371 - 380

Chapter 371 The deadliest of the year!

  After thinking about it, I haven't offended anyone recently.

  Ye Wan clicked on the link sent by Tang Mulin in confusion.

  Then, he blinked and froze.

  [Cai Yina V: Miss Ye, please give me some advice! @叶夜]

  Who is this?

  Does she know him?

  Seeing the Weibo post forwarded by Cai Yina, Ye Wan seemed to be a little impressed.

  The original Weibo was posted by Xie Sanqiu.

  [Xie Sanqiu V: On 113 days, "Blood Bodhi" was completed. Thank you everyone! 】

  The attached picture is a group photo in front of the dinner table.

  Xie Sanqiu is in the middle.

  The male and female protagonists Qi Musen and He Wenxin are on the left and right.

  Two rows behind were the actors who attended the closing banquet last night.

  I could clearly name the characters of each of them, but Ye Wan couldn't figure out which one was Cai Yina for a long time.

  Under Cai Yina's Weibo, the number of retweets and comments can be seen reaching 10,000.

  Ye Wan opened the comment area.

  "Help the goddess Aite. @叶夜, where do you get your face? They are all supporting roles, and my goddess debuted three years earlier than you. In terms of acting skills and works, my goddess is not dumping you 800 blocks away! You What qualifications do you have to teach my goddess?"

  "Take away my gentle and beautiful Nana. Also, @叶夜, may I ask, apart from this movie, do you have any other works? Tell me and let us see it. Look, what qualifications do you have to teach my Nana!"

  "Second the front row, @叶万, I'm calling you, don't pretend to be dead!" ...

  "

  I checked, this @叶万 seems to be a newcomer. Emperor The freshmen who are in the first year of film studies are amazing!"

  "Freshman year? Doesn't school start in September? Now that I have learned something, I have already filmed a scene with Director Xie. How hard and big is the backstage? Hug? My waistcoat is tight and I'm trembling..."

  "After searching the pictures, I have to say that I can't stand the beauty of this young lady!" "@叶夜, you are so crazy, are you worthy of your innocent face? ?Come out and respond!"

  There are also a few fans who are on Ye Wan's side to speak for her, but compared to Cai Yina's huge fan base, they are almost a drop in the ocean.

  After shopping around the major marketing accounts, Ye Wan probably knew what was going on.

  Although Ye Wan was absent at the closing banquet, after three drinks, Xie Sanqiu still praised Ye Wan full of praise.

  At the dinner table, the faces of the actresses suddenly turned ugly.

  The drama "Blood Bodhi" is definitely a male protagonist.

  Not to mention the supporting roles, even the only heroine He Wenxin doesn't actually have many scenes.

  Not to mention the supporting cast.

  And human nature is complex.

  If you have it, I have it, and everyone has it, then everyone is happy.

  You don't have it and I have it, that's the best thing.

  But what if you have me?

  Sorry, then I have to ask why!

  They are all supporting characters in the world, and the scripts all end with them dying outside the city gate while defending their country.

  Why can you live a good life even if I die, and still wander around the world?
  Why?
  If Director Xie's compliments to Ye Wan only made the supporting actresses present last night feel unhappy, then Director Xie's special words of care for Cai Yina when the dinner was over made her feel particularly aggrieved and angry.

  Director Xie's original words were: "Yina, you and Ye Wan have similar acting skills and are about the same age. Let's communicate more in the future and make progress together." It was obviously a suggestion, but when it came to Cai Yina's ears,

  it didn't sound right. Why doesn't it sound right?

  The next day, I heard that the crew had posted a behind-the-scenes photo of the Jiugongge movie. The photo of the two stunning girls was chosen by netizens as the "most killer photo of the year."

  Cai Yina was angry.

  Only then did Aite Yewan come up with this Weibo post asking her for advice.

  In the eyes of a thousand people, there are a thousand Hamlets.

  But in the eyes of 10,000 Cai Yina fans, their goddess was despised by a newcomer.

  Can this be tolerated?
  Must not!

  Go ahead, for the dignity of my goddess, kill that cute new Ye Wan in seconds!