431 - 440

Chapter 431 Sister Wan's Hidden Attributes

  As if she knew what Ye Wan really wanted to ask, Su Qingyan was startled.

  Then, he nodded with serious eyes, "Maybe when I look back in three to five years, or ten years, I will feel that my acting was very immature. But for now, I feel that it is my best state. "

  So, believe in yourself."

  Ye Wan smiled.

  They have the best director, the best script, and every actor and crew member who works hard.

  Everyone did what they were supposed to do and did it to the best of their ability.

  The rest is left to the fans and the public to judge.

  "Then let's wait and see what happens..."

  Ye Wan said with a smile, "Maybe there's Bole who really has the insight to recognize heroes?"

  "Sister Wan, you can still laugh, I'm almost worried to death, okay?"

  When I think of myself, The first movie in her life in which she acted as a heroine had such a difficult start. Su Qingyan felt like she couldn't laugh no matter what.

  "Why can't you laugh?"

  Ye Wan threw a playful wink, "Have you forgotten my hidden attribute?"

  What?
  Su Qingyan blinked and was stunned.

  "The goddess of luck is possessed!"

  Su Qingyan: "..."

  ...

  As the Spring Festival is approaching, people are coming and going in the cinema almost as soon as it opens, and business is much better than usual.

  At noon, many people were already in the lobby of Changxiang Cinema.

  To collect tickets.

  Buy Coke and popcorn.

  There are also people taking photos while standing next to movie posters.

  At a glance, there is laughter and laughter everywhere.

  Zhang Zhenghao walked around and felt better when he saw the poster of "Blood Bodhi".

  With director Xie making this film, this year's Spring Festival can be considered a bumper harvest for him.

  He walked towards the office feeling refreshed. When he saw the person waiting at the door, Zhang Zhenghao's face suddenly sank, "Mr. Chen, aren't you wasting our time by doing this?" "That movie of yours

  " , our theater chain will not consider it, please come back!"

  Without even giving the other party a chance to speak, Zhang Zhenghao called the security guard and chased the person away.

  Standing in front of the gate of Enjoy Cinema, Mr. Chen took out his mobile phone and crossed out another one on the list of theaters in the memo.

  At a glance, there was only one left.

  The one who is ranked last is naturally the one with the slimmest hope.

  Moreover, the Southern Cinema chain is said to only cooperate with distribution companies that it has cooperated with for many years. They should look down on small-production movies like "Twin Flowers", right?

  After hesitating for a moment, looking at the sky as it was still early, Mr. Chen gritted his teeth and drove towards his destination.

  On Monday morning, in the conference room of Southern Entertainment Media, Lu Wanyue, the head of the film review team, submitted his box office assumptions and opinions on "Twin Flowers".

  Almost as soon as Lu Wanyue finished speaking, the other person in charge sitting opposite her expressed the opposite opinion.

  Everyone expressed their opinions and argued, Lu Wanyue's mind became hot, and she watched the boss in the top department issue a military order, "If the profit of this movie is less than 100 million, I will take the blame and resign!" There was a moment of silence in the conference room

  In order to be released smoothly, the distribution contract of "Twin Flowers" allows theaters to get 58% of the box office revenue.

  This is considered a very high revenue ratio in the industry.

  If it sells well at the box office, it's naturally a win-win cooperation.

  But if no one watches it and there is no box office, let alone 58%, then even 100% is useless.

  With a revenue of 100 million, "Twin Flowers" must have a box office of at least 200 million in southern theaters.

  How can it be?

  To risk your promising career for a small-production film that no one but the director has even heard of?
  Everyone in the conference room looked at Lu Wanyue like a fool.