, waiting for him to take a shower and go to sleep.

  Ye Wan went to the study room, turned on the computer, and dug out the last season of "Romantic Travels."

  It has been filming for five seasons, and the reputation of "Romantic Travels" has always been very good.

  The main character is a female star with high national popularity and popularity with the audience.

  Comedian Sister Ling.

  The main star of each season is Sister Ling, only the guests are different.

  The five guests are usually three men and two women.

  Including Sister Ling, there are exactly three pairs.

  If the guests participating in the show have a sense of variety, after 12 episodes, the show will not only gain fans from the five guests, but also gain several pairs of CP fans.

  If the sense of variety show is not strong, then all the attractions will focus on the tourism, humanities and food at the filming location, as well as the hilarious jokes and embarrassments of the guests during the game session.

  All in all, it's fun, delicious, and beautiful.

  For the new season, among the artists who have been confirmed so far, one is Sister Ling's old partner, comedian Fei Ge.

  In addition, there is a new singer and a female artist who debuted in a girl group.

  Two more are pending.

  Ye Wandian entered the Weibo topic, and there was a topic related to Romantic Travels on the hot search.