691 - 700

Chapter 691: Let me hug you for a while.

  "They say that if you send a car or a bag, after the anger has passed, a woman will still settle old scores." The man's magnetic voice sounded in Ye Wan's ears, "So I can only do one thing. Forget the things that make her even more angry and jealous. In this way, if you give a gift to express your apology, the effect will be much better." "

  Wan Wan..."

  As if he was afraid that she would run away, Lu Changchuan hugged Ye Wan tightly, "I think this is the most likely thing I can think of to make you angry."

  His heartbeat was pounding in his ears.

  The tip of my nose was the fresh and cold scent of pine pine on his body.

  There was a moment of confusion and blankness in Ye Wan's mind.

  This was the second time he secretly kissed her.

  If it were another person, she would have kicked her away before she even got close.

  But he succeeded twice.

  So, when she was still in Sicheng, she was already unguarded against him, right?
  "Let go!"

  "Don't let go. If I let go, you will definitely run away!"

  "I won't run, so let go..."

  "If you don't run, then I can't let go!"

  Lu Changchuan said plausibly, "This is rare. If you have a chance, let me hold you for a while!"

  Ye Wan: ...

  Lu Changchuan could feel the stiff body in his arms softening little by little, and Lu Changchuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  He explained softly, "Her aunt is my second aunt's sister. She called me several times and said it was just a meeting. If we don't get along, let it go. The second aunt said it several times and I agreed. So I invited her to dinner today at noon. , I plan to make it clear to her."

  "A long time ago, I told my grandpa that I have a girl I like and I am pursuing her. When she agrees, I will take her home to show grandpa, so only grandpa knows about it in the family. Our business. Wanwan..."

  Lu Changchuan let go of his arms, looked into Ye Wan's eyes and asked, "When will you come home with me?"

  "I haven't agreed to be your girlfriend yet."

  Ye Wan broke away angrily . Open Lu Changchuan.

  He raised his feet to run, but was pulled by his long arms and pulled back into his arms, "Kiss me and hug me. Wanwan, you have to be responsible for me!"

  ? ? ?

  I thought he was going to say, even if I kiss you and hold you, you can only be my girlfriend.

  So he put her in charge?
  Ye Wan's lips curved, "You know how much of a scumbag I am! I don't plan to take responsibility for you now." "

  Okay, I'll let you scumbag!"

  Lu Changchuan didn't seem to be angry at all, with a hint of pleasure in his voice. Satisfied, "Just wait until you are done with your scumbag, and when you look back you see me waiting for you right there."

  The tone in Ye Wan's heart suddenly dissipated.

  Suddenly I felt that I was angry for no reason.

  "Okay, I'm not angry anymore. Let go of me."

  "Hold me for a while longer. Otherwise, I always feel like I'm dreaming."

  "...I can't even talk to you properly if you act like this!" "

  ... ...Okay."

  Lu Changchuan was somewhat reluctant.

  After saying yes, the man still didn't let go.

  Ye Wan waited quietly, then heard a shocked "Ye Xiaowan" from behind.

  Looking back, I saw Sister Lan who was holding back a smile.

  and the little bun with a shocked face.

  "Ye Xiaowan..."

  Looking up at the moon in the sky, and then looking at Ye Wan who broke away from Lu Changchuan's arms, the little bun asked: "Is this the top of the willow tree above the moon, where people meet after dusk?" "

  No. ."

  "Yes."

  Two voices said in unison. Ye Wan turned around and met Lu Changchuan's smiling eyes.

  He ran up the steps and knocked the little bun on the head, "Don't pull the text randomly. Dusk is after the sun goes down. It's already night now."

  Ye Wan was ashamed and embarrassed, without even looking back, and pulled him. The little bun entered the apartment door.

  No matter how you look at it, the back figure has a hint of a panicked escape.

  Looking back at the moon hanging high above his head, Lu Changchuan's eyes were full of smiles.

  The moonlight tonight is so beautiful!