1671 - 1680

Chapter 1671

  "Sada, did you fall asleep last night? You couldn't be happy all night long and couldn't bear to sleep, right?"

  "Axi, damn, it's a good thing that Axi is back. Why don't you hear this?" Are you wiping your tears when you hear Axi's name? Stop crying..."

  "Where's Agui? Where have you gone? This kid is grinning as if he wants to take a wife... Hey Agui, you just said As for you, you were admitted to college and your parents didn't say anything to celebrate you. Don't be angry!"

  "Uncle Aniu, I'm not angry. As long as I can get my brother back, I will You can live without eating meat for the rest of your life!"

  "Bah, bah, bah, you brat, you're talking nonsense again!"

  "Where did that fairy-like girl just go? This is the first time I've seen such a dewy-looking girl in my half-life. "

  ...

  On the flat land in the mountain col, all the men, women, old and young in the village who could help came.

  In the past, it was not so lively even during village meetings or during the autumn harvest.

  Only in the village would it be so lively and festive when a bride is marrying a daughter, or when a centenarian is having a birthday or a funeral.

  "Oh, damn Axi, the one Axiu is holding is Axi, right? Oh my god, is this the fairy boy next to the gods in the sky? He looks so good!" "I heard he

  is a movie star. I have to take a closer look next time I watch TV."

  "This guy is much more handsome than those guys on TV! Or why he was selected by Uncle Mu Hei back then..."

  Without saying the second half of the sentence, the person who spoke Looking around, she saw that neither Sada nor his wife heard her words, so they patted their chests and swallowed.

  When He Sichen arrived under the big tree, he saw smiling faces everywhere.

  The old people laughed and said, "Axi is a good and blessed boy, and he will have many blessings in the future."

  The adults patted his shoulders affectionately, "Axi is very interested in getting him back! Your father." Mom has been thinking about you for so many years, and everything will be good in the future!"

  The children gathered around him, their eyes bright. This one called him "Brother Axi", and the other one called him Axiu in a slurred manner.

  It was obviously the first time I saw these faces.

  But He Sichen had the familiar feeling of lying on the earthen bed last night.

  It was as if he had seen these people in his previous life.

  "Axi..."

  A loud voice sounded from behind. He Sichen turned around. Before he could see the face clearly, he was hugged by the person who came and patted his shoulder hard, "Axi, I am Amu. Welcome home!"

  Brother Amu.

  The young, knowledgeable and devoted leader of his tribe.

  A dark, muscular man with tanned skin.

  There is a composure between his brows and eyes that belies his age. He smiles when he speaks, but when he doesn't smile, he looks like a powerful and domineering leader who is not angry and asserts his authority.

  "Brother Amu..."

  He Sichen called with a smile.

  Amu smiled and said: "Axi, I know you and have watched the movie you acted in. You are our pride! Let's have a few drinks in a while!"

  In just a few words, here is calling the patriarch, There they were calling Brother Amu.

  Amu shook his head and laughed, patted Heschen on the shoulder and let him walk around, then turned and ran in the direction of calling him.

  The men slaughtered pigs, slaughtered sheep, and moved tables.

  The women set up a stove to cook steamed buns and cut vegetables.

  Under the big tree, the old people leaned on crutches and chatted about their daily life, while telling the chasing and playing children to stay away from the cooking stoves.

  There is peace in the huge mountain col.

  "A Gui..."

  Just as he saw A Gui passing by with a stack of bowls in his arms, He Sichen called to him and asked, "Where is your little sister, Miss Wan?"

  "You were here just now..."

  A Gui looked around. Circle, his eyes lit up, and he raised his chin into the distance, "Over there, with Aunt Buku."

  Buku.

  Bu Gui.

  With his heart skipping a beat, He Sichen raised his eyes and looked into the distance.